Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Some Nights I Feel Like Cashin In my Bad Luck (Artemis)

3 posters

Go down

Some Nights I Feel Like Cashin In my Bad Luck (Artemis)  Empty Some Nights I Feel Like Cashin In my Bad Luck (Artemis)

Post by Draco Malfoy Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:22 pm

Draco sat in front of the fire waiting for Artemis to come meet him. He adored her but the longer they were a couple the further he found her slipping away and he felt himself falling away as well. Some times relationships just don't work out, sometimes two people are meant to be friends. Part of him was sad but he smiled as he thought of her smile as he laid over her before they shared there first time. She was beautiful and he would have chosen no one else to share that moment with. Sometimes two people can love each other but only as friends.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Some Nights I Feel Like Cashin In my Bad Luck (Artemis)  Empty Re: Some Nights I Feel Like Cashin In my Bad Luck (Artemis)

Post by Artemis Black Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:27 pm

Artemis was sad. She adored Draco but they were just meant to be friends. Seeing Draco at the fire caused a pang in her heart and she sat on the floor next to his seat, resting her forehead against his knee. ''Hey Draco...'' She said softly whilst remembering their first time. He was so handsome and she knew she'd always love him meaning whenever he needed someone, she'd be the first on the list.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Some Nights I Feel Like Cashin In my Bad Luck (Artemis)  Empty Re: Some Nights I Feel Like Cashin In my Bad Luck (Artemis)

Post by Draco Malfoy Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:30 pm

"Hello little wolf" he murmured running his fingers through her brown hair "whats wrong?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:32 pm

Artemis smiled at his little nickname for her and leaned into his hand. ''You and I both know what's wrong...'' She told him, dragging her gold eyes to meet his beautiful ones.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:33 pm

He brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it gently "Yeah I do" he said softly "I love you Artemis but we arent meant to be together like this..."
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:36 pm

Artemis closed her eyes as he kissed her hand. ''I love you too Draco...and you're right...we aren't.'' She said, her eyes watering. She loved Draco more than she thought she did. Sitting onto his lap, she buried her face in his neck unknowing of the tears that rolled down her cheeks. ''I'm so sorry this didn't work out, my dragon...'' She whispered into his ear, breathing his scent in.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:42 pm

He held her tightly "Shh its okay" he cooed rubbing circles in her back "A certain house mate of mine deserves your beautiful heart more then I do little wolf, but just because we arent a couple doesn't mean we cant be friends" he leaned his head on her shoulder. "I will always love you i will always dry your tears and be there for the good and bad" he whispered.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:43 pm

Artemis relaxed in his arms and nuzzled him. ''You mean Felix don't you?'' She said softly but shook her head. ''I love you so much, Draco...'' She moved her head and pecked his lips softly before resting her forehead against his. ''I'll always be here for you, my dragon...always..'' She whispered.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:01 pm

"I love you too artemis" he chuckled darkly "Emrys has a bit of a plan to make us happy again your sister is insane but i adore her for her efforts"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:02 pm

Artemis laughed lightly. ''She is my sister...She kind of has to be insane.'' She joked and kissed Draco's forehead. ''I hope you will be happy...That's all that matters.'' She murmured.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:04 pm

"Its tough to let you go but i will be fine" he kissed her one last time softly on the lips then standing up he offered her a sad smile "See you at the party little wolf" before climbing the stairs to his dorm and dissapearing.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Artemis sighed. ''It's tough for me too...'' She whispered and touched her lips as he left. She then curled up on the sofa, sobbing softly until she was saved by Kaida, Aphrodite and Emrys.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down