Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Running into you (Ian)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Running into you (Ian) Empty Running into you (Ian)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:51 pm

Sydney had just gotten a new guitar with her summer money and was so excited to get home and try it out. She was so caught up in her thoughts she wasnt watching where she was going. Suddenly, she ran into a guy and dropped her guitar to the ground. She heard the heart breaking sound of the neck snapping and the strings snapping. "MY GUITAR!" She screamed. She looked up at the guy with anger and fire in her eyes. But then she gasped, her eyes met a pair of very familiar green eyes.... "Ian?"

Back to top Go down

Running into you (Ian) Empty Re: Running into you (Ian)

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:03 pm

"Just go, James!" Ian told his brother, slightly annoyed, but still grinning at the young boy's excitement. They where visiting their grandmother in London and his brother was very eager to see the new racing brooms, so Ian send him to go into the shop on his own.
Suddenly, though, someone ran into her and he held out his hand to steady the person. "Are you okay?" he asked, worry shining in his eyes. Then he realized who he had just run into.
"Sydney ..." Ian said, now feeling awkward. He really had not imagined to meet her here of all places.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:08 pm

Sydney blinked a few times. It was really him. She felt his hand on her back and cleared her throat, signaling for him to move it. She stood up and blushed, "I'm fine, Green... Ian. I'm fine, Ian." Usually, she would have called him Green Eyes, but those days were over. "What are you doing here?" She remembered he said he lived in the country side on a farm. SHe avoided his eyes, because they always made her melt inside. She missed him, she missed him so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:13 pm

Ian's eyes were scanning the street to see if his brother was already returning from the shop and so giving him the chance to avoid this awkward meeting, but knowing James, he would take ages looking at the brooms.
Taking a step backwards, he looked at the girl he had been spending a few great, but also a few bad moments with and sighed. "I'm visiting my grandmother...with my brother." he said, trying to sound calm, though he actually didn't really feel like it.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:18 pm

"Oh that's nice. You're brothers here?" She looked around but didnt see anyone who looked like Ian. She wished Jace would hurry up in the Broom Shop. "Jace is looking at Brooms." She nodded over to the shop. She didnt want this to be awkward, but it was getting there, "How have you been?" She asked nervously. She bit her lip and blushed slightly. She remember a time where he would have smiled at that and kissed her, he used to love that she blushed so easily. She sighed and fought back a few tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Ian bit his lip and took a deep breath. He had to wait here for his brother and obviously, Sydney would not just leave, so he had to talk to her, no matter how awkward he felt. Their break-up hadn't been the best and Ian had tried to just forget about it for a while, but it just didn't seem possible.
"My brother is over there, in the broom shop." he told the Hufflepuff girl, pointing across the street to where he could see James asking the shop owner about some details probably. "Ah ... so we are both waiting for our brothers it seems..." he smiled crookedly, wondering if this was some sort of fate, that they still had to finish business.
"I was ... okay. Being at home with my family really did a lot of good for me, you know, to just get my mind of things." Ian said honestly. "What about you ... are you...okay?" He truly wanted her to be fine, even if they were not together anymore.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:20 pm

Sydney took a deep breath, "Honestly? No... I'm not." She wanted him to pull her into his arms and whisper in her ear all the sweet things he used to say, "If I'm being honest, I miss you. I know I shouldnt. And I know i should probably just stop talking, but I miss you." She felt a few more tears fall, but she didnt bother to wipe these ones away. Let him see what he does to her. Let him know that she hasnt been sleeping since the break up, that shes barely been eating. She pulled down the sleeves of her jacket to hide her wrists, she knew what was down there. She knew how it felt to be hurt in more ways than one, the pain she dealt with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:53 pm

Ian sighed and ran a hand though his hair, messing it up a bit. He really didn't like where this conversation was going, as he had been trying hard to just move past this whole relationship.
"Sydney ... " he started slowly, hie voice filled with regret. "Do you think this is easy for me? I miss all these times we had together, to. We worked so well together and I had such great times with you."
Ian sighed again. He really shouldn't start on this again. "But I think we were both not ready for a steady relationship... We moved all of this so quickly, maybe that was just the mistake why it didn't work out..."
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:40 pm

OCC: If Sydney tries to minipulate Ian in this Thread and tries to get him back, she better not return to Hogwarts cause David will fucking end her. Just had to say that, go back to your fun RP (Plus Sel, we need to do that thread with Nancy, David, Mio and possibly the other Snapes Razz)
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:25 am

"Maybe... I just wish we could go back and start over. Not rush into things like children. Thats how we acted. Like children." She met his eyes for the first time since she almost fell and felt her heart break into a million pieces. She wiped away the tears and bit her lip trying to fight against her own heart. But she was losing. "Ian.." Just say it. Its 4 little words. Say it, Syd, She thought to herself. I can't She sighed, "Life is never easy. Nothing is easy. But if you want something... you have to fight for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:50 pm

Ian shook his head slightly, if he were to start a relationship, from now on he would move much slower than he had with Sydney, but he knew that right now he wasn't ready for anything like that. He had decided to focus his mind on his studies and his friends. "I wish we had started this way to begin with, but I guess you're always smarter afterwards..." he trailed off and shrugged his shoulders. Ian could see how much this was bothering Sydney and he did want to comfort her, but he also didn't want to send out the wrong signals to her.
"You're right, but something you also have to be patient..." he said carefully. Usually, he would also fight for the things he believed in, but their relationship just couldn't be fought for. Maybe they would one day end up together again, maybe not, but he was sure that they voth would find their right one one day.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:40 pm

