Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

wandering around and not going home.. (Bruce)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

wandering around and not going home.. (Bruce) Empty wandering around and not going home.. (Bruce)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Jocelyn was wandering around Merlin's Court, it was getting late and the night was already falling but Jocelyn couldn't bare to walk home, to step inside the house, who is now full of people who are crying or there was no one and Jocelyn couldn't take that right now.

Jocelyn sat down on the wooden bench nearby her own house, there was no light in the room at the foreside of the house. Jocelyn was getting cold, she wrapped her coat closer around her body.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

wandering around and not going home.. (Bruce) Empty Re: wandering around and not going home.. (Bruce)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Bruce finally got home, after destroying the operations of ten aurors. That'll teach'em, he grinned, and quickly jogged up to his room. Marvolo was still out, probably visiting her own sister, the dreadful Morana. Bruce had been more fond of her in the past, he couldn't lie. Looking out his window, he spotted nothing more than stray dogs, and a girl, sitting alone, in the cold, at night. Mother of Salazar, I'm gonna have to be that thing called kind again aren't I.... With a yawn, he apparated right where the girl was, looking down. Huh, didn't realize it was her. "Jocelyn, what're you doing out here alone?"

Back to top Go down

wandering around and not going home.. (Bruce) Empty Re: wandering around and not going home.. (Bruce)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:23 pm

Jocelyn jumped in shock when she saw her professor standing in front of her out of nowhere. Jocelyn looked at him and realised he asked her a question. 'Better give him an answer before he beats me to pieces' Jocelyn thought quickly. "I'm sitting here, it is too loud and noisy at home." Jocelyn easily lied to him. She didn't even know if someone was home but it didn't matter, she didn't want to go home, not without Dragon and Kronos being alive and there sitting in the living room.

Jocelyn looked at her professor and she then looked around seeing she was sitting in front of she assumed his house, Jocelyn looked back at him. "I'm sorry i didn't know you lived here, i didn't mean to make you come all the way here outside just for me." Jocelyn said awkwardly.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:36 pm

Bruce narrowed his eyes once Jocelyn mentioned the noise at her home. Not too easy to believe. "Loud and noisy? Really? Even with Dragon and Kronos out of the house?" he questioned her, looking back an forth between her and his house to see if there was any sight of his mother or Marvolo. As she apologized for making him come all the way out there, Bruce grinned, "That's not a problem. You're my neighbor after all," he responded firmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Jocelyn looked at her hands when the professor mentioned Dragon and Kronos who weren't at home. her chest started to hurt a bit as she fiddled with her wintercoat. She didn't look up when he talked about being neighbors. "You heard the news, didn't you." Jocelyn said softly not wanting to let him hear, she was sad and scared to go inside. All the memories of Dragon and Kronos.

"I'm a.....just going to stay here for awhile....waiting or maybe make a stroll through the snow, i love the winterweather." Jocelyn said to him to keep herself from thinking about the upcoming funeral and the crying people.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Bruce dropped his smirk, as Jocelyn seemed to be visibly shaken by the situation of Kronos and Dragon. "Heard them before anyone else did. They'll be okay though, they're both tough as nails." he said honestly. The Grimm family was tough to chew, he knew both Kronos and Dragon would make it out alive, and even if Kronos had injuries, he'd heal.

Once Bruce heard Jocelyn's plan to stay out in the snow, he shook his head, "Think it's safe for you to stay out this late? With the people that hurt Kronos and Dragon out there? If you don't want to go home, at least come inside. My house's peaceful right now, since my son isn't home," he offered. He and Jocelyn did have that 'incident', but Bruce thought there was a possibility of making that be water under the bridge. Specially since she seemingly matured since he last saw her. Maybe what he did, taught her a lesson.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Jocelyn looked up a bit confused as the professor told her they were going to be alright. They were killed right? Jocelyn shook her head more in confusion. "But professor.....they got kil- killed, were they.....? They were attacked, my dad received an owl and he told me that they were killed." Jocelyn said to him.

If she was mistaken then that would be a whole relief, she could go home after all. Jocelyn parked the question as she didn't know if she wanted to go inside with him alone. She first wanted to know if her brother and Dragon were okay.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Bruce shook his head, sighing. That Zacharia was trusting the wrong people. They were feeding them wrong information. "Clearly, he's wrong. I was told two hours after they were attacked Jocelyn. By someone that was there. I know that they're fine. I've actually spoken with Dragon already. Kronos is still in St. Mungus though. He got some nasty burns. But he'll heal over time." he said, trying to assure Jocelyn her family was alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:28 pm

For a moment of two Jocelyn stood frozen to the ground, her breathing was fast as she couldn't believe her eyes. They are both alive, they were okay. Jocelyn looked up at the professor.

