Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Just a walk? (OPEN)

3 posters

Go down

Just a walk? (OPEN) Empty Just a walk? (OPEN)

Post by Crimson Braveheart Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Crimson was walking along the edge of the black lake the afternoon sun glistening off of the waters surface. "This place is so boring." He said to his self, looking around he spotted the forbidden forest, before he came to Hogwarts he was training to be a ranger for the court of the queen of England and he did most of his training in woods like that. Checking to make sure he had his twin daggers, want and a full quiver of arrows he set off on a hike throw the wood.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: none
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Just a walk? (OPEN) Empty Re: Just a walk? (OPEN)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Luna ran through the trees holding her white dragon bone bow and arrows. She slipped through them with ease as the hooves of Centaurs hit her ears. They ran past her and she grins laughing. She stops in her tracks as she see's someone slightly familiar and her mind went to the party at the Grimm Manor. She walks slowly towards him, hiding behind a tree now and then. ''Hello...'' She calls out to him and walks out from behind a tree. ''Luna...You're...Crimson, Correct?'' She says with a tilted head.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:35 pm

Crimson had stopped dead in his tracks drawing one arrow it was a black shafted one with raven feathers for fletching and an ebony broad head. Nocking the arrow to his Black Moonstone wash bow he took draw you could see his shoulder tighten as he drew they were as tense as his bow string, his index finger anchored to the corner of his mouth, perfect form but then again Crimson had been shooting ever since he could hold an arrow. His breathing slowed nearly to a stop his deep blue eyes be came an steel polished grey as he focused on his target, an white timber wolf not 200 meters away, exhaling his fingers loosened sending the arrow leaping to the wolf. You heard the whack as the arrow hit home burying itself deep into the wolf. Crimson head the fall of footsteps not long after the shot he was headed to the wolf and in a flash of speed he drew nocked and shot 3 arrows before the girl that had stepped from cover had finished her sentience this shooting was different not like the hunters shot he took only a moment ago this was a trained killers shooting.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Luna watched as he hit the white timber wolf and she turns to Crimson, a growl emitting from her. She watched as the arrows flew towards her and a click was heard as her gauntlet shot out a hidden blade. She lifted her hand up and cut the arrows fast, knocking them into the distance. She stepped towards him holding her blade close to his face and she growls. ''First you kill a wolf that caused you no harm and then you try to kill me?! What kind of person are you!?'' She growls out, a fiery anger set alight in her electric blue eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Crimson gave no moment he was up in the highest branches of the trees that he could reach arrow ready and aimed. "Everyone has to eat sweet heart, and to answer you question I am a queens ranger. And you are?" He asked never letting the tension of his bow lose.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Luna watches him. ''Right. A queens Ranger just makes you allowed to try and kill me? 'Sweet heart' I'm a protector yet i kill. We don't have to live by our jobs.'' She rolls her eyes and clicks her hidden blade in and out in a soothing pattern as her anger builds. ''Name's Luna Valkyrie. At your service.'' She bows her head. ''And you're Crimson. Brother is Logan. I remember you two from Kronos' party.'' She admits. She leans against a tree and watches him in the highest branches, watching the tension in his bow. ''Gotta try and kill me? Go ahead. Many have tried.'' She says with a smirk.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:58 pm

"Many may have but I am not of the same stock if I wanted you dead you would have been dead by now." He said there was a steel in his voice but is soon faded as he placed his arrow back into the quiver across his back.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Luna smirks and nods. ''I guess that's reassuring..'' She shrugs and notes that his firm voice faded the moment he put his arrow away. ''Question if i may...Are you always like that or just when you have a weapon in your hand?'' She asks as the blade slides back into it's place.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:08 pm

"I am never weak never unaware of what goes on around me,as for the rest no I just take everything for a threat that comes up behind me." He said dropping to the ground his hands resting on his twi twin ebony daggers.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Luna listens carefully. ''Sounds interesting...I apologize for my intrusion on your hunt by the way.'' She hears his feet hit the ground and watches as he rests his hands on his daggers. ''You wary of me...you don't trust me when i have no reason to harm you.'' She says coolly with a raised eyebrow.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:51 pm

"No its the death eaters I don't trust he said." His ears were finely tuned he could hear the the soft whispers of them not 600 meters north east.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:18 am

Luna tilted her head at Crimson. ''Huh...Okay.'' She pulls out her dragon bow and slotted the arrow in position, standing in a strong stance. She aimed it at a pigeon that was flying towards them and all was heard was a thump as the bird hit the floor, arrow in it's breast. She walks up to it and hooks it onto her belt. ''Thestrals got to eat too...'' She muttered as she yanked the bloody arrow out the bird. She cleans it off and looks back at Crimson. ''Where are they?'' She asked with a murderous glint in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:02 pm

"600 maters northeast." Crimson said pulling of his cloak revealing his rangers armor. "Fallow me." He said and set of at a steady pace keeping low and moving shadow to shadow it was almost as if he was a part of the ground only seeing a leaf rustle hear and branch wiggle there.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:26 am

Luna nods and smirks at his attire. She waved her wand around her cloak and it turned into a cape. Her PROTECTOR outfit was now black, brown and green instead of the usual white. She blended in with the surroundings and pulled her hood up. ''You're taking us to them, aren't you?'' She said softly, like a breeze in the wind.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:17 pm

"You smirk now but trust me I could vanish before you and you would never find me again." He said in a wisp of a breath so no one but she could hear him. "Yes just follow the movment of plants stay on my ass and don't shot unless shot at first I wan't to see what they are up to." He said in that same voice
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:27 pm

Luna simply rolls her eyes and swiftly moves behind him. She grabs an arrow and sets it into place, aiming it to the floor for now. She lifts up a black scarf, covering her mouth so only her electric blue eyes could be seen. She stares at the boy in front of her and then around them. ''I only shoot when people are in danger or when i believe it's the right time too.'' Her soft voice emitted from the scarf so only he could hear.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down