Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I See You Forgot Something.. (Closed)

2 posters

Go down

I See You Forgot Something.. (Closed) Empty I See You Forgot Something.. (Closed)

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:30 am

It wasn't until three days after the fight with Misha in the library that Bill came across her again. He had actually been looking for her, with the books in his hands, when he saw her in the courtyard. He didn't want to just go over to her and offer her back the books, though, so instead and made it so that she could clearly see what he was carrying as he walked past. He whistled as he went, hoping to catch her attention. It was going to be fun to see what she had to say to him for taking the books.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: -
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I See You Forgot Something.. (Closed) Empty Re: I See You Forgot Something.. (Closed)

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:36 am

Misha was having quite fun today. She spent whole day hanging out with snakes again, excited for her date night with Decibel. It was nice shiny day. Until Weasley appeared in corner of her eye, holding her books. She cursed him in her mind, her mood was imidiately down. "Sorry guys, I will be right back," she apologized and went to him. "Do you think this is funny? You are acting like a jerk, Weasley. All the time. It gets annoying," she said and grabbed after the books.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

I See You Forgot Something.. (Closed) Empty Re: I See You Forgot Something.. (Closed)

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:55 am

A smirk graced Bill's face when he saw Misha approaching him. He continued to walk until she had caught up, at which point he stopped and turned to look at her. At the look on her face, he burst out laughing. "What's funny is seeing you get worked up over a pile of books. Books!" He announced. He bit out a sharp laugh and shook his head, "I'm a jerk? Well, I would rather be a jerk than a snob." He pulled the books away from her grasp, and began to walk away from her.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:08 am

"You..." she wanted to hex him so badly she actually took out her wand. But she couldn't do it. Just like he never physicaly hurt her, she couldn't hurt him. So instead she ran right behind him and torn the books from his gasp. "I am not a snob. I just like reading books. At least there people usualy have reason to hate and insult someone," she hissed at him. He ruined her day. Again.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:48 am

Bill turned as the books were pulled from his hands. He smiled and said stonily, "You are a snob, Misha Salander! You verbally attack me, and yet you sit there and act so innocent. Like now! I was just bringing you back your books, and over you come with your guns blazing! You were the one who started on me this time!" He angrily glared at her, before turning to walk away from her again. He was mad now. He really had been returning her books, but he wasn't going to go up to her and give them to her like some kind of pet. She was the one who had forgotten them! "Stuck up bitch," he muttered under his breath.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:24 pm

She saw him leaving. And she should have let him. Not like his thinking about her would change and now when she got her books, why stopping him anyway. But that was Misha, she couldn't help herself when she was angry. And right now, she was extremely angry with him. "I forgot the books, because you were jerk in the library! You keep upseting me and enjoy when I am hurt! And you didn't bring the books to me, not like normal person with good intentions would. I saw that mischievous smile of yours, you were enjoying it, because you knew it was your fault, yet you have my books now and I have to get them and again, look completely stupid!" She shouted after him, tears almost in her eyes, she wasn't a snob. "I hate you William Weasley!" she added, even louder so he couldn't overhear it.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:02 pm

Bill bit out a hard laugh at the words that fell from her lips. Of course she was going to play the poor victim game, but he wasn't going to fall for that. Instead, he called back without looking in her direction, "Oh, poor you! It must be so hard to look stupid every now and then! Unlike the rest of us who, according to you, are stupid all of the time." When she said that she hated him, Bill stopped walking and turned around, "Yeah? You can't possibly hate me half as much as I hate you! You've got your bloody books back, haven't you? So why can't you let me carry on with my 'stupid' existence?" He didn't understand how it was so hard for him to just keep walking. Why the hell did he have to turn around when she spoke to him, when he could just have ignored her and went on his merry way.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:22 pm

She was furious. And for no reason. and she knew how childish would be to continue in this, but she couldn't stop. It was like addiction. "And who told you, you have to listen to me?! I didn't! You just stand there and keep fighting, because you simply like it! You go on and on until you know you insulted me enough, get me furious and leave, just to continue three days later all over again!" she shouted, ignoring to fact whole coutyard was now staring at them. It wasn't the first time this happened. They were actually quite an attraction around here ever since the day they met.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down