"Where is Dragon now? I need to see him for myself, i need to see with my own eyes that he is alive and okay." Jocelyn asked him. Ever since their little talk in the dining room, Jocelyn felt closer to Dragon than ever before. As he shushed her down when she couldn't handle the pain made her appreciate Dragon more. Jocelyn couldn't explain what and why it happened but she wasn't worried about that at all. Jocelyn was still looking at her professor, hoping he could give her an answer.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:47 pm

"Calm down Jocelyn, he's probably with Thane or the big boss. He'll be around soon enough. He's probably sleeping at the hospital so he can keep a good eye on Kronos. Plus, he's been very busy. I'm sure he'll be around soon enough," Bruce calmly explained. Jocelyn shouldn't get agitated. They'd both come home soon, so Bruce thought it was a good idea for her to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:42 am

Jocelyn looked at him. He just didn't tell her to calm down. Jocelyn shook her head. "You don't understand professor." Jocelyn said to him. He could not tell her that he could understand, what did he know about her and how it felt to lose so many people. "I'm sorry I can't come inside, that would be wrong sir." Jocelyn sighed.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:51 pm

Bruce

Bruce shook his head, but sighed, "Please, Jocelyn, I don't want you to get sick or anything like it. Dragon'd seriously worry about you, and so would Kronos. C'mon, just come inside, we'll have some tea or hot chocolate, then I'll bring you home!" He said, stroking his chin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Jocelyn sighed but there was no word against him. "Alright, i'll go inside with you." Jocelyn said to him. She had to admit that she was getting cold.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:56 pm

Bruce

Bruce smirked as Jocelyn finally seemed to hear him. He motioned for her to follow him closely, as he turned on his heel, walking towards his mansion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:37 pm

Jocelyn followed him to his mansion, she looked back to the streets and her own house. "You're not.....going to......hurt.....me are you?" Jocelyn asked him. She was still a bit scared of him and she had no wand or sword with her to protect herself.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:49 pm

Bruce

Bruce glanced back at Jocelyn, as he opened the double doors of his mansion. His two powerful hands laid on the handles, as one of his eyes twitched, "No Jocelyn. No. That time was just, so I could teach how to respect people like me...people who relish death...people who acknowledge the darkness' greatness. Respect them and don't cross them, and they won't hurt you," he said, before opening the doors, entering, and waiting for Jocelyn to do the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:32 pm

Jocelyn looked at him confused but she didn't want to go and argue with him. He was obviously wrong about her not respecting old people but she would let him in this state as he was still very dangerous. She nodded and walked with him inside his big mansion.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:51 pm

Darkness In My Heart ,
light on my feet Light in your eyes I can’t even speak

Bruce entered the house, leading Jocelyn into the kitchen, letting the rest of the house remain dark. The only light was in the kitchen itself, so Marvolo knew where Bruce was were she to come home. He prepared some hot chocolate, while he motioned for Jocelyn to sit down in one of the chairs. "Jocelyn, I have a question," he said, whilst he paid close attention to the chocolate heating up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:03 pm

Jocelyn looked around the hallway who was leading to the kitchen. Jocelyn stepped into the kitchen and as the Professor gave her a seat, Jocelyn sat down and looked at him. "That depends on what for question you want to ask me professor." Jocelyn said to him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:09 pm

Darkness In My Heart ,

Bruce growled in a muttering tone, but took a deep breath, "Do you know anything about who attacked Kronos and Dragon?," he asked her. Of course, he already knew, but this little girl. She was a Grimm. She should know as well. Although it wasn't his place to tell her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:16 pm

Jocelyn looked at him and then at her hands, she shook her head. "No i don't know who did that, i didn't know they were attacked i was with my dad when he told me they were....well attacked. Why do you ask? Do you think Felix was behind the attack?" She asked him curious. She knew Felix was dangerous but he wouldn't really attack Dragon right?
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:24 pm

Darkness In My Heart ,

Bruce shook his head, and even let out a chuckle, "Felix is a child. If he attacked Dragon, he'd be murdered in cold blood. Well, not really murdered, cause I'm not sure if Dragon would kill him...Anyway, I know who did it. I can't tell you, because it's not my place of course. But ask Dragon, I think he'll tell you if you ask the right way," he said, picking up two cups and placing them on top of the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:57 pm

"You know who did it but you can't tell me? Why not, why would you ask me?" I need to know, maybe i'm in danger. Professor i want to know who it is, i don't even know where Dragon is or the others!" Jocelyn growled at him. 'Why would he do such a thing, asking if i know who did and then tell me he knows who did it, what was that for a stupid action!' Jocelyn thought, she rubbed her eyes as she was tired and annoyed.

Jocelyn widened her eyes and looked at her professor. "What if that person also killed Cian!" Jocelyn looked away and pulled off her seat. "I need to find Dragon, Thane or Hades only with them i'm safe, thanks for your offer for a drink but i need to find them." Jocelyn turned around, stood still for a bit and sighed. Her dear Cian
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:47 pm

Darkness In My Heart ,

Bruce shrugged, taking a seat, "Even if I did tell you, what would you do Jocelyn? Nothing. But oh well, since you're gonna know eventually, his name is Wraith Fenix. He's a man under the orders of the elders of the Grimm family. And one of his missions is to murder Kronos," he stated, placing his feet on the table. Once Jocelyn mentioned Cian, Bruce growled, "Cian's murderer was someone else...Wraith had no reason to go after a child like him. Even if he is connected to the Grimm's, his mission is to hunt Kronos, not you, nor Legion, nor Hades. Cian is a completely different matter," Bruce snarled. It was his task to make sure no one from the Grimm family found out Regulus was behind the murder. Sirius had nearly begged him to keep it a secret, and he vowed to not tell anyone and to help them cover it up. Regulus made a  mistake he wouldn't make twice, so Bruce understood. Now, the Grimm's wouldn't understand...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Jocelyn turned around and looked at him, her hands became fists as she heard him talk about Cian. "How do you know that it was someone else who murdered Cian. Do you know who is behind his death?" Jocelyn looked at him angrily but realised it was not going to help getting angry at people stronger than her. "I'm going home, i want nothing to do with you." Jocelyn turned around and walked to the front door. The mansion creeped her out anyway.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next