Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

SDFJSDKFJ (Closed)

2 posters

Go down

SDFJSDKFJ (Closed) Empty SDFJSDKFJ (Closed)

Post by Bill Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:07 am

Bill groaned as he walked out of the classroom. They had just been given a four foot essay, that was to be completed in less than a week. He was sure that his fifth year was going to be the death of him, and it had barely begun. He figured that it was all about preparing them for their OWLs, but that didn't mean that he liked it.

He was in the middle of a conversation with a friend, so immersed that he didn't even notice that someone was also walking down the hallway, only in the opposite direction. As knocked into the person, and stopped, frowning as his friends continued on their way. "Hey, sorry about that!"
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: -
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

SDFJSDKFJ (Closed) Empty Re: SDFJSDKFJ (Closed)

Post by Tamriel Whitby Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:39 am

Having just parted ways with a friend after she slipped her a dreamless sleep potion, Tamriel was depositing it into her robe pockets when she was nearly ran over. Although she was able to stay upright, the potion slipped from her hands and she tried to catch it to no avail. Tamriel hissed through her teeth as the vial shattered against the stone. She pinched the bridge of her nose, trying to keep her cool. "Do you have any idea how long it took to brew that?" To her credit, her voice was steadily calm yet the same could not be said about the look she gave him.
Tamriel Whitby
Tamriel Whitby
Admin
Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:48 am

Bill smiled slightly, though he felt really bad for damaging her potion. "Not really, to be honest. But I am sorry." The look on her face said that it was unlikely his apology would be accepted. He pulled out his wand and crouched down, aiming the tip at the broken glass and said, "Repairo." He picked up the vail and held it ready and he whispered a spell that his mother had taught him to be able to 'levitate' liquid. He moved the potion back into it's vial and used the cork to stopper it. He then stood and held out the glass tube to the girl, "My mother became sick of me spilling her potions, so she showed me how to replace it into the container, while leaving the dirt and crap behind." He bit his lip and looked toward the ground, wondering if she would accept the potion back.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamriel Whitby Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:56 am

She eyed him and gingerly took the potion, trying not to snatch it back. "So this is a regular occurence with you then." She scoffed in a 'go figure' manner. "I guess I'll have to be careful to avoid you in the halls." She put the vial in her robes after holding it to the light and checking that her really had put it back non contaminated. "Though if you can do a neat trick like that, I might not need to." She granted him a grin. "Tamriel Whitby," she said introducing herself. "And you must be a Weasley." She was referring to his ginger hair.
Tamriel Whitby
Tamriel Whitby
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:36 am

Bill shrugged, "Mainly when I was a kid. But yeah, I guess." He had always been interested in helping his mother with her potion collection and that often meant that he was ruining things all of the time. Lately, though it was more common that he was just helping her bottle the liquid- which warranted the same spell. He smiled at her, "Nice to meet you. And yes, I'm a Weasley. Bill." He had been getting the same his whole life. His hair tended to make it obvious who his family way, even though he didn't really care. "So, what's that for?" He asked curiously, gesturing toward the potion.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamriel Whitby Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:49 am

"Likewise," She wanted to yank his chain a bit and tell him it was an exploding potion but if that had been the case well, it would have set off when it broke. Fingering her robe lightly, she looked at him sideways. "Now why, would I tell you that." She leaned against the corridor wall, her arms crossed. "You are neither my friend or even my housemate, which makes it none of your concern. But if you must know, it'll help me sleep. I imagine you lions are anything but uncomfortable up in your little towers."
Tamriel Whitby
Tamriel Whitby
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:36 am

I don’t know,” he said, smirking slightly. He couldn’t really tell if the Slytherin was just messing with him, or if she really was trying to be hostile. Either way, he found her quite interesting so he wasn’t planning on catching up with his friends just yet. He laughed at her words about Gryffindors and shook his head, “I don’t know about that. There have been many times that I haven’t been able to sleep. I’ve got an overactive mind, I think.” He looked at the girl for a moment before grinning, “Is it really as cold as they say down in the dungeon?
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamriel Whitby Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:20 pm

"And whilst you sit in your tower, you could be fixing that. Meditation, a good potion, even a stroll after hours." Amusement twinkled in her eyes. "I gurantee you won't be caught." Which of course wasn't so much the truth, but she wondered if he would believe her; even take the suggestion. "Curious? I would tell you to come see for yourself, but that wouldn't be very... appreciated." She returned his grin, surreptitously giving him the once over. "I'm not sure you would be able to handle it anyway."
Tamriel Whitby
Tamriel Whitby
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:19 am

