Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Dragon.....Can i come in? (Dragon)

2 posters

Go down

Dragon.....Can i come in? (Dragon) Empty Dragon.....Can i come in? (Dragon)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:23 pm

Jocelyn walked up to Dragon's room, it was already late in the evening, but Jocelyn was in the library and found something rather disturbing and she wanted to have a talk with Dragon about it as it was about him as well. Jocelyn knocked on his door.

"Dra- Dragon... Are you there? Can i come in?" Jocelyn asked through the door, she waited for his response. She was a bit nervous about the news she discovered and she hoped he wouldn't be angry she found out.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Dragon.....Can i come in? (Dragon) Empty Re: Dragon.....Can i come in? (Dragon)

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:12 am

Dragon opened the door, he was still dressed regardless of the fact it was 11pm he smiles then opened the door the door fully and inviting her in. He closed the door behind her and sat her on his made bed that seemed like it had never been slept on, his room was immaculate and his desk had a large hand written book open, on his wall was a bunch of pictures and letters, I'm the centre was pictures of Fenix and Marcus Shadow, it listed off to know associates and family members, at the edge was a picture of Felix and Dragon stood together holding bows and an arrow on each bow, the pair were laughing in this picture. Dragon looked at her fondly "how may I help you?"
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Ministry Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:35 am

The door opened and Jocelyn swallowed nervously as she stepped into his room, she looked around and was in shock as Dragon settled her down on his bed. She looked at the pictures at his wall and when Dragon started talking. Jocelyn looked at him. "I think you know why I came here." She started slowly, her heart beating two times faster. "I found something in the library and it has something to do with me, you and Felix." Jocelyn looked away from him. "Everything fits the puzzle right now, you knew from the start and you never told me. You were there when my adoptive parents burned the tent with my grandma and me in it, you heard her scream and me for help." Jocelyn's tears streamed down her cheeks. "You are my biological father and you never told me, the book of Grimm is a lie, I don't even look like my brothers instead my half brother tried to kill me!" Jocelyn pointed at the picture of Felix and him. "I could have a whole different existence if you had kept me, I would have been much stronger than now." Jocelyn's voice was shaky as she shook her head.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:44 am

Dragon sighed, he'd been dreading this day "as a point, if Felix wanted you dead, you would be. He made it seem as if he hated you, your brother, not half, you share the same mother, did it to protect you, you would had suffered the same fate as Dante if were not for him, and I didn't always know...but when I figured bit out, I was sworn to secrecy, I wanted to, but Zack would have killed you...so I didn't, the book? The copy you've seen is fake. The real copy is on my desk" he said as he indicated to it "Jocelyn, your strength is already there, you just need to find it..."
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:07 am

"Find it? You beated me into a coma for four days just because I used Crucio on you while you were who taught me that. I had found my strength but it's all gone now, I suspected something that is why I was going through your stuff in the library when I got knocked back by that cursed thing from you." Jocelyn looked up at him, her eyes red and swollen from the tears. "I didn't wanted this all to happen." Jocelyn jumped off the bed and wrapped her arms around his waist and settled her head on his chest. It felt so safe in his arms and his presence, she never felt so safe.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:05 pm

Dragon eyes narrowed, "I was angry, you shouldn't use crucio on me unless I allow it, and it was yourself that put you in a coma, it backfired..." He was then hugged, he seemed surprised and unsure what to do, he rested his hands on her and smiled, "it is not what we want in life that mattered, it's what we do with what we have that counts, because life would-be easy if we got whatever we desired...life is about making due with what we have..." He smiled and sat her down again, he wandered over to his desk and picked up a picture of Jocelyn's mother "life is unfair, most people don't want what happens to them...the pain...misery...but in the end...you get something good out of it in the end."
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:34 pm

Jocelyn looked at the picture, she stroked her fingers over the picture but she turned to the wall with all the pictures. "How did she die, my mom and who are those men on the pictures?" Jocelyn asked curious, wiping her eyes off, she was watching Dragon, every move. She wanted to know what she had from him as she couldn't see it with her biological mother as she wasn't here. "Did you see me when i was younger, when i was a baby?" Jocelyn fired all those questions at him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down