Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Respect your elders (Averbane, Kronos, Dragon)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Respect your elders (Averbane, Kronos, Dragon) Empty Respect your elders (Averbane, Kronos, Dragon)

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:31 pm

Kaida was extremely bored in her chambers so after getting changed, she ordered the guards to step out the way so she could leave. After walking to her Grandfather's main hall, she waved her hands and the doors slammed open thanks to the guard's practically throwing them open. With an air of authority and grace, she walked towards her Grandfather with a small smirk. ''Good evening, Grandfather. Oh Hello Kronos and Dragon. What a lovely surprise.'' She said, nodding her head at them with respect. They were nice to her ever since she had awoken and that was something she liked in them. She then clicked her fingers and someone holding a stool rushed to the front of Averbane and put it down, letting Kaida sit on it so she was close to her Grandfather.

Kaida's dress:
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Respect your elders (Averbane, Kronos, Dragon) Empty Re: Respect your elders (Averbane, Kronos, Dragon)

Post by Damion Grimm Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:43 pm

Averbane looked up to see his grandaughter "Why hello, thought you were sleeping? How are you my child?" He got up from his chair and hugged her

Dragon smiled, a child "Hello, you're quite you-...you're Themis's daughter arnt you?" he asked with curiosity

Kronos smiled "Hello Kaida, seems you woke with your mother and uncles, its an honour to meet you" he said with a smile
Damion Grimm
Damion Grimm

House : Emperor

Back to top Go down

Respect your elders (Averbane, Kronos, Dragon) Empty Re: Respect your elders (Averbane, Kronos, Dragon)

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Kaida smiled lightly, hugging her grandfather. ''Well...Grandfather. I believe 207 years was long enough. Don't you agree? and I am very well. It's odd...being awake. Hard to tell what's reality and dreams.'' She admitted before her piercing blue eyes locked onto Dragon. ''Yes i am her daughter. Although i'd prefer to be called Kaida, Dragon Immorta and you were saying?'' She said, raising her eyebrow whilst Kronos' voice met her eyes. ''I do believe i am awake..'' Kaida then paused and glanced at Kronos. ''May i ask how it is an honor?''
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Damion Grimm Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:58 pm

"True, I did say to your mother that you could stay awake with me, but she wanted to watch you grow up, so she asked you be put with her." he smiled and kissed her forehead.

Dragon smiled "I was going to say you're to young to be in here, but know I know who you are, I won't bother." he looked at the other Immorta guard who winked at him, the both grinned and stood to attention once more.

Kronos bowed "You are a living legend. Just accept that us Imperials view you as a symbol."
Damion Grimm
Damion Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:06 pm

Kaida leaned into her Grandfather and sighed. ''I am glad you listened to my mother because that means i get to see how much this world has changed.'' She mused before smirk slightly at Dragon. ''I feel as though i need my name tattooed on my forehead. I did have a guard disrespect me saying a child should not be roaming this hallow halls and that i should be on the streets eating from the bins. I apologize, grandfather, but you are a guard less.'' She said, head up high before giving Kronos a smile. ''What is this symbol, Kronos Grimm?'' Kaida asked before looking at Averbane. ''I rather like this guard of yours, grandfather. He seems to know everything i want to hear.'' She said, tilting her head with amusement.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Damion Grimm Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Kronos smiled. "Revoloution."

Averbane smiled. "Well...I lost three thousand when your mum and uncles awoke, 1 guard won't make a difference I surppose"
Damion Grimm
Damion Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:26 pm

Kaida smiled at Kronos. ''I like that...Revolution...'' She repeated, thinking of before the enchanted sleep. Glancing up at her Grandfather, she smirked. ''Mother was very blood-thirsty...as were Uncles. I mean...we were asleep for 207 years, locked in our minds. I'm pretty sure i haven't slept yet since i woke up.'' She told him, laughing lightly. ''Oh Grandfather, may i have different guards for my chamber doors? I tried to leave today but they kept blocking the door saying 'No' so i ended up hurting them a bit till they let me past. It was quite infuriating.'' Kaida growled slightly, still picking at the blood on her hands.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Damion Grimm Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:35 pm

Averbane sighed. "Since you like your imperial friend so much, have Kronos." he scowled at Kronos

Kronos looked up "Yes sir" he said sarcasticly. "I'll gladly guard you, Kronos Reaver Grimm" he bowed "At your service."

Dragon grinned "Hey Kronos, your an imperial ewie"

Kronos grinned back "TOO DAMN RIGHT! HAIL TO THE KINGS AND WARRIOR QUEEN!"

Averbane shoot him a dark look "Say that again boy. I will tear your throat out!" he bellowed silencing the room"
Damion Grimm
Damion Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:43 pm

Kaida chuckled, happily and leaned up, kissing her Grandfather's cheek. ''Thank you, Grandpapa. I won't hurt this one.'' She winked at Kronos, laughing lightly and before hearing Kronos. Furrowing her brow, she flinched at Averbane's reaction and took a step away from him shakily. Despite being 200+ years old, deep down she was still that 11 year old girl she was put to sleep as. Her light blue eyes were widened like a doe's in headlights and her fists were knotted into her dress.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Damion Grimm Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:52 pm

Kronos growled at Averbane "You scared her you blithering fool" he knelt down and hugged her "Its alright, he just shouts cause he's annoyed his best guard is a Imperial, because his best guard would rather protect you. Just ignore him. Yeah?" he grinned and stood to his full height and glared at Averbane whom, was now sitting down in his throne.

