Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Questions & Answers (Romulus) (PG-13)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Questions & Answers (Romulus) (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions & Answers (Romulus) (PG-13)

Post by Romulus Lupin Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:59 am

He gasped as she kissed him, shocked she must return his feelings. A large hand wrapped its way around her waist pulling her close so her body was crushed to him, his hand wrapped in her long dark hair his tongue begging for entrance to her sweet mouth.

Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Questions & Answers (Romulus) (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions & Answers (Romulus) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:05 am

Lara's flesh tingled as his hand encircled her waist and pulled her closer to him. She fit perfectly in his arms, and she felt safer than ever being so close to him. When Romulus' hand tangled in her hair, a shiver ran down her spine and she leaned into the kiss that he was returning. Feeling his tongue against her lips, she slowly parted them to allow their kiss to deepen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:08 am

His tongue tasted her lips then slipped into her mouth he groaned softly, part of him wondered what he was doing why he was here kissing this woman..he had so much to lose but his heart told him..that losing lara would be greater. She fit against him like she was meant to be in his arms, lifting her up he placed her on the table sitting up. Tilting her head up sliightly his hand on the side of her soft face he kissed her with abandon throwing all caution to the winds.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:16 am

His soft groan made her heart skip as well as her breathing falter as she sighed against him. Her tongue danced with his and she slipped hers into his mouth for a brief taste. Her heart was singing of how much she wanted to be with him that, until now, she had no idea was there. Lara felt like she was meant to be right here, with him, in his arms. This was her place... But, would he agree? She felt him lift her and place her on the table and raise her head up to meet him. A tender smile touched her features at his gentle touch before he kissed her again, in a way that was no longer careful. Wrapping her arms around him neck, Lara pulled him closer to her as her fingers laced with his blonde hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:20 am

Ear to taste more he kissed down her jaw his hand caressing her head into his lips, he left scalding kissing down her neck before kissing her lips once more.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:25 am

A small moan mixed with a sigh escaped her lips as Romulus kissed down her jaw and neck before claiming her lips once again. Without thinking, Lara wrapped her legs loosely around his waist and slid them down so they were entwined with his legs as he stood before her. Pulling back, she rested her forehead against his and whispered, "What does this mean, Rom?" She had never felt wanted by anyone like this before, and while she knew that his friends wouldn't approve, she didn't know what to make of what was happening. She didn't want it to end, but what if it did?

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:34 am

"I care about you" he said his blue eyes searching hers "so much...you make my heart sing..." he nipped her lips "I desire you..." he closed his eyes for a moment, opening them he said "I'm conflicted, not about you but about everything else....your the first thing thats ever shone so clearly thats ever...been so natural"
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:45 am

Lara bit her bottom lip lightly as she listened to his words. Her eyes began to shimmer with happy tears at hearing that he wanted her, cared for her... Hearing about how he was conflicted with what he was feeling, she cupped his jaw with both hands and gently stroked his cheeks. Looking into his deep blue eyes, she bent his head down so she could kiss his forehead before kissing his lips lightly. "No one has ever spoken to me like that before, Rom. I may not be sure about much, but.... I think i'm sure about my feelings for you. Can I help you get unconflicted?" she asked, a small quiver in her voice. Lara feared to hope that everything was going to be alright, that he would accept her as she was and to hell with everyone else. But, she knew, better than anyone, how friendship could effect someone's choices...

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:52 am

His throat tightened but the moment he looked into her eyes the stormy seas in his heart calmed "I love my friends...i truly do..i love there families and treat each as my own...but I cannot choose there beliefs over a chance at true love" placing both hands on the sides of her face he looked into her sparkling eyes "Lara it wont be easy, it'll be hard, people wont want you to be with me, or me with you, I dont know who I am Lara, i dont know where i'm going or where I stand..all i know is from the second I saw you at the ball, in that yellow dress of yours i knew that you were all i wanted...i can only hope you want the same.." he paused and stroked her cheek a bit his thumb catching a tear "i'm complicated moody mum says i tend to talk back a bit, i'm not perfect but if your willing to have me through all the hell this might bring us...then i wouldn't have it any other way"
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:03 am

Lara's eyes watched his face as he spoke. Was she hearing this right? He loved his friends and their families, the ones that didn't like her due to her birth line, but he would put that aside to be with her? Was this really happening? She felt her throat tighten as a small lump formed as he continued to speak, telling her about how their relationship wouldn't be easy and that what she suspected at the dance was true. The kiss wasn't just a fluke. Taking a shuddering breath, she smiled as he wiped the single tear that fell down her cheek. "Oh, Rom.... If you will have me to be by your side, I will go with your through whatever hell we are destined to face," she said, softly, letting her hands slip down to his chest. With a bright smile she added with a wink, "Why stop being that something that shines in your world?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:07 am

A laugh of releif and joy bubbled up from his chest it was loud and booming and free, running a hand trhrough his hair he picked her up clear off the table hugging her tightly.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:10 am

Lara jumped when Romulus let out one of the most carefree sounds she had ever heard come from him. A light laugh rose to meet his as he scooped her into his arms and held her tightly. Hugging him, Lara held him like she would never let him go. This was where she needed to be. Right here, with him, in his arms.... The thoughts of the world about her being paired with him be damned. This was where she belonged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:12 am

His heart beat thundered but he didnt care, looking in her eyes he saw someone who didnt look at him and see morgan and remus lupin's son they didnt see the son of war heroes, they didnt see malphas' gaunts best friend her eyes didnt see his height as a weapon or his hands as a tool, she took him in stride and it was the most freeing thing. Kissing her a smile on his face he said "you have made me so happy Lara Crawley"
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:20 am

A change had come over Romulus, and it happened right before her eyes. He seemed lighter, freer, happier... This was the Romulus she glimpsed at the party, and this was the Romulus that her heart had started to fall for that night. Now, she was his, and she couldn't be happier. He saw her for her, and not for her bloodstatus even though so many tried to make him see her that way. To him, it didn't matter. Closing her eyes to meet his kiss, she smiled sweetly and opened them, finding his eyes and locking on them. "And, you have made me happier than I've been in a long time, Romulus Lupin," she answered him with a small giggle. She was truly, very happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:22 am

Glancing at the books sitting on the table he looked from them then back to her "can we do homework later?" he asked with a small charming smile "i'd rather go for a walk just be with you..is that ok?"he turned up his sweetness begging her not to say no.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:36 am

Glancing at the pile of books, she smiled. Really, she had no focus to dedicate to school work now. Looking back at him, she nodded. "That sounds nice, but, we will have to do a little work later. Can't have Deputy Headmistress getting cross with either of us," she said happily, turning to stack their books neatly so the House Elves could return them to their rooms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:58 am

Smiing he took her hand in his, with this girl he felt he could face the world.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2