Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Time's Running Out (Decibel) [R]

Go down

Time's Running Out (Decibel) [R] Empty Time's Running Out (Decibel) [R]

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 5:50 pm

Sharpening his dagger Malphas sniffed the air and felt the smell of the bastard's blood go up his nostrils making something click in his brain. Raphael had informed him of what he saw in the Ravenclaw common room and Malphas wouldn't let it pass. He hadn't killed Decibel yet because his mood dictated his death was still too far everytime, but not this time. This time Decibel needed to die. By Malphas' hand, whom at the time didn't about any possible consequence, all he wanted was the fucker's heart on his plate. Holding the dagger he began walking, searching for the place the ravenclaw was resting at.

Back to top Go down

Time's Running Out (Decibel) [R] Empty Re: Time's Running Out (Decibel) [R]

Post by Decibel Allen Sun May 11, 2014 5:53 pm

Jogging through the woods Decibel lept his katana in hand as he sliced through a tree branch, cut clean through it fell though a small wound let his blood flow. Wrapping it in a bandana he continued running for some time then stopped by a stream for a drink.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 6:07 pm

Malphas started running not caring if the bastard heard him. Cutting through bushes with the dagger his katanas laid sheathed whilst another dagger rested in a sheath by his thigh. Climbing a tree he looked down spotting Decibel mostly by following the smell of his blood. Pouncing away he rolled in the air landing on his feet on a rock covered by water. "Good evening, fuck face," Malphas growled as a greeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sun May 11, 2014 6:25 pm

Decibel jumped back as the man fell onto the rock before him, unsheathing his blade his lip curled "can i help you?"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 6:37 pm

Throwing his dagger towards the tree, he unsheathed his Katanas, before sending a Kunai to another three. Grabbing two more, he sent them towards the bastard before jumping from the rock towards him, "Yes you can, by going to fuck yourself," he cackled.

Last edited by Malphas Corvinus Gaunt on Sun May 11, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sun May 11, 2014 7:12 pm

Deflecting two of the blades one sunk into his side as he hissed with pain he stepped back swinging his blade at the boy.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 7:24 pm

Holding out one of his katanas, he blocked the boy's swing, and pulled his arm back, revealing a rope tied to the Kunai that laid in the tree. Pulling it towards Decibel he moved forwards to slash his stomach with his other Katana, whilst Malphas let out a gigantic growl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sun May 11, 2014 7:29 pm

While he managed to dodge the kunai the other boy's katana slashed across his stomach. Gasping he danced away then bent over his stomach blood coating his arm. "Fuck Gaunt! why are you doing this!?" he shouted wincing in pain he held his sword up to defend himself.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 7:38 pm

"I know what you did to Misha," he whispered and suddenly sent a fury of slashes towards the boy until he was able to throw his Katana off his hands his rage fueling his strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sun May 11, 2014 8:04 pm

His blade spun from his fist and into a tree, one of the slashes cut into his shoulder and he crumpled "What are you talking about!? she tried to take my child away from me!"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 8:13 pm

Lunging at him Malphas aimed his katanas at the ravenclaw's shoudlers, expertly, trying to headbutt him at the same time, "You got my best friend pregnant. That was strike one asshole," he growled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sun May 11, 2014 8:14 pm

The blades slid through his shoulders and his visiion exploded with stars he cried out in pain his voice echoing off the trees. "I love her malphas...pregnancy was an accident" he said his voice level "I love her so much and i'm going to do well by her and the baby"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 8:26 pm

"No you're not, you're not gonna live to see the child," he assured him with a grunt before pushing the blades deeper nailing Decibel to the floor. Taking out his last remaining Kunai he ripped the boy's shirt to pieces and dug the kunai into the wound on his stomach, feeling Dec's blood bathe his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sun May 11, 2014 8:32 pm

blood forced its way out of his mouth as he coughed it up "why not give me a chance to be a good man to her" he growled "i'm doing the right thing by keeping her with me so i can look after her and the baby"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 8:55 pm

"I prefer if Weasley does that," Malphas growled, slowly doing deep cuts around his abdominals, before piercing his navel with the dagger he still had in his hands. Tracing the lines of his chest he dragged the dagger down his pectoralis major muscle, on his right pec, so his heart would be protected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sun May 11, 2014 9:11 pm

He swallowed his screams as his body burned with agony his blood painted the ground and looked up at the other man defeated "You really want me gone don't you"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 9:29 pm

"You brought this on yourself," Malphas retorted and pulled his dagger back, sheathing it. Ripping the katanas from his shoulders he pulled them down slicing his arms off his body with two clean cuts. "Last words little Raven? I promise I'll deliver them," he told him, waiting so he could slice the bastard's head off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sun May 11, 2014 9:31 pm

Unable to scream in pain as his arms left his body his fading eyes looked up at the sky "take care of misha" he croaked "tell Bill and Misha..i want them together..he was the one who deserved her anyway" his eyes closed and he nodded "thank you..."
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 9:36 pm

Nodding one last time Malphas sheathe one of his katanas before simply stabbing Decibel in the heart. The man was honorable in some way, and loved Misha, so Malphas decided to not ruin his corpse. "They say men only reveal who they truly are at the time of death. It appears...you were a worthy human being after all," Malphas whispered before looking up at the sky, "..." feeling a strong gust of wind, he sighed. "Decibel Allen...I shall remember you for the rest of my life," Before sheathing his katana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down