Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Dad.. I have to tell you something. (Dragon)

2 posters

Go down

Dad.. I have to tell you something. (Dragon) Empty Dad.. I have to tell you something. (Dragon)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:26 pm

Jocelyn walked to her father's house and stepped in. He knew she was coming because she send him an owl to ask if he had time for her. Jocelyn didn't visit her father very often because she had her job in the hospital and was very busy with it.

"Hello, dad?" Jocelyn called and walked in the direction of the living room. In the meanwhile she pulled her coat off. She had big news and she wanted him to know it first, Matthwe and her weren't married yet.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Dad.. I have to tell you something. (Dragon) Empty Re: Dad.. I have to tell you something. (Dragon)

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:32 am

Dragon was in the library, with a man whom wore all black, including a hood and mask, Dragon and he were discussing something of importance, although Dragon and Thane strictly speaking couldn't be harming people however, this was Thane and Dragon, that would never happen. Dragon laughed at something the man said, then he heard Jocelyn. His daughter. She'd seldom visited him, her arrival was known, but badly timed, this meeting was important. However, he always had time for his daughter "I'm in the library" he called down, before turning to the man "Life on the run doesn't seem so bad, would join you, but I have ties here"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Dad.. I have to tell you something. (Dragon) Empty Re: Dad.. I have to tell you something. (Dragon)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:16 am

Jocelyn looked in the living room when she heard his voice calling that he was in the library. Jocelyn rolled her eyes as she probably would have known that he would either be in the library or the war room. She stepped up the stairs and opened the library door. She stopped as she saw that her father was in a conversation with someone. Jocelyn narrowed her eyes at the man in the black clothes and wearing a mask but then turned to her father smiling at him. "Am I interrupting your conversation, i can wait downstairs and make some tea for myself if you need more time." Jocelyn said to them. She held her coat over her arm and fidgeted with the sleeve for a couple of moments.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Dragon turned and smiled "No, stay no strangers in family Jocelyn, he just needs some books" Dragon pointed in a general direction and the man left whilst saying "Good to see you Jocelyn Immorta, been a while since we spoke. I hope you and, Mathew? Are okay. I interned to meet with you soon. Life running is hard, distractions are frequent. Oh, legion will be paying you a visit soon." The man walked away vanishing into the deeps of the library.

Dragon smiled "So daughter, what do you require?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:37 pm

Jocelyn nodded and she put her coat on one of the chairs. "Legion will visit me? Ohh fun!" She asked confused. She hadn't seen Legion in months but she would love to talk with him. "Well umm, I'm pregnant." Jocelyn said almost immediately, not how she had planned and rehearsed. Jocelyn bit her lip waiting for his reaction. She hadn't told anyone not even Matthew, she went straight to her father.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:10 pm

Dragon smiled "Congrats! Boy girl?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:56 pm

Jocelyn looked at her dad and smiled. "It's a boy... I haven't told Matthew yet, i just came out of the hospital for the first check up, i'm 3 months now and the baby is healthy and growing and..." Jocelyn walked up to her father and hugged him. "Thank you so much for giving this reaction, i didn't know if i have to be happy or not. I'm a bit scared because i haven't told Matthew because i didn't know i was pregnant." Jocelyn said pulling out of his hug. She looked around for the man and then back to her father. "Who is your visitor?" Jocelyn asked her father.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:10 pm

"GOOD, the boy can continue my bloodline and I am happy for you" he smiled and tilted his head "Your brother actually, he can't stay long, so if he does come back, be sure to say goodbye"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:23 pm

Jocelyn smiled at him and his reaction. When he said it was her brother, she widened her eyes. "That is Kronos? I didn't recognise him. Where is he going?" Jocelyn asked him confused.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:10 am

Dragon rolled his eyes "You're not ment to recognize him, he's on the run remember, you know, dark wizard, he fought the ministry, yeah? He's been running ever since, he's here for a book, and where is he going? No idea actually. I just know he falls off the grid, so why haven't you told Mathew?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:05 am

Jocelyn sighed and turned to her father. "He loves me but he doesn't want to get married right now and i'm afraid that if i tell him i'm pregnant, he doesn't want it. I didn't know i was pregnant till i got a sharp pain in my stomach and i got to the doctor and she told me that i was already three months pregnant. Matthew wants to move out of England but i told him that i just have a nice rythm, a great job and i can't leave you or any of my brothers behind and i'm way too afraid that i bump into the Shadows. We have kind of a relationship crisis now so he is somewhere else." Jocelyn looked around waiting for Kronos to come back.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down