Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I Won't Wait Forever (Open)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Won't Wait Forever (Open) Empty I Won't Wait Forever (Open)

Post by Carmen Thorne Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:09 am

Carmen chewed on her lip as she waited. She had done as she had promised and waited for Jace to break up with his girlfriend, but they had been back at school for over a week, and she was beginning to think that he was having second thoughts. That was why she had sent him a note, saying that she would be waiting in the Clock Tower courtyard after classes and if he didn’t show within half an hour, then to not bother doing so at all.

The Ravenclaw was interested in attempting an actual relationship and she didn’t deny a physical attraction toward the Hufflepuff, but she wasn’t going to be made the fool. Therefore, she was seated in a short summer dress that she had changed in to and her position showed her self confidence and slight impatience. Two minutes left..

Last edited by Carmen Thorne on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I Won't Wait Forever (Open) Empty Re: I Won't Wait Forever (Open)

Post by Jace Di Angelo Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:26 am

Jace ran to the clock tower and saw Carmen there waiting for him, "Hey." He said and ran over to her. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. "Its done." He said and kissed her again. He felt bad for what he had done to Stacy, but it had to be done. He pulled Carmen closer to him and held her in his arms.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:21 am

Carmen watched as the seconds ticked down on her wrist clock, and stood to leave when she heard Jace's voice ring out. She was relieved in a way, but at the same time she was glad. "I thought that you might have chickened out. You are a Hufflepuff, after all," she teased, returning his kisses. Her feature then turned serious as she asked, "How did it go?"
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:09 pm

"Fine. No yelling or screaming. No hitting. She left before she started crying. But this means now I'm all yours. And you are mine." He said with a smile and kissed the top of her head.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:36 am

Carmen smiled, “I’m glad that it went well. I mean, she’s really upset about it. She caught me in the library, and threw a bitch fit.” The girl bit down hard on her lip, before correcting herself, “I’m sorry.. I just don’t have much of a filter. She was just upset.” Carmen then kissed him fully on the mouth, her hands sliding around his neck. She pulled away and smirked, “So now what?
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:39 pm

"You talked to her?" Jace suddenly felt sad and hurt. He had hurt Stacy, but he had to do it, right? He had to be with Carmen. He was jerked from his thoughts when her lips attacked his. He moaned and picked her up so she could wrap her legs around his waist, "Now, I'm gonna enjoy the delicious creature in ym arms."
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:14 am

Yes, I did,” Carmen said quietly, “Is that a problem? She started being rude to me, so I quickly responded.” She smirked as he picked her up, and she easily wrapped her legs around his waist. The Ravenclaw wondered if he had actually done anything with a girl, since the only girlfriend that she had actually noticed him have was Stacy. Carmen smirked and nodded slowly, but didn’t move at all as she waited to see what he would do.
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:04 pm

Jace had never really gone this far with anyone before. the only girlfriend he had had before Stacy was a girl named Elizabeth when he was 10. "First, I need to know what we are. Before we do anything." He refused to let this escalate until he knew if she was his girlfriend, he was old fashioned that way.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:22 am

Carmen frowned and pulled away from his a bit. What did he mean by that? Nobody had ever asked her such a question before doing anything. "Well, we're in a relationship aren't we?" She said, although she wasn't sure if that was the correct way to answer. She'd never had a proper relationship before. Perhaps it would be fun. It was interesting how he went from seemingly hating her to wanting to be with her.
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:25 am

Jace smiled and nodded, "Just making sure." He set her down and took her hand in his, it was almost dinner time and he was starving, "We can continue this later. as for now, I'm hungry." He spun his gorgeous girlfriend around and kissed her neck.

(Jace wants to show her off around the great hall. can we make the thread open?)
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:30 am

Carmen's eyebrows furrowed, and she sighed. Was he seriously pausing such an interesting path of events for.. food? Either way, she smiled and kissed his lips lightly before tilting her head, "Lead the way, then." Carmen couldn't have really cared less if she even ate at all, but she figured that since there was going to be nothing better to do, she might as well go to dinner.

(No problem.)
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:35 am

"I promise we will continue this later." He bit her neck and licked the spot he bit before making his way to the great hall with his beautiful girlfriend by his side. He walked in and scanned the room for his little sister, "Syd!" He saw her and went to sit beside her
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:01 am

Carmen released his hand and watched him go over to the girl that he'd called out to. She didn't know if she should follow or not, so she stood there for a moment before starting in the direction of her own house table.
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:24 am

"Car! Come on." He patted the seat beside him and smiled. Where was that silly girl going? "Theres someone I want you to meet." He started to pile food onto his plate and smiled at his sister.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:25 am

"WOw Jace. got enough food there, piggy piggy?" She oinked teasingly at her brother and smiled at the girl she assumed was Carmen before turning back to her brother, "Who is that? Where's Stacy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:51 am

Carmen heard Jace call out to her, and looked over to where he sat at the Hufflepuff table. She tilted her head and waved at her Ravenclaw friends before walking over to him. Unsure if she wanted to sit, she simply stood next to Jace. Carmen looked between the two people say together and said teasingly, "Should I be scared?"
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:49 am

Soraya glanced up, seeing Carmen walk towards their table with a playful smile but that disappeared when she sat down with Jace. The hell? She thought to herself and stood up, sauntering over. ''Carmen love..'' She said and leaned down, cupping the back of Carmen's neck and pressing her lips softly against hers. 