"Me too.."She looked up at him and smiled, "I can be patient. But I can also be impulsive. You know that." She sighed and looked down at her broken guitar, "dang it..." She picked up the pathetic instrument and watched it tangle by a few strings. "Dads gonna kill me.." She started freaking out about how her dad would react. Ian knew about her relationship with her dad. Her fear showed in her eyes and she started panicking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:03 pm

Ian had to chuckle at that. "Yes I do know that. You proved it more than once, but that makes you special..." he told her truthfully, then he followed her gaze towards the instrument. "I'm sorry about that, Sydney. Can't you repare it with a spell?" he asked her. His parents always fixed everything with magic, so he couldn't imagine a life without it, but a guitar was a very precise instrument, so maybe it wasn't possible after all.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:14 pm

"Its ruined. The neck is snapped, missing strings and the tuner is broken. My dad is gonna kill me." She started to tear up at the fear of her fathers rage. "Ian, what am I gonna do?" She asked in tears. "I cant go home with no money or any purchases." She sighed, "I'm just gonna have to face my dads rage." She covered a few bruises on her neck and hoped he didnt see. But the look on his face says he did. "It's nothing. I promise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:32 pm

"Hey..." Ian took a step forward and put his hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. I ... I can give you some money, though I don't know if it will be enough to buy a new guitar." he told her, feeling bad for Sydney.
He still remembered what she had told him about her father and didn't want her to get in trouble with him. "I got..." Ian emptied his pockets, "about fourty-five galleons." He looked up at her, not knowing how much a guitar would cost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:35 pm

"Its fine, Ian." She didnt want to get her hopes up with him just to watch them crash to the ground, "Really." She stepped back and bit her lip. "I dont need false hope." She whispered more to herself, but she knew he could hear her. She sighed and threw the guitar into a nearby trash can. "Guitar is stupid anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:44 pm

"Sydney ... " Ian bit his lip slightly. "Let me help. You can take the money. I don't want your father to be angry with you, okay?" he tried again. He really didn't want her to feel awkward around him, but he also wanted her to be fine.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:45 pm

"I said its fine." She said with a tense tone to ehr voice. She sighed and her shoulders fell. "Besides... I'm quitting music. Its just waste of time." She looked at the guitar in the trash and sighed. "It's stupid."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:53 pm

Ian sighed and shook his head sadly. "Alright... I'm not going to force my help on you, Sydney. But you shouldn't just give up music. I thought you love it?" he asked her. He enjoyed music from time to time as well, though he didn't often have time to listen to the radio. "Music can really help when you're sad or angry...." Ian said slowly. Whenever he was sad, he listened to one song in particular which always managed to cheer him up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:56 pm

"Its just some stupid tunes and notes combined. It's nothing important. At least, not anymore." She had just finished a song the other day that she had wrote for him. It made her realize that everything she loved, she lost. SO why even try. "I wrote something the other day... that opened my eyes and made me realize life and love is just a waste. So why try?" She scoffed and shook her head. "I mean honestly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:14 pm

"That's not true, Sydney!" Ian said forcefully. He could not understand how anyone could thing that something as important as love would be a waste. "Love is always a strenght, Sydney. Even if you can't be with someone you love, it still makes you stronger and you can use this emotion to focus on something else." He shook his head. He had been hurt by the break-up as well, but it only made him turn back to those people he loved as well, his friends and his family, and they gave him the positive energy to not become depressed. "Please don't give up on these things, just because I disappointed you..."
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:29 pm

"Dissappointed me?" She laughed and then got mad. "You did much more than that, Mortinson." She furrowed her eyebrows and frowned, "You literally destroyed me. I havent talked to my brother in 2 months you know?" She scoffed, "Yeah. I havent been sleeping, eating, talking, or smiling. My brother threatened to have my put in some kind of mental home. Jace is just an ass."

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:37 pm

OOC: I take back what I said. This is Worse, Sydney is Dead :/
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:46 am

Ian snorted. Usually he managed to stay calm around people that were trying to get into his face like that, but he really wasn't in the mood for this crap today and over the past few months, he had learned from his friends that you didn't always have to take shit from other people, even if you were just trying to be polite. "Destroyed you?" he asked her incredously. "I did nothing to you. On the contrary. You were my first real girlfriend and I wanted it to work out between us. I even stood up to my friends for you after finding out that you had been kissing random guys before settling for me." he told her, his voice deadly calm. "But everything is always about you, right? You kiss boys, but you really couldn't help yourself, right? You get into a fight with my friends, but they were the bad ones who tried to hurt you, you lie to me, but now I am the bad guy for breaking up with you? Do you ever think of someone else beside you?"

Ian glared at her, finally saying what he had held back before. "I suffered from all of this as well. I wanted our relationship to work out as well, but you don't care for that at all right? As long as you can whine about how bad you life is, well guess what? You're just like everyone else and we all got problems!"
At this moment, Ian didn't even care anymore if he was hurting her. He didn't mind taking a step back when he was around girls to focus on their needs first, but enough was enough. He had suffered from their breakup as well and he was done listening to her pity herself.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:59 pm

"I don't think everything is about me." She said quietly. She was scared. Ian had never blown up at her like that. "I'm sorry. I regret every kiss that wasn't with you." She wiped her eyes and sniffles. "I miss you. I regret everything that happened with anyone that wasn't you. And I know I'm probably going to regret this." She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him. When she pulled away she bit her lip and turned around, "I'll see you around."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next