Dragon leaned on his swords staff and looked at the other guard and nodded "Averbane is scared."
Averbane turned "Of?"
"Your kids" the other guard spoke
"Am not"
"Are to" dragon responed
"Not"
"Are"
"Not
"Yes you are"
"No I am not"
"Whats the need for Kronos to be here then? Just assign him now then."
"Fine. Elite High Honour Guard Kronos Reaver Grimm, Son of Kronos, Imperial blood, Dragon Kin, I reassign you to guard my grandaughter, Kaida"
Damion Grimm
Damion Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:39 am

Kaida fought with herself in her mind, barely aware of Kronos. You are weak, little dragon. I AM NOT WEAK. I AM NOT. I beg to differ...JUST SHUT UP. SHUT. UP. She shouted to herself before hearing Dragon say Averbane is scared. Hearing the rest, she smiled up at Kronos before wandering over to her grandfather. Kneeling before him, she took his hands. ''Grandfather...In the words of Benjamin Disraeli, Fear makes us feel our humanity.'' Her voice held age, not a small hint of childishness was there. Her blue eyes held wisdom and some strength. ''Why would Dragon say you are scared and why would you deny it? You men are such prideful creatures that you believe you should be fearless when really...if you are fearless, you have no humanity. Does that not make you weak?'' She questioned, extremely curious.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:51 pm

"I lost my humanity long ago, it was taken from me. I don't have any humanity" he turned and smiled at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:11 pm

Kaida sighed and simply stood up. ''Very well Grandfather. If that is how you think of yourself...then so be it.'' A growl threatened to escape her but she simply sighed. ''Do you not miss humanity or a normal life?'' She asked.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:48 am

"Sometimes, I miss the little things..." he looked out the window as he thought of his wife, eventually he turned back to her "Yes, but right now, I am needed as I am"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:19 am

Kaida looked at Averbane with curious eyes. ''You miss someone you loved.'' She pointed out before shaking her head. ''Maybe if you had Humanity, you'd have more allies.'' She said bluntly. Not caring about how her words would effect him. ''You are a good King, grandfather. I have to give you that but..like with every other person, you could always be better.''
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:06 pm

Averbane sighed "Everyone can be better..." he repeated and shook his head. "I am who I am, we have our allies as we require them. I do what I must to protect and preserve our nation."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:09 pm

Kaida stared at Averbane with a tilt of her head. She always was a curious person. ''I suppose you are right, Grandfather. We must not change ourselves to suit other people's liking. That doesn't really make us ourselves.'' She mused and rested her chin on his knee. ''Do you ever grow tired of this?'' She asked.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:57 pm

"Grow tired? Of war? No, of blood? No, of immortatlity? Yes."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Kaida shook her head. ''Of everything...I do not believe i would get tired war and blood. Do you not get tired of having people listening to you? Trying to please the nation?'' She said softly, moving a little to her temple pressed against his knee. ''You are tired of immortality?'' She questioned.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:51 pm

"No, not really, and yes, everyone needs to die my child."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:59 pm

Kaida sighed and nodded slowly. ''When do you think you will, grandpapa?'' She asked. ''A man of immortality...saying everyone needs to die? How bizarre.'' She then tilted her head thinking of the book she is currently reading. She looked Averbane in the eyes and smiled, starting to quote the first paragraph in the book. "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair." She finished quoting and tilted her head.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:52 pm

Averbane smiled and lifted her onto his throne so she was eye level with him "My child, when you have something you believed you wanted, you realise its not, I watched my first wife grow old and die whilst I stayed the same, I watched your Grandmother age, and I didn't, its a dream come true but nothing is as its seem, I wan't to join them. However, I can't. My day of death rapidly approaches now your mother and siblings are awake. They will be my end, I know it."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:02 pm

Kaida settled herself on her Grandfather's lap and stared at him with interest and curiosity. ''You dreamed of being immortal and now that you are it is not the same as you thought it would be. You thought of living forever, having constant power but you did not think of the consequences.'' She mused before looking at the throne. ''I want what you have, Grandpapa. A nation that'll follow you through the darkest of ages.'' She told him firmly before glancing at him. ''Mother and Uncles know they will be your end. I'm sure when they were locked in their minds, that was all they thought of for 207 years.'' Kaida told him and rested her head on his shoulder. ''I'm sure Grandmother is watching us...waiting for you to join her. What was she like, Grandpapa?'' She asked him.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:33 pm

"You want infinte power? Have it. I could easily give it to you, but the pain, the burdon, the loss and anger, the sacrifice, it weighs you down, I have a nation that can and will follow me, but I am responsible for their deaths, thier lives everything, I am the cause of it all." he smiled at her "My wife? She...she was perfect, she knew how to keep me calm, how to control my moods...she had a brain...a good one, like none other, there wasn't a thing that could out think her, she was beautiful, like an angel, a woman gifted by the gods with eternal beauty...she was a amazing..."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:43 pm

Kaida stared at her lap, thinking over his words. ''If i ever had your position, would you guide me through it? Help me?'' She asked before smiling lightly as he spoke of her grandmother. ''I wish i could've known her, grandpapa. Perhaps i'd be able to learn a few tricks on how to calm you and your moods.'' She chuckled, kissing her grandfather's cheek. She was a child at heart but an adult at mind.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next