Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Questions & Answers (Romulus) (PG-13)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Questions & Answers (Romulus) (PG-13) Empty Questions & Answers (Romulus) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:53 am

Lara sat at one of the many tables in the library waiting and slightly irritated. Earlier that day she had been called into Deputy Headmistress Lestrange's office and given a task. She told her that she needed her to help a student that was failing his classes and Lara was more than happy to help. Then she found out who it was: Romulus Lupin. Lara had protested and asked why her, and of course, Dellen told her that Lara was perfect due to her being a bright, understanding, and patient person. After very little discussion, Lara accepted. And now she waited....

Back to top Go down

Questions & Answers (Romulus) (PG-13) Empty Re: Questions & Answers (Romulus) (PG-13)

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:12 am

Romulus walked towards the forest hoping to avoid lara again when a heavy hand landed on his shoulder. "And where are you going mister lupin?" grumbling over being caught he resigned himself to his fate he followed her up the stairs to the library. The second he saw Lara his heart beat sped up remembering the kiss he had given her at the end of the night. She was...beautiful even when she was simply reading or waiting. He longed to touch her to hug her but he didnt, a mask of annoyance he trudged after the headmistress as she thanked Lara for helping out.

Sitting down next to her he looked at the books and shook his head. This was not going well.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Questions & Answers (Romulus) (PG-13) Empty Re: Questions & Answers (Romulus) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:21 am

Looking up, Lara managed a smile at the Deputy Headmistress, nodding a you're welcome to her before she left them. When Romulus sat next to her at the head of the table, her eyes were hard as she looked at him. She didn't understand what was going on. They had a wonderful night, he kissed her after taking her home, and ever since then, had been avoiding her at all costs. Never a word, ever... No looks in the halls... Nothing...

Setting her jaw slightly, Lara looked at the stack of books in front of them, setting her hand drumming her fingers, and asked, a little sharper than she meant to, "Where do you wanna start?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:24 am

Shrugging his shoulders he reached for a potions book "this i guess" he grunted.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:28 am

Looking up to see him select the potions book, she said, "Fine. When was the last time you went to class, so I know where we need to start?" This was going to be hopeless... She knew that he didn't want to be there, and you can't make someone learn when they don't want to. Lara just wished she knew what she had done to make him dislike her so much. He said he was a jackass, not a purist.... Maybe it was nothing but lip service...

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:33 am

His lip curled a bit but he said "i've been to all his classes you know" he snapped "I just dont fucking get it" everyone thought he was a fool because school was tough he was tired of being judged.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:39 am

Lara opened her book and paused, slowly bringing her bright eyes to his handsome face. He'd been to all the classes? Why didn't she remember him being there? She was about to ask that, but then remembered that she sat towards the front of the class. If he didn't understand potions and didn't want attention drawn to himself, it was possible he sat in the back. "I'm.....I'm sorry. I didn't mean to assume...." she said, kicking herself for thinking that just because he wasn't doing well meant he wasn't going. That just because she didn't see him didn't mean he wasn't there. "Ummm.... When did things start to not make sense?" Lara asked, the sharp clip gone from her voice and replaced with the patient, understanding tone that Dellen prized her for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:44 am

"Nothing made sense" he said softly looking at the book "i understand ingreidients but how to put them together and all that its...nonsense"
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:48 am

Nothing made sense.... Lara opened her potions book to the first potion. If Romulus understood the ingredients and struggled with the mixing, then starting with a potion would make the most sense. She tried to think of a way to explain it, and then it hit her. "Do you cook or bake?" she asked looking up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:50 am

He avoided her eyes and nodded "yeah dad always had me cook with him"
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am

Lara noticed when he looked up, he avoid her eyes. Always avoiding.... Not now, Lara... Taking a small breath, Lara said, "If you think of potions as following a recipe, like when you cook with your dad, you just have to follow the steps and do what it says. Then you're golden." Pushing her open text book to him, she showed him the first potion and pointed to the first step, scooting a little closer so it was easier to show him. "See, each step is numbered and tells you exactly what to do. Just like making a cake. You do each step, and then move on to the next. Before you know it, you're at the end, and your cake is made," she said glancing at him and offering him a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:07 am

