Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Walk On The Wild Side (Open)

Go down

Walk On The Wild Side (Open) Empty Walk On The Wild Side (Open)

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 8:16 pm

Finishing putting her blonde hair in a pony-tale, Danika headed for the forest. The rains had finally let up and she was ready for a little adventure. Making sure her was armed with wand and dagger, she stepped into the tree line and began down a path she had wandered before. Her black combat boots made hardly a sound as she walked, hands tucked in her Slytherin hoodie. Danika didn't have any idea where the path would lead, but that was all part of the adventure.

Keeping her senses alert, as she had been trained to, she stopped suddenly when she heard movement from somewhere off the path to her right. Drawing her dagger from its sheath in her boot, Danika stood in a stance, ready for whatever....or whomever.....was out there...

Back to top Go down

Walk On The Wild Side (Open) Empty Re: Walk On The Wild Side (Open)

Post by Arron Thompson Tue May 13, 2014 8:26 pm

Arron watched from the tree above the girl, she was good he thought, too good. Deciding that it would be better to let his presents be known, so grabbing the road he used to clime the tree he tied it to a branch. Arron smiled as he leapt from the branch that he stood on using the road to slow himself down as he neared the ground. "Hello there, I am Arron," he said as he stood up and dusted his cloths off.
Arron Thompson
Arron Thompson

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: School
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Catching movement in the trees, Danika raised her blade in preparation to send it flying at whatever was out there, but she stayed her hand when she heard a voice call out to her. As the boy, Arron, dropped to the ground and stood, dusting himself off, Danika flipped her dagger once and slid it back in its sheath. "Danika," she answered him, "It's nice to meet you." Looking him over, she knew he wasn't from her own house, but seeing as they were out in the woods and not in school uniform, it was a little tricky to tell which house one belonged to, unless you were sporting house pride garb as she was. "What are you doing out here?" she ventured to ask, her head tilted slightly as she studied him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arron Thompson Tue May 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Arron looked at the girl as she asked her question and tilted her head, "the question isn't what I am doing out here, but why isn't everyone else out her." Arron told Danika, "I am simply going where my feet take me, and that just so happened to be here." He told her as he walked arounded getting a good look at her. "What are you doing out here," He asked her as he walked back to her front.
Arron Thompson
Arron Thompson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 8:49 pm

Danika kept her bright eyes focused on Arron as he circled her, almost like a predator would its prey, never turning to fully face him. But, she didn't feel threatened by him. Even without a blade, she could hold her own against him. "I couldn't agree more. People should take advantage of what is out here..." she said simply. As he came full circle and faced her, she smirked as he asked her the same question. "Being cooped up for too long drives me crazy. I love it outside, and it just seemed like a good time to come out for some fresh air. Besides, the rain has left everything fresh and renewed," she answered him, taking a deep breath of the air that smelled of rain still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arron Thompson Tue May 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Arron nodded at Danika as she answered him, he was a laid back kind of guy and didn't mind the company. "Well I will have to agree with you I hate being locked in a cage, even if that cage is a castle." He said as he started to walk away, turning back he noticed that he was leaving his new found friend. "Hey hurry up if your coming," he said as he turned back around and started to walk again.
Arron Thompson
Arron Thompson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 12:54 am

Smiling at his comparison of the castle to a cage, as wonderful as it was, Danika chuckled lightly. She didn't often see the castle as a cage, but there were times when the walls were just a little too close for her liking. Watching as he walked away, Danika reasoned whether or not she should follow him or not, and when he called for her to join him, she didn't think twice. Jogging to catch up with him, she was happy for the company. "So, have your feet taken this path before?" she asked him, glancing over at the boy as they walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down