Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Somethings Gotta Give (Lara)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Somethings Gotta Give (Lara)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Somethings Gotta Give (Lara)

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 12:56 am

Dropping her eyes from him as he walked over to where she sat, Lara didn't know what to say to him in this moment. She didn't want to be apart anymore. I love you... Lara froze, her eyes growing wide. Looking up at him, she listened as his words drifted to her. Locking eyes with him as he touched her cheek. Her eyes glimmered with happy tears at hearing that he didn't want to run anymore, that he wanted everyone to know they were together, that he planned to make her his forever. Putting her hand on his cheek in a mirror image of him, Lara smiled softly. "I want to be yours, Rom. I want to be together forever... Whatever it takes..." she purred to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri May 09, 2014 1:00 am

Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a small silver claddagh ring. "This is my promise to you Lara Crawley" he said pulling her close as he held the ring to her "to the queen of my heart, to protect you with my hands to honor you with my actions and to love you always. This is my promise to one day marry you and make you Lara Lupin" he said his blue eyes watching her carefully.

...:

Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:19 am

Looking at the silver ring in his hands as he held her close, Lara listened as he made the promise that was the first of many that would tie them together for always. Raising her brown eyes to him, she swallowed softly before drawing a deep breath. "I will protect you with my hands, honor you with my actions, and love you always, Romulus. This is my promise to you until the day I marry you and become your wife," she whispered to him, promising the same to him, even if she didn't have a ring or a token for him in return. Slipping her finger through the ring as he held it, she reached up and kissed his cheek. "I love you, Rom..." she cooed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri May 09, 2014 1:21 am

"I love you" he growled leaning over her he kissed her fiercely his hand on her waist as he turned the tables and laid her on the mattress "i love you" he growled once more the scent of his hoodie made him smile. He enjoyed t when something of his was on her it was a way of claiming her. Kissing her jaw he moved down her neck then back up to her lips.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:28 am

Kissing Romulus back with renewed passion from earlier and laying back on the mattress, Lara breathed him in. The scent of him, much stronger than on his hoodie she wore when she missed him, making her heart begin to race. "I love you, too. I love you so much..." she said breathlessly as he kissed her from jaw to neck and back to her lips. Putting her arms around his neck, Lara kissed him deeply. The love and happiness that filled her pouring into the kisses she gave this boy that she now belonged to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri May 09, 2014 1:29 am

His hands found the zipper of the hoodie, pulling it down he slid her arms out of the sleeves, removing his hoodie he hovered over her bare chested his hair a golden curtain as he kissed her neck.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:39 am

Lara bit her bottom lip as he unzipped the hoodie she wore and slipped it off her, revealing the pale pink baby-doll tee underneath. Smiling at seeing his strong form as he removed his own hoodie, Lara reached up and lightly touched his muscled chest as he leaned over her and kissed her neck. Tilting her head so her neck was better exposed, Lara sighed happily as her body started to awaken at his touch. Shifting so she was completely beneath him, she rested her hands on his bare back, holding him close to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri May 09, 2014 1:43 am

One hand placed beside her head he snaked his other hand up her shirt, they never really went to far before but he had to taste her. Feeling her full breast touch his rough hand, he ghosted his thumb over her nipple before he completly did away with her shirt. His hand resting on her breast once more he teased her nipple pinching it and rolling it between his fingers "is this ok?" he asked in a husky voice.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:50 am

Drawing a shaky breath as his hand found her breast under her shirt, her eyes drifted closed. As she moved her body so he could remove her shirt, she decided then that she wanted him. If he asked for her, she would give herself to him willingly. Gasping as he teased her nipple after settling back on the mattress, Lara opened her eyes as he spoke to her. Nodding she answered, "Y...Yes, Rom...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri May 09, 2014 1:53 am

Dipping his head ddown his teeth caught her tipple between his lips and he nipped then sucked it gently. His hand slid down her hip and under the waist band of her pajamas his fingertips rested on the waist band of her paints, moving so he could kiss her he slid his hand into her panties while looking her in the eye his finger gently stroking the outside of her velvet folds. "is this okay?" he whispered.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 2:04 am

A moan of pleasure sounded in her throat as Romulus' nipping and sucking teased her nipple as his hand ventured to her waistband and then deeper into her panties. Gasping as she felt him touch her as no one had before, Lara nodded, her eyes crying for him, as she answered and pressed her hips to his hand in welcome. "Rom...." she said softly, her voice darkening as her need and want of him grew with each passing moment. Moving one hand to his strong arm and the other to the base of his neck, she pulled him in for a gentle kiss before letting him go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri May 09, 2014 2:13 am

He kissed her softly as his finger stroked her folds her moisture covering his finger he teased her clit for a moment before gently he slid his finger inside of her.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 2:19 am

As his touch deepened, reaching inside her, Lara sighed heavily. Her eyes, glassing with pleasure, locked with his. "I love you, Rom...." she said breathlessly, ghosting her hand down his torso and to his pajama pants. Lingering on his waistband, she bit the corner of her lip and gently rested her touch over his arousal concealed under the cloth of his pants. "Okay?" she asked him, just as he had asked her before each move he made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri May 09, 2014 2:20 am

"Okay." he gasped as his finger continued to explore her heat he pressed into her hand groaning.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 2:27 am

Feeling him press into her hand, Lara began to rub him, first gently and then with more need. Shifting her touch to the band of his pants, she slipped her hand inside his shorts and, first, simply touched his hardened length, but then wrapped her cool fingers around him and began to stroke him tenderly. As he continued to explore her core, a dark purr sounded from her. Softer then a whisper, Lara called to him, moving her hips in time with his finger.

Last edited by Lara Crawley on Fri May 09, 2014 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri May 09, 2014 2:35 am

Unable to handle the tantalizing touch she placed on him he broke away from her. Sliding her pants down her hips he slid his own down as well revealling himself. Moving between her legs he gripped her thights with his hands and pulled her to him, hovering over her he looked down at her "may i take your virture" he growled into her neck.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 9:56 am

Romulus moved away from her so suddenly that Lara looked up at him in suprise. Moving to help him remove her pajamas and panties, her heart pounded hard against her ribs as she viewed him for the first time skyclad. As he gripped her thighs, tenderly but firmly, pulling her to him, Lara looked deeply into his eyes. Her breaths coming faster and faster at his question, she smiled and nuzzled him. "You may. You may, Rom..... I'm yours...." she purred into his ear and kissed his cheeck, running her fingers through his blonde hair to wrap her arms around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri May 09, 2014 2:16 pm

"I'm yours" he rumbled his length at her entrance he slid into her slowly stretching her, he kissed her gently to distract her from the pain as he felt her give way to him until he was fully sheathed in her heat.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 2:33 pm

Gasping loudly, Lara clung to Romulus as he entered her for the first time. Wincing, she tightened her grip around his strong frame as she returned his gentle kisses, the pain she felt slowly gave way to pleasure as her body accepted him, all of him. Moaning gently, Lara gradually deepend the kisses she gave him, slipping her tongue into his mouth to taste him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2