He looked at her briefly her smile was beautiful even when she wanted to leave and run away do something else. His heart beat sped up for the second time that day and all he wanted was to kiss her, it didnt matter to him that she was muggle born but his mind went to Malphas his beleifs never bothered him before but then again Lara hadn't been in the picture. If he followed his heart he'd lose his best friend the person he's known since hwas a little kid. She didnt deserve this...scooting the chair slightly so they werent so close he nodded slowly to her example.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:17 am

When he scooted his chair away from her, Lara's eyes hardened. She only moved closer so she could explain something to him. Granted, being close to him made her feel....special. He made her heart race, just by being in the same room as him. But, this.... "What, Romulus? What?!" she finally snapped at him. "We have a wonderful time and then nothing! You avoid me all the time! Why?!" Lara demanded, her brow furrowed as she demanded answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:20 am

He jumped at her outburst looking between her and the door then setting on her his expression pained "..i just cant" he said softly
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:22 am

The look he gave her made her features soften slightly. "Can't what, Rom?" she asked, more in control this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:23 am

His gaze hardened "being around you is like having a strong wine, you intoxicate me everything you do makes me want to reach for you...and i just...cant..."
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:27 am

Lara was stunned. If she had that kind of effect on him, why was he pushing her away? Sitting back in her chair, she tried to process what he said to her. Raising her eyes to him, she dared to reach out to him, and put her hand on his. "Why can't you? I'm right here. Why not reach for what you want?" she asked, softly, the same questions filling her eyes as she looked at him, unable to read him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:24 am

He dropped his eyes he felt as if he would explode from the speed of his heart "Lara" he said softly "I..i dont want you to get hurt.."
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:34 am

It didn't make sense. Scooting over to him once again, Lara put her hand on his thigh, nearly shivering as she felt the chiseled muscle of his leg under her hand, and tipped her head so she was looking up at him. Her bright eyes smiling slightly up at him. "Romulus, why would I get hurt?" she asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:36 am

"The people i love the people i'm loyal too do not like..people like you..." he hated himself for every word Pushing himself to his feet he paced running a hand through his long hair "but i cant get you out of my mind..your so distracting so intoxicating nothing makes snese anymore all i want is to..."
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:48 am

As he got up, Lara stayed sitting. She knew now... It wasn't him that had a problem with her, it was those around him. He didn't care about her bloodstatus or her parents, but they did. Lara thought about packing up her things and leaving if that was how it was going to be. But instead, she stood up, and got right in his path, putting her hands on his chest to get him to stop pacing. The words he said about her were so different from what he had said about those that didn't care for her. They made her heart race and clouded her mind. "Stop...." she said as a request. Not looking up until she finished asking her question, she asked, "What do you want?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:50 am

"I can't choose...i love them i was raised with all of them since babies i-" she placed a finger on his lips and repeated her question, his hands covered hers "you..i want you.."
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:57 am

Finally having an answer, Lara's eyes lit up as she leaned in and kissed him lightly. She could feel his heart racing under her fingers that rested against his chest. Her heart seemed to be keeping time with his as hers fluttered faster and faster as she kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:59 am

He gasped as she kissed him, shocked she must return his feelings. A large hand wrapped its way around her waist pulling her close so her body was crushed to him, his hand wrapped in her long dark hair his tongue begging for entrance to her sweet mouth.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:05 am

Lara's flesh tingled as his hand encircled her waist and pulled her closer to him. She fit perfectly in his arms, and she felt safer than ever being so close to him. When Romulus' hand tangled in her hair, a shiver ran down her spine and she leaned into the kiss that he was returning. Feeling his tongue against her lips, she slowly parted them to allow their kiss to deepen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next