Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Outracing The Torment (Averbane, PG-13)

3 posters

Go down

Outracing The Torment (Averbane, PG-13) Empty Outracing The Torment (Averbane, PG-13)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:03 pm

For once not using his armor Maddox stepped away from his base, and decided to search for the man he needed the most. The Vagr were already infiltrated along with the death eaters and the templars, next were The Nexus which turned into a harder task than it appeared. Maddox did not try to conduct experiences with current members of the Nexus, as he had found they were too loyal, however he tried to send new ones in, but they did not return. Or if they did, only part of them back back. Usually their head. So he'd have to use the only man that would possibly be able to help him at this point.

Stepping inside a bar known for its acceptance of dark creatures Maddox cussed when his eyes did not instantly spot Averbane.

Using one of his special abilities,

Outracing The Torment (Averbane, PG-13) Byakugan

...he sensed Averbane in the bar and so sat at the counter, waiting for an opportunity to spot the vampire.

Back to top Go down

Outracing The Torment (Averbane, PG-13) Empty Re: Outracing The Torment (Averbane, PG-13)

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Averbane was sat in another well hidden spot, an small side room which was in pure darkness. He was conducting negotiations with a small group of raiders looking for weapons and armour. They were starting to anger him

"Why shouldn't we just kill you old man? Send your body too them in pieces."
"You're amusing child, but you're in over your head." Averbane growled before standing up "This meeting is over."
"No it isn't sit down grampa" he said as he grabbed Averbanes arm.
[color=#ff0000]"Big mistake boy" he snapped his wrist easily and lifted him by the throat and launched him through the door an the man crashed along the floor of the bar. Everyone looked towards the door as two heads rolled out followed by a man walking rigidly, he collapsed revealing a knife in his back. Averbane appeared in the door way. He looked around and grinned. Tearing the knife out of the mans back and he strolled out.
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Outracing The Torment (Averbane, PG-13) Empty Re: Outracing The Torment (Averbane, PG-13)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:08 pm

Maddox was about to order a glass of wine for himself when Averbane appeared and with him around four new corpses, freshly made that way. Maddox would shrug were that not the doing of the man he wanted to find. Stepping away from his seat, he waved his hand, and the corpses and heads of the men the Grimm vampire had offed were hurled out the window into a small alley within Knockturn Alley. Following the man, he quickly thought how to engage, "Averbane Grimm," he called out not too loudly, just loud enough for the vampire to hear. Which considering he had vampire hearing, it didn't need to be that loud at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:20 pm

Averbane kept walking he raised a hand wand with two fingers beckoned him to walk besides him. He rested one hand on his weapons hilt, not that the man would know that. "You have me at a disadvantage, you know my name, however, I know not yours, however, since few know me and even less hunt me down, so. I assume you're the one who sent people who tried to join the Nexus?"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:55 pm

Nodding, Maddox approached arms held slightly above his head to show he had no intentions of attacking, not that he wouldn't be able to without a sword or a wand anyway, but, it wasn't like the man knew that.  "Maddox Virgil," he uttered his name proudly, leaving his last name out should this Averbane have something against the Potters, not that they ever did anything against any family in particular. "You're correct," he said simply before his arms lowered and rested next to his hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:06 pm

"Sorry about them, I dislike spies, you realise you're born into the Nexian society not recruited? You can have the bodies back if you want, but right now they're hanging from hooks on my fortess walls. Anyway, enough docile chatter, lets talk business, thats obviously why you're here and not attacking me, unlike you followers when I rumbled them." he turned slightly revealing a slight grin. Averbane was cautious which is why he was fully braced and ready. He always wore his armour under his clothes, and was glad he did.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:02 pm

Maddox allowed a small chuckle to escape his throat, "No, you can burn them or keep them, that is up to you," he answered and then nodded as the man decided to be to the point, which in turn made Maddox be the same. He wasn't dealing with the average weakling this was another one with powers much like his with a power level much like his. "Do you hate your children Averbane, after they overthrew you and took the throne for themselves?" he asked holding his hands behind his back. He didn't need to have spies to know of what happened between Averbane and his three children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:19 pm

Averbane wasn't dumb, this man was obviously powerful, Averbane could just feel it. He grinned "Yes. It's my Nexus" he said simply, he noted the mans hands behind his back and instinctively moved a step to the side, giving him an extra metre space, he tilted his head, knowing the answer "Why do you care?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:23 pm

"Wary, I like that," he commented on the man's strategy but once again held his arms up, "If I wished to attack, I would've done it already by now," he pointed out not that it'd do much good he could see this man was like him and that words didn't dissolve his feelings. "Well, obviously, I command something. An army if you will. I need spies. Everywhere. Anywhere. The Nexus however, have proven problematic. Mostly back when you were calling the shots. I need someone on the inside. You want revenge. Seems like we could work together," he offered the man a broad grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:47 pm

Averbane thought for a moment drumming his fingers on the hilt of his blade, making a metalic drumming sound. "I'd call them a hoard personally." he commemnted before sighing "I knew you'd ask that, but what would you do with the nexus hmmm? Destroy it?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:36 pm

With a snap of his fingers the rings of Zamxus appeared on his fingers, "You are wary and wise Averbane, so am I," he retorted, "The Nexus aren't exactly weak, so I need to know just when they discover who I am just when they decide to take action against me, just when they decide that me ruling the world isn't the perfect option," of course he carefully left out he intended to end this world and not rule it, but how else could he get Averbane on his side?

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:51 pm

"Oh please I can smell your lust for chaos and destruction. The nexus poses a threat to you does it not?" Averbane prefered honesty and bluntness when it came to things like this
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:41 am

"Like all other armies do, yes, they pose a threat, and I wish to diminish their...'threat level'" Maddox answered and intertwined his fingers behind his back, cracking them all in one go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:55 am

"Even with eyes and ears inside the Nexus, you really think they'll become weaker Maddox? I like you and I am willing to help, but I'd ask you don't underestimate them. You could know where they are, how to hit them but for everyone you take down another just as big, just as strong will be stood besides him, then you have to take into account my children, and thier favourite generals, not to mention my idiot brother, you're not going to deminish it by knowing what they're doing. I understand that you think you will, but I want you to know the Nexus is a force to reckon with, even without me there, I am the only warlock, true, however my children aren't that far away, nor is Hades." he decided to let him hear that, awaiting the mans response. Deciding that his response would choose his side.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:24 pm

"No," he answered simply and firmly. Only a fool would think that by having spies the opposing organizations, their enemies, would get weaker. That wasn't what spies were about, quite the contrary in fact, "... They won't get weaker ..." he drawled and then took a deep breath, "I will get STRONGER!" he affirmed with a broad grin. Maddox found it was not needed to explain his words to Averbane the other man was older than Maddox himself, so he'd surely understand Maddox meant that information made men stronger and it was true, the more information, the more power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:40 am

Averbane smiled. Maddox reminded him of his younger self, which for anyone who knew of Averbanes past, knew that was a quite horrifiying prospect. "I'll help you. One condition. The Nexus returns to me whne we are done."
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

House : Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:48 pm

Maddox never intended to take the Nexus for himself all he wished to do was neutralize the threat they posed and if Averbane decided to ally himself with Maddox, that would surely help. "Wouldn't have it any other way," he responded with a firm nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:52 am

Averbane turned "Then I believe we have no more to discuss."
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

House : Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:45 pm

Maddox nodded and disappeared with a pop knowing that if Averbane needed to find him he had his ways of messaging the dark lord not that he knew where he was, even if he was a good tracker, not even an old vampire could discover the headquarters of the Jen Tukstan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down