Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Darkest Shadow (Kain, M)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Darkest Shadow (Kain, M) Empty The Darkest Shadow (Kain, M)

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:42 pm

Lilith came back to common room, smile on her face as she remembered her afternoon with Ricky, all she wanted was to go to her dorm and share her news with girls. She felt really happy for the first time since she moved in with Lestranges.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Shadow (Kain, M) Empty Re: The Darkest Shadow (Kain, M)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:49 pm

As he saw Lilith passed by, Kain suddenly came out of the shadows clapping, "Well well," he growled blocking her way to the dorms, "Seems little Lestrange found herself a wolf," he narrowed his eyes at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Lilith jumped with shock as she heard him and in a moment, saw him as well. Whole day with Ricky made her completely forget about him. "Kain," she said bitterly, fear clear in her voice. She wanted to call for help, because this wasn't good. She didn't trust her former best friend anymore. But this wasn't forrest nearby the bridge. This was Slytherin common room. Ricky couldn't come to help her. And no one else most will. Snakes will always want fellow snake back here rather, than with a lion. "Leave me alone," she said firmly, yet her voice still shaking too clearly.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:00 pm

Approaching her his rage could be seen in his eyes as he looked down on her, "Are you going to become a whore?" he asked, tilting his head as his upper lip twitched uncontrollably. "Because if you are, I'm gonna have to stop it right now, because this ain't what your dad wants for you," he growled at her keeping his arms behind his back so he didn't do anything he'd regret. He did want to hurt her for dating that scum, but he loved her although he wouldn't admit it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:10 pm

"I am not a whore! I love him! He cares for me, he is gentle with me and he would never do a single thing that I disagree with, hurt me or humiliate me! Which are the things you did basicaly all the time when we saw each other!" she snapped at him, as she beat her fear with rage. In a way, she knew she basicaly shouted at him for not being nicer to her and give her a chance to love him instead. But she wouldn't admit it, not even to herself. "I am eleven, Kain. Whatever dad wants for me is a problem that I will deal with in three years as soonest," she added, selfconfidently.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:28 pm

Letting out a growl he picked her up and slammed her against the nearest wall of the common room, "That's where you're wrong, you'll deal with it NOW!" he outright told her his tone filled with wrath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:34 pm

The fear was back as Lilith realized how helpless she was against him. What should she do? Beg him to let her go? Fight? Trick him? She knew Kain. Question wasn't what helps her. Question was, for which won't be the worst consequesnces. "I won't. I am going to date Ricky! And I am going to be happy with him! I will kiss him ever morning to say hello and every evening to say goodbye. And of course, many times in between, because we are dating together, I love him and he loves me. We will be walking around holding hands and have nice dates together. And I am going to be happy! And one day, if this beautiful thing between lasts, I will also give my virginity to him! That's how I deal with my future! And my father is not here to give me orders about it!" she said harshly. Se didn't want to talk about her dad this way. In fact she loved him and wanted to respect his choices. But she couldn't let Kain to destroy her.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:07 pm

A feel of indignation, disgust and anger overtook Kain the moment she said she'd give the lion her virginity. His pupils dilated, as he tilted his head down towards the floor. He was afraid now, afraid he couldn't do anything to stop her from letting Ricardo get her, stop her from being with him, he was afraid she'd leave him completely. That fear fueled the anger he felt at the moment making him crack the wall behind Lilith with his fist. That same anger climbed another step and it turned into hate. A very powerful hate both for Lilith and Lupin. He felt his heart hurt, like really hurt, as if someone was stabbing it over and over. Like his father once told him, fear lead to anger, anger lead to hate, and hate lead to suffering. But Marcus failed to tell him that if that happened in rapid succession you'd forget everything that was going on and focus solely on your most powerful desire. And it didn't matter if Kain wanted to obey it or not, it was off his hands now.

Holding Lilith against the wall he began to savagely kiss her neck up and down holding her arms above her head whilst no groan, no moan, nothing exited his lips. He was silent, and that alone scared him. He had no idea what he could do at this point...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:18 pm

As Lilith watched his reaction, she knew this was too much. Why did she say all this? They used to be friends. And he still wanted just what her dad promised to him. She could clearly see emotions in his eyes and saw pain as well. She didn't want to hurt him. Not really. "Kain, calm down, I snapped okay, I wanted to get back at you, please, calm down, breathe, please," she tried to get sense into him while trying even harder to ignore his lips on her skin that somehow felt right and wrong in the same time. But he didn't say a word, make a sound, he was deadly silent and that itself terrified Lilith more, than if he was in his right senses.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:33 pm

He ignored her pleas, because someone else was in control this wasn't the normal Kain, this was someone that was inside and had never surfaced before which made it all that harder for Kain to actually control. He felt trapped in his own body while someone else was touching Lilith, his Lilith. The reason that alone didn't allow him to have enough will power to gain control was the fact he knew he was wrong. That was him, he felt her skin under his hands and lips, he heard her words loud and clear. And in a sick twisted way he didn't want 'this' Kain to leave because he was doing something he had fantasized about so many times. Having Lilith. She could hate him for the rest of her life but at that moment he didn't care.

Letting one of his hands fall from above her head he began holding her arms with his remaining free hand. Taking a dagger from a sheath underneath his shirt, he cut her shirt in half, as he suddenly kissed her lips, not only because he wanted to, but to shut her up as well.

