Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Wait, what, why? (Jace)

2 posters

Go down

Wait, what, why? (Jace) Empty Wait, what, why? (Jace)

Post by Stacy Walker Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:45 pm

Stacy had been all day basically in her dorm room basically since she had nothing else to at the moment. She didn't know people that well that she could have done with them something. Also her boyfriend Jace had went somewhere, she had no idea where. And also she did had flu here for awhile but now she did feel already much better and she walked into the common room where was no one at the moment. She sat down one of this armchairs and looked at the fire. It was quite warm here and she liked it.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Wait, what, why? (Jace) Empty Re: Wait, what, why? (Jace)

Post by Jace Di Angelo Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Jace walked into the common room practicing in his head what he was going to say to Stacy. He was just going to tell her the truth. but then, there she was. He cleared his throat, "Hey Stacy." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Can we talk? I kinda need to tell you something."
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:03 pm

Stacy looked at Jace when she heard his voice. "Hey," she said then back and wasn't sure about what he wanted to talk now. It sounded very important right. "Sure we can talk," she said and looked at him still. She didn't had nothing else to do at the moment either, so she now waited about what he wanted to talk about.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:11 pm

"I went to go get you some chocolate frogs and ran into Carmen. One thing lead to another and... I kissed her." He cringed ready for her to slap him, "I'm so sorry.... but I like her. Alot. I like you too. But... I dont know..."

(I was too lazy to switch)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:20 pm

Stacy listened what Jace said now and she didn't believe it at first but after some seconds she realized that he told truth. She could slap her but she didn't do it. "You did what, you kissed that girl?" she asked and looked at her. "So what about us?" she asked another question. And that was reason why she didn't trust noone since always when she had began to trust someone they do something what takes that even a little trust what she has in people away. She wasn't sure how and what to feel right now. She was sad, mad, angry and many other emotion and also feelings together. "I did trust you now already a little bit and now you do that," she mumbled to herself basically.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:23 pm

"Stacy..." He sighed and slumped onto the couch beside her. "I'm so sorry." He held her face in his hands and kissed her trying to portray how sorry he was in that kiss. "I like you, I really do. But.. I dont know... I dont want to hrut you anymore. But I have to think about me too." He brushed her hair behind his ear and kissed her forehead.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:38 pm

She was now sure that this talk won't end well for her. She didn't kiss him back, she didn't feel like it. Also she wasn't sure what to say exactly now. "Em...okay... you're trying... to break up... with me?" she asked from him and looked at him. She was sure that things went to that way, okay she never had really had boyfriend but she just had such feeling that was purpose of this talk.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:39 pm

"I'm sorry... I have to. I dont want to have feeling for someone else if I'm with you. You deserve someone who is loyal to you and only you. I'm sorry I cant be that person." He kissed her forehead and stood up, "You can hit me if you want. Just please, not the face."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:43 pm

Stacy just looked at her ex-boyfriend now and sighed. "I guess that's best yeah if you put it that way," she said and stood up then too. "I won't hit you. Hitting doesn't slow anything. It makes only trouble or matters worse one day," she said and looked at him for some second. Then she walked out of this common room somewhere, awhile tears were coming from her eyes now. She didn't want to cry in front of him.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:47 pm

Jace sat on the couch and held his face in his hands, "Im an idiot." He walked out of the common room to go take a walk to clear his head.

(END THREAD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down