Aphrodite was close behind and chuckled at their display. ''Really, Ra? That's how you kiss? Ya need more flare..Let me show you.'' Soraya smirked and backed away and watched Aphrodite settle herself next to Carmen. Putting her hand on Carmen's waist, Aphrodite pulled her close and her hand tangled in the Ravenclaw's hair, pressing their lips together hard. Her tongue rubbed against Carmen's lips and began to taste her mouth, tongues dancing. Pulling away, Aphrodite smirked as boys around them gaped. ''Now, Car...What ya doing with these puffs?'' Aphrodite asked, hand still on Carmen's waist, rubbing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:43 pm

Sydneys jaw dropped and she saw jace stop with his fork inthe air. She heard it clatter to the ground. "Um... what was that? Is there a reason you guys just made out with my brothers girlfriend?" She assumed that's what carmen was to jace now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:56 pm

Aphrodite chuckled darkly and her emerald eyes landed on Sydney, the one Artemis told her about. ''Just some girls having fun with a friend of ours. He may be our girl's boyfriend but whatever.'' She said smootly. If Silk had a voice, hers would be it. ''You might wanna close your mouth. Ya never know what can get in there.'' She whispered whilst playing with Carmen's hair and Soraya was standing behind Jace, face next to his neck and a coy smile on her lips. ''Ya alright there, lover boy?'' Soraya purred into his ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Thu May 01, 2014 3:04 am

Carmen was about to sit down when she heard a familiar voice next to her. She had met Soraya when the girl had joined their house earlier that year. She turned her face to smile at the girl, and was a bit surprised when she felt soft lips on her own. When the younger girl pulled away, Carmen opened her mouth to speak, but she was silenced by another set of lips which were even more familiar than the voice that had left Aphrodite's mouth. On instinct alone, the Ravenclaw returned the kiss, but when it was over she chewed on her lip for a moment. "Hello ladies," she said, her eyes flicking to the shocked look on Jace's face.

"Umm," she began, "Jace, these are my.. friends. Soraya and Aphrodite."After introducing her friends she stood, her lips tingling, as she waited for a response from her new boyfriend. She tilted her head to the side and smiled, "Why do you look so.. shocked, love?"
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Thu May 01, 2014 8:13 am

"Gee? Why do I look so shocked? I just watched my girlfriend make out with two other girls! Why do you think I'm shocked Carmen?" He moved away from the girl, Soraya and stood up. He walked over to Carmen and crossed his arms, "Something you need to tell me?"
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Thu May 01, 2014 9:06 am

Soraya rolled her eyes. ''Wow dude. Calm down. If you noticed...We kissed her first. It's a little game. Harmless.'' She said, putting a delicate hand on her hip as she looked Jace over. ''I see why you're with him, Car...Cute.'' Aphrodite commented and the two girls laughed softly to themselves. ''Now lover boy...Calm down. I mean it...Me and Car have been doing this for a while. Just to figure out the greatest ways to kiss our men. I didn't even know she's with you so..calm yo tits.'' Aphrodite told Jace with a raise of her eyebrow and a slam on the table. She lied smoothly about doing it for a while but...she really didn't know the pair was together. It didn't really matter to her anyway.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Head Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Thu May 01, 2014 10:07 am

Carmen bit her lip and frowned. She was genuinely confused. "Well.. I didn't know that they were going to come and kiss me!" She managed to say, before she crossed her own arms. The Ravenclaw had not intended on upsetting Jace, but she wasn't one to back down if someone got in her face. "Since when has experimenting with your friends been a crime? I'm pretty sure that most of the girls have done it. Half of the boys too, I bet. We literally just got together about half an hour ago, so you can't blame them for not knowing about you."
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Thu May 01, 2014 10:14 am

Jace sighed in defeat. She was right. "You're right. I'm sorry." He pulled her into his arms and kissed her softly. "It just... surprised me." He chose his words carefully. He wasnted to say it freaked him out, but she didnt want to insult her or her friends. "I'm sorry, Love. Can you forgive me?" He gave her a goofy grin and kissed the top of her head.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Thu May 01, 2014 10:23 am

Carmen sighed and let her arms fall to her sides. Maybe it wasn't as easy as she thought being in an actual relationship. All that she had thought a relationship meant, was sex on tap. Apparently not. She nodded, "I can forgive you." Her eyes drifted to the two girls and she smiled. "Can I keep kissing my girls?" She asked quietly, so only the few people around her could hear. It was a legitimate question, born of curiosity.
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next