Last edited by Kain Shadow on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:41 pm

As she felt icy dagger touch her skin briefly before Kain used it to cut her shirt off, another wave of fear rushed through her and her eyes widened. She wanted to try to stop him again, To talk him out of this before they will both regret all this since she still believed deep down he cared for her and didn't really want to hurt her or break her. But his lips stopped her, as he kissed her hard, not giving her chance to turn away or even catch breath. Yet she couldn't stop herself returning his kisses. She tried not to think about what she was doing. Or that her shirt was, again, in pieces, but her mind was terrified of where will Kain go this time. Last time, he promised, this time, Lilith was pretty sure no promise will come.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:53 pm

Ripping the rest of her shirt apart, he let her arms go and pulled his shirt over his head throwing it towards the floor behind him. If she tried to run he wouldn't allow her to leave but he was sure she wouldn't with the way she was reciprocating his kisses. Kissing from her neck down to her breasts he grabbed them over her bra, and started to trace her stomach with his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:02 pm

Fear from his didn't allow her to move in inch even after he in a way realeased her. She felt silent tear streaming down her cheeks, yet she didn't even try to get away. She feared what he might do to her. And also, there was a part of her that didn't want to leave. Kain's touch, his lips on hers, all that always felt too right. No matter how much she wanted to rebel, how much she loved Ricky or how good the gentle kisses with him felt. She couldn't stop part of herself for wanting Kain to do what he was doing now. So she was there, silent, holding back her moans and trying to deny her pleasure as her body slowly started submit to him.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Biting her stomach, he nibbled on her skin hungrily before stopping abruptly. Looking her in the eye he unclasped her bra, making it fall to the floor. Pressing his chest against hers, one of his hands suddenly went up her skirt and grabbed hold of her panties. His eyes never left hers as he pulled them down her legs and slowly began to trail her thighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:26 pm

She felt terrible, yet held still. In that moment, she just wanted him to look away. Was he enjoying her helpless tears? Did he want to humiliate her even more? She couldn't stand it any longer so she closed her eyes and turned her head to the right side as she felt his hands on her tights, knowing there were no panties to stop him anymore. He could do anything. "Can you... can we move somewhere more private?" she grabbed all her remaining strenght to ask him for one last thing. She didn't want anyone else to see it.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:43 pm

At the sound of her question, he could finally be heard taking a deep breath. However nothing was changing, he was just showing she shouldn't be talking. Pulling her skirt all the way up, he rubbed himself against her, then leaned down, "Why? I want them to see you," he told her his voice dark and bitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:47 pm

"Why share when you can be selfish? That's why you are doing this in the first place," she whispered quietly, her voice broken. She knew she couldn't stop him. She knew what he was going to do to her. But if there was at least slightest chance she could prevent anyone else from watching, she was willing to try.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:59 pm

"Share? I won't share. They can and will watch not touch," he told her and unzipped his trousers letting them fall to the floor. Picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder he walked to the sofa closest to the fireplace and sat her on his lap, his length rubbing her rear beneath his boxers. He began kissing her back up and down, as the fire sparkled next to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:04 pm

"Kain, please," she tried it again. Last thing she wanted was to hold herself together in front of someone else in case someone would walk in. Kain alredy knew he broke her. Nobody else needed to know as well. As she felt his lenght pressed againts her, she tensed even more, fear again running through her veins, together with new kinds of pleasure and excitement, ashamed of herself she could feel she was getting wet for him.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:19 pm

Ignoring her pleading words once again, he pushed his boxers down his thighs, and rubbed it against her heat. Prodding her for a moment, he whispered, "I'm sure you're not going to give him your virginity now," Kain was back to normal now knowing she was bullshitting him with all that brave talk. And with that, he thrust his length inside her, groaning with pleasure finally calming down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:25 pm

Lilith didn't fight back. She simply couldn't. As he spoke to her, she felt another tears leaving her eyes, why did she have to say that? As he entered her, he filled her instantly, making her alredy body tensed even more again and almost silent moan of mixed pleasure and pain escaped her lips. She hated him for doing this to her in that moment. And she hated herself foor allowing it, for actually liking it somewhere deep inside.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:41 pm

"You're lucky I'm feeling better now," he felt her walls starting to be less tight almost welcoming him in. Picking her up by her thighs, he lead her into his dorm, thrusting his shaft deeper into her as they walked. Once they were in, he smirked, "Don't make noises, otherwise you'll wake Klaus, Draco and Ares up," he told her with a whisper then sat on his bed, with her on top of him. Kissing her neck, he held her breasts firmly, "You're mine..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:46 pm

As h picked her up and carried her to his dorm, she bit her lip till blood came out to stop herself from showing him how good it felt to feel him so deep inside her by mouning or even screaming. As he mentioned his room mates and sat up, she felt her body to relax around him, accepting him completely, she nodded silently. "Yours," she whispered, her mind blocked by the pleasure he was giving her, that she couldn't fight. "Just fuck me alredy, please," she whispered again into his lips, losing control over herself completely, moving on his lap slightly as if it was the most natural and automatic thing to do.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:56 pm

Hearing her whisper she was his only add fuel to his fire as he began moving his rod faster and faster inside of her, "I'll fuck you 'till you shout my name," he grinned after the whisper.

Some time later...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:00 pm

Lilith lied in his bed, next to him, her back turned to him as she cried silently and didn't want him to see her, still having foolish hope he actually had no idea she was crying in that moment. She hated the world and most of all hated herself and her body for submitting to him, when she was meant to fight. But she didn't dare to speak, nor to leave. She maybe had hard time staying, but she was sure she couldn't handle if he got angry again and repeated all this again.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next