Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Been too long (CLosed)

3 posters

Go down

Been too long (CLosed) Empty Been too long (CLosed)

Post by Felix Grimm Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:34 pm

Felix had insisted on meeting Arty, she kept saying no and avoiding him, he understood he was a mysterious induvidual who was hated groups, she hung around in groups, thus, he never could get close, he is only okay with groups if his sister is with him, the twin of his makes him more confident and its as if they increase each others abilities due to thier rivalry. Anyway, truth be told felix had some strong feelings for her however, he wasn't aware if she knew due to his lack of appearence caused by his hatred of groups, he'd wanted to be with her spend time with her however, she hung in groups. He noticed she spent time with Achilles and Achilles had bragged to him, Felix wasn't the happiest kid in the world and now he was actuallu meeting her. He wondered what would become of it.

She wanted to meet in a forrest, he wanted a lake, in the end the pair settled for a lake surrounded by a forrest in Yorkshire, he was sat on a few rocks wearing a grey hoodie, he nearly blended in as he was sat flat to the rock his body contorted in its shape and his grey and dark colours made him blend in as he waited for arty
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

House : Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Been too long (CLosed) Empty Re: Been too long (CLosed)

Post by Artemis Black Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:40 pm

Artemis was trying not to feel angry..again at Felix but alas, her anger issues never allowed such a thing. Sliding through the trees, feeling more at ease when Tantibus stayed by her side. Whenever they weren't at school, the wolf and his owner was inseparable. Finding herself next to the lake, she felt less at ease as the forests were practically home to Artemis. ''Felix.'' She called out almost bluntly and stayed next to a tree, her nails scratching the bark as her eyes narrowed at him. ''You asked to meet?'' Artemis stated, the ending of her words almost as sharp as the end of her metal claws that she had just put on.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Felix glanced at the metal claws and his hand tightened around the handle of his war axe. "I wanted to talk" he tensed up knowing how unpredictable she was.
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:03 pm

Artemis saw him tense as he stared at her claws and she simply laughed, Tantibus also let out a wolfish laugh. ''Oh dear Felix, killing you with these claws wouldn't be the way i'd do it. More like my bare hands.'' She said, her smirk turning almost cruel. She was angry. He hadn't spoken to her for a long period of time again and it angered her. The Grimms and theirĀ disappearances. And then their excuses. Why did i have to fall for one? Her mind growled out and she simply raised her head. ''Then talk. I wish to hunt for the day is over.'' Artemis said bluntly.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:18 pm

Felix frowned "I know that look Arty" he tilted his head "You are always like this when I go away, I try to show you what words can't explain, I try but I can't"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:19 pm

Artemis growled at the nickname, trying not to let her heart soften for a short moment. ''I'm always like what, huh?! What am i like?!'' She shouted, getting angrier by the second.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:20 pm

"Angry"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:26 pm

Artemis growled at his one word and stepped closer to him, her eyes darkening in goldness. ''Of course i'm fucking angry. You keep fucking leaving. The last time this happened i said i wouldn't wait for you again.'' She said, her hands unclenching and clenching repeatedly as her breathing got heavier.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:54 pm

Felix moved quicker than usual, he took her hands and brought them together along with his "Do you even know how I feel about you?"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:56 pm

Artemis growled at his quickness and squeezed her hands tightly, almost cracking the bones in his hands. ''Yes i do. You love me...If one loves another, they do not leave them. But that seems like something only Grimms would do.'' She hissed.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Felix grumbled. "I love you, yes, I don't leave you, I've always been there. Not face to face, but I was there, I love you Arty, and yes. I'm not there, and every single moment has bugged me, I have loved you for a long time and I havn't been man enough to face it, and I am sorry for it, I sincerly sorry... You deserve better and I can be better, I will be better...if you give me a chance...just one chance. I would rather spend my entire life with you than anything. I would leave everything to spend every moment with you. I want that, all you need to do is ask me Artemis. Ask me and I am yours."
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:34 pm

Artemis listened, trying to keep hold of her anger but no luck. It had turned to ash. Rolling her eyes at his words, she cupped his cheek after letting go of his hand. ''You're supposed to ask me. Grow a pair and ask me, you fucking idiot..'' She mumbled, her forehead resting against his after leaning closer to him. ''You're supposed to ask me...Ask me and I am yours..'' She whispered.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Felix put his arms around her and he rested his head on hers he smiled and pecked her gently "Arty...please be mine"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:48 pm

Artemis relished in the feelings of his arms around her and bit back a gasp at his gentle kiss. ''Always you stupid idiot..'' She whispered and her arms snaked around his neck, pulling him in for a passionate kiss where her toes curled and her heart raced.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:24 pm

Felix blushed as she returned the kiss and he pulled her close wrapping his arms round her, he kissed her passionately he smiled as he kissed her. His hand crawled up her back and began to play with her hair
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Artemis pressed her chest against his and kissed Felix deeper before pulling away. Breathing heavily, she smirked as she punched him right in the arm. ''That's for being an idiot..'' She muttered and then kissed him hard. ''That's for being my idiot.'' She smiled, resting her head on his chest.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:59 pm

Felix smiled and held her close. "Indeed I am"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:04 pm

Artemis blushed darkly and nuzzled, hearing Tantibus whine. ''Tanti..I said go hunt.'' She shouted over her shoulder to see the black direwolf step closer, obviously protective over his owner and growled at Felix. ''No. Amica mea.'' She muttered and the direwolf seemed to look confused for a moment before glaring at Felix and ran off in a huff. ''Protective idiot..'' In the distance, a howl was heard and Artemis sighed.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down