Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

For the heart has many questions (Darius, R)

Go down

For the heart has many questions (Darius, R) Empty For the heart has many questions (Darius, R)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:18 pm

Calypso leaned against a bench, mildly aware of the stone digging into her spine due to Darius filling her mind. Everything about him made her smile and happy but she had no idea what they were. They would kiss a few times on greetings and have a great time together but that was all. If the young slytherin wasn't so confident, she'd feel insecure. Her light brown eyes dragged themselves up to the full moon and again, got lost in her all too consuming thoughts of Darius. ''For fuck sake..'' Calypso growled loudly, ashamed at the fact she was hung up over a single guy when she could be killing mudbloods like she was back home. ''Why must the heart be such a weak thing?'' She whispered, furrowing her brow in annoyance whilst pulling her knees up to her chest, her blond curls bouncing in front of her face.

Back to top Go down

For the heart has many questions (Darius, R) Empty Re: For the heart has many questions (Darius, R)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:50 am

"Hey it's not weak, yours is very strong," Darius whispered as he arrived, smiling down at his Calypso. Cupping her chin he leaned down, crushing her lips with his, "Herro," he inclined his head back and chuckled, "All alone? May I sit beside you?" he asked. He seemed confident and happy but in fact inside he was a nervous wreck, who couldn't even try to focus on other things, he had been addicted to Calypso ever since they met and everytime they greeted each other in that special way his heart nearly jumped out of his chest.

Back to top Go down

For the heart has many questions (Darius, R) Empty Re: For the heart has many questions (Darius, R)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:52 am

Hearing a familiar, distracting voice enter Calypso's ears, her head shot up and almost blushed at the dazzling sight  of her Darius. Pressing her lips against his, her hands lacing themselves into his hair and she smiled up at him before looking at the spot beside her. ''Hey, Dari...Of course you can.'' She said, tapping the floor as she tried to ignore the fluttering feeling in the pit of her stomach. ''Hearts are all the same..'' Calypso whispered, biting her bottom lip. Darius was her addiction, one that she had to admit she was falling in love with. Fuck...Just look at him...Why is he fucking perfect!? She shouted to herself, getting distracted once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:17 pm

Sitting beside her like he had asked his finger trailed her cheek, while he smiled at her, allowing his other fingers to tangle in her hair. "No they're not. Hearts are very different. Some are weak at heart, others are not," he poked her cheek in a joking fashion - softly, "Like us, we're not weak at heart. We're powerful," he whispered seductively into her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:25 pm

Calypso leaned into his touch, her hands placed on his chest and she smiled up at him. His touch was the second greatest thing in the world...the first simply being him all together. His seductive whisper caused her to feel things she had never felt and she blushed darkly in an instant. ''What makes you say that?'' She purred, biting her lip as she looked at him. Us..Oh fuck. If only you knew what you did to me, Darius..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:58 pm

He laughed at her question continuing to caress her gently, "We're mudblood killing machines in the making, we love blood, violence and death, but we can still love other people," he inclined his head resting his forehead against hers, their lips inches away from each other, "...we can still love each other," he whispered into her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Calypso smiled, laughing along with him. His words hit her hard, enjoying the fact that they loved such dark things but still capable of feelings but seeing him move closer, her breath dancing on his lips and his dancing on hers made her all too aware of his proximity. One she did not mind. ''L-Love each other..'' She repeated softly, her eyes widening in shock. ''Darius...Are you saying...you love me?'' She asked, building her confidence back up as she smirked cheekily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:10 pm

Nodding slowly he nuzzled her his hands landing on her shoulders, pulling her close their lips barely touched, as he gazed into her eyes with his own demented ones, "We kiss every time we cross paths, of course I love you," he whispered his voice husky with emotion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:16 pm

Calypso nuzzled him, pressing their bodies together allowing her to feel the warmth she loved the moment they met. Nudging his nose with her own, she smiled at him and stared into the eyes she was falling in love with. ''Well, Darius...I love you too...'' She whispered, her voice filled with honesty and love that she only directed towards the older slytherin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:33 pm