I suppose that I could be. I tend to read, though,” he laughed quietly, before shaking his head, “I probably would end up caught knowing my luck. I mean, could you imagine if Snape found me? I’m sure that he’d have a field day with the Gryffindor house points.” Bill raised an eyebrow and smiled. He knew that she wasn’t being serious, since a Gryffindor couldn’t just actually enter the snake pit. He stood a bit taller and said in a dramatic way, “I am a lion. I can handle anything, you know?” He laughed again, before looking at her. “Where are you headed now, anyway? I hope I’m not keeping you from something.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamriel Whitby Sun May 04, 2014 3:58 pm

It was no secret that there was no love lost between Snape and the Gryffindors. Tamriel sighed dramatically, a mock expression of disappointment on her face. "That's too bad. I was looking forward to it. Imagine how much of lead my house would have?" The smile that had made it's way to her face wavered as she tried to suppress her laughter.

She couldn't help but laugh anyway at Bill's antics and shook her head in amusement. "King of the jungle and all that yes?" Tamriel leaned towards him as if to share a secret and whispered: "Even a king is susceptible to poison." She backed away with a smirk, winking at the lion. A small smile still on her face as she thoroughly enjoyed his company, she shook her head. "Only a date with my bed." She waved her hand dismissively. "Nothing important, she always takes me back anyway." She made a gesture with her head towards where Bill's friends had disappeared down the coridor. "What about them? You seemed pretty engaged before you ran me over."
Tamriel Whitby
Tamriel Whitby
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue May 06, 2014 7:42 am

Tamriel was surprisingly good to talk to, especially compared to a number of her housemates. Even more interesting was the way that she was still completely Slytherin. Usually Bill steered clear of snakes, because most of the ones that he had spoken to throughout his Hogwarts life had been rather cold toward Gryffindors. "The Slytherins would probably end up taking back the lead," Bill said lightly, though he hoped that wouldn't happen. He was glad that his own house was in front for the time being and hopefully they wouldn't lose the lead any time soon.

Bill laughed at her words. "Of course!" As she leaned closer to him, he raised an eyebrow before smirking. She was definitely funny, which was something that he liked in someone to talk to. Nodding his head, he laughed quietly, "That's true. Thankfully I haven't found any recently.." Looking down the hall at her question, the Gryffindor shook his head. "Oh, nah. We were probably just going to practice flying or something. I can do that another time," Bill said, before smiling at her. "I didn't run you over! You came out of nowhere!" The boy laughed, before looking at her for a moment. "So you don't sleep well, huh?" That much was obviously, but he wanted to ask why. It was none of his business though, and she probably wouldn't tell him either way.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamriel Whitby Sat May 10, 2014 5:37 pm

She smirked. As much as she would like for that to happen, it wouldn't. The lions had gotten rather lucky the past two years with their new housemates. They had pushed her house off the top. Well she supposed it was about time someone did.

Biting her lip, Tamriel restrained herself from responding to his comment. Unfortunately Bill's luck had just run it. Despite being from a rival house, she wasn't bored of him yet. Quite the opposite really. And so if anyone had asked her in that moment, she would say she wouldn't mind becoming friends with the ginger. A Slytherin and a Gryffindor. She almost laughed; she would end up being his poison of sorts. Tamriel shrugged her shoulders an amused smile on her face and held her hands palm up in a placating manner. "Whatever you need to tell yourself Weasley, whatever you need to tell yourself."

She wasn't expecting the question and she flinched as a flash of just why she couldn't sleep plagued her mind. Something in her eyes shifted before she adopted an easy smile; shaking herself from the thought. "What other need is there for a dreamless sleep potion?" It was not said unkindly. "More importantly," she started. Wanting to chamge the subject before the boy could ask why. "I would love to teach you and your friends a thing or two. If you're ready for that of course, I understand you might need time to prepare," she teased. Of course she wasn't all that great, but Tamriel enjoyed goading Bill and she wished to keep his mind (and her own) from her sleep.
Tamriel Whitby
Tamriel Whitby
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Mon May 12, 2014 2:33 am

Bill grinned and shook his head, "Oh come on. You know it's the truth!" He wondered how he hadn't come across her before. Usually the Slytherins were relentless, and yet he had never had a run in with her before. He looked at her and raised an eyebrow, "Obviously," he said, "I was wondering why. Or not." He added the last part when he realised that his question was pretty intrusive.

The Gryffindor started to laugh at Tamriel's comment. "Oh really?" he asked, "you're something special then? Why is it that I've never seen you on the Quidditch pitch before?" He shook his head, the smiled not leaving his face. The girl was a laugh, and he looked at her for a moment before tilting his head