Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Some peace and quiet (Open)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Some peace and quiet (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Some peace and quiet (Open)

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:09 pm

Artemis laughed at Sydney's words. ''Oh why thank you, slut. I just love being called a bitch.'' She growled and saw a familiar shape run past her. This caused a wide smirk to form on her face when she saw it was her wolf sister, covered in blood. ''Nice of you to join us, my bloody sister.'' She smirked even more. ''Oh David...she didn't tell me. Well not directly.'' She told David, grinning madly. She really was insane.

Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:26 pm

"She does" he agreed, now feeling free to smirk.. Sydney wasn't stupid enough to try and fight with the three of them, was she? He gave a small nod to the bloody girl, knowing Artemis enough not to question. When she mentioned not directly he said to her "Jade can't know. I want to tell him in my own way"

David Shuter

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:29 pm

Sydney squirmed underneath the girl who was Artemis' sister. She eventually pushed her off and jumped to her feet, "Petrificus Totalus." She shot at the girl who tackled her. "I didnt tell anyone, Shuter." She had tears in her eyes now. All she wanted was to be in Ians arms. "Youre really crazy. Wait till Ian hears about this." She turned to walk away. "Wait, Jade? Who the hell is Jade?" She wondered if Jade was their nickname for Green Eyes. Her Green Eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:39 pm

"That tickled" she said the spell didnt affect her due to the girl's lack of practice, she let her to her feet then grabbed her arm squeezing the wand from her grasp. "Apologize to Artemis" she said twisting her arm high behind her back her sharpened wolf claw weapons digging into her.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:41 pm

Sydney screamed in pain, "Never!" She cried out again when the girl twisted harder, "FINE! IM SORRY!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:45 pm

Artemis chuckled at Emrys before looking darkly at Sydney. ''Apology accepted. Now you best save Ian some hurt and tell him about David and Draco before i swear to Salazar, i will tell him myself. He's a very close friend of mine and i'd hate to see him upset by things you did.'' She told the girl, a growl rumbled in her chest.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:46 pm

"No. Please dont tell him." She was practically in tears now. "Please..." She looked at David for help, "You dont want Ian to find out that way, do you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:53 pm

For once, David had to agree with Sydney "Di'Angelo is right, Don't tell him Wolfe.. I will do it myself. I will tell him the whole story" He stared pointedly at Sydney "How you lead me on, even feinted kissing me, then attacked me.. and then when I beat you.. you threw yourself at me.. Maybe I should mention how I was not the only one." He was sure she had hit on other guys, but not sure who.
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:55 pm

"David..." She felt a few tears fall down her cheeks, "Please don't. I'd rather you tell Jace about this than Ian. Please don't tell him. I'll tell him in my own time." She really didn't want Ian to know anything about David or Draco. "I'll tell him about you and Draco, I promise." She quickly stopped talking because David hadn't known about Draco yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:03 pm

His eyes popped at her mention of Draco "Draco Malfoy?! ARE YOU TRYING TO BREAK UP THIS GROUP!? FIRST ME? THEN MALFOY?! YOU LITTLE BITCH" He roared punching her hard in the face, this time he was hoping he broke her nose.
"I think its about time Ian learned about the little slut he is dating, and I think all of us should confront him" he said at Artemis. "you me and Snow"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:15 pm

Sydney stumbled backwards and screamed when David punched her. She heard a cracking noise. Great, her nose was broken. “David no! Draco kissed me. I didn’t kiss him. And kissing you was an accident. I was just so mad, I lost control. It meant nothing. Draco means nothing. Ian means something to me. Please don’t take him away from me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:26 pm

Emrys stood beside her sister watching the show "being a slut really doesn't pay off" she chuckled "Draco told me how desperate you were" she smiled darkly "tsk tsk little girl"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:40 pm

"Draco means nothing to me." Sydney hissed at the girl who was scolding her. "Ian however means a fucking lot to me. If you guys have any decency..." She turned to David, "If you have any decency and care at all about Ian you will let me be the one to tell him. He needs to hear it from me."

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:03 pm

David shook his head "he needs to hear the whole truth, and, forgive me, but i don't trust you to tell the truth. you'll twist the story so that I forced myself upon you" he said with Malice "Now get lost before I make you get lost" he growled
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:07 pm

"No. Im not going anywhere." Sydney was tired of being pushed around by everyone. "Not until you agree to let me be the one to tell him. I wont twist anything. ill tell him the truth. Plain and simple. We were walking and playing around, things got out of hand, I got mad and lost control, and I kissed you. And as for Draco, that was before I even met Ian and it meant nothing."

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:17 pm

He mock laughed "oh hoo! So it meant nothing? you are one to kiss anyone of the male persuasion? Or does that include the female persuasion. get lost Slut, before we have to witness you kissing anyone else.. i don't think i have the stomach for that." he turned back to Artemis "lets get out of here wWolfe.. we got to find Snow."
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:19 pm

Sydney growled and grabbed Davids arm, this was really unlike her. "Look David, I'm sorry for everything. For stealing your first kiss, for fighting Artemis, for everything. But please, get back at me some other way. Dont take my Green Eyes away from me." She looked into his eyes and tried to show him how sorry she was through them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:36 pm

Jace heard screaming and ran towards the soure of the sound. He came upon his sister, David and two other girls. "Whats going here?" He saw his sister had blood gushing out of her nose and was crying while holding onto David. He turned on the two girls, "What did you do to my sister?" His eyes had fire in them and his fists were clenched.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:41 pm

"Let go of me!" He growled, wrenching his arm from her grasp "your 'green eyes' was ours first. and unlike you. we really care about him. If you touch me one more time, a broken nose will be the least of your bloody problems" He warned, turning on his heels and leaving, motioning for Artemis to follow
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:42 pm

"Oi Shuter!" He grabbed Davids arm and snarled, "I asked what was going on here. And i expect a bloody answer." What the hell was he talking about, "Whos green eyes? Why is my sister crying? And who broke her nose. Answer me!" But David just left motioning for one of the girls to follow him. "Sydney Elizabeth Di Angelo, what the hell is going on?" He said turning to his sister.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:50 pm

"I am really tired of this family" Emrys snarled, grabbing Jace's hand she broke his hold on david "Shove off puff, go console your slutty sister before i rip out her throat" she pushed back shoving him and turned, a arm around Artemis' waist.
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Three Marrow Bones Inn Manager
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:54 pm

"Dont you dare call my sister a slut." He glared at the new girl who came into the little area and turned to his sister, "Sydney start talking now. Do I have to go find Ian to get you to talk?"
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:05 pm

"No! Dont get Ian." She said rather quickly. "We were just arguin is all. It was David who broke my nose not Artemis. Green eyes is Ian. And theyre calling em a slut because i kissed Draco Malfoy and David before i started dating Ian."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:55 am

"David broke your nose?!" He was ready to kill Shuter. But he stopped cold when his sister mentioned kissing both David and Draco Malfoy, "All that was before Ian? Sydney are you crazy?" He couldnt even look at her, "You better hope Ian forgives you. Because I'm not gonna stay around to pick up the pieces if he doesnt." And with that, Jace left the clock tower to go take a nap.

((End thread))
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2