His hands fell from her shoulders, "Good," he whispered as they landed on her small chest, and he hooked her legs around his waist, grinding against her, "We share a bond. A bond of love. This means you are mine now. And I plan on strengthening that bond," he whispered into her ear before nibbling on her earlobe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:37 pm

Calypso smiled up at Darius and gasped feeling him press against her. Closing her eyes slowly at his possessiveness, she pressed her lips against his neck and kissed it softly, nipping it but not hard enough to draw blood. ''If I am yours, then you are mine. I'll kill anyone who dares to touch you..'' She growled possessively and moved her head, crushing her lips against his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:08 pm

"Oooh... " he hummed his hand rapidly slipping inside her t-shirt as he kissed down her neck, "... possessive are we," he asked with a dark chuckle, before unclasping her bra, "Your skin is so soft," he purred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Calypso sighed at his fiery touches, leaning into them and peeled off her shirt; thankful for the fact it was a little past midnight. ''I'm very..possessive..'' She purred seductively into his ear, nipping at the earlobe before her hands slid up his shirt, scratching at his chest whilst rubbing her hips against his. It made her all too aware of the heat pooling in between Calypso's legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:45 pm

Darius pulled his shirt over his head, throwing it and her t-shirt and bra to the grass next to them. Licking from her neck down to her breasts he sucked on one of her nipples, nibbling on the flesh of the breast hungrily, "I am too," he grinned darkly at her, his hands dancing down from her stomach to her waist, unbuttoning her trousers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:52 pm

Calypso gasps at his actions, completely new to this but still did her best to please her Darius. Laying down on the ground, she used her strong legs to pull him on top of her which allowed her to slide her trousers down her legs. Her fingers laced into his hair, holding him close to her breasts as the feeling of pure pleasure rocketed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:03 pm

Pulling his zipper down he held his length in one hand rubbing it against her thigh as his fingers slipped inside her panties. Pulling them down her thighs, he ground her roughly, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back exposing her neck. Leaning down he bit at her neck, "Calypso, will you stay with me forever?" he asked barely above a whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Calypso bit her lip, seeing Darius' length and her hand slid down, grasping it softy and began to rub it. Her heart pounded in her chest when she felt him bite her but oddly, enjoyed the action. ''Forever and always, Darius...I love you..'' She whispered, moving their heads and captured his lips once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:31 pm

Darius nodded happily and pushed himself into her, prodding her as he laid soft and wet kisses on her skin, "I'm glad...I love you too," he answered before impaling her with his shaft.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:38 pm

Calypso winced at the pain but it quickly turned into pleasure, whilst her arms wrapped around his neck. ''Darius..'' She purred, kissing his neck and shoulder repeatedly as she moved her hips in unison with his.

A long time later

Calypso laid on top of Darius, pulling the blanket she had conjured over the top of them. Peppering his chest in kisses as her fingers danced on the muscles. ''That was amazing..'' She muttered, her curly hair bouncing as she turned to look up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Darius grinned as she commented about what they had just done, "I figure I was your first?" he asked with a soft tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:46 pm

Calypso looked away, fighting off the blush that still came. ''Yes you were..'' She admitted softly but because Darius was such a handsome boy, knew she wasn't his first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:50 pm

Cradling her in his arms he made sure she couldn't escape his grasp as he kissed down her neck, hugging her tightly, "You are my first love... that's what matters," he nuzzled her. To him it truly only mattered the fact she was his first and only love, Soraya had been nothing more than an experiment - that he enjoyed - but Calypso was the real thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:08 pm

Calypso giggled at his tight grasp and nuzzled her only love. ''I'm glad i hold that title..'' She whispered into his ear, burying her face into his neck. ''I love you, Darius..'' She whispered, glad she could finally say such a thing now instead of bottling it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:21 pm

Darius' heart beat fastened at the sound of her lovely words, looking down he kissed her forehead lovingly, ''I love you too, Calypso...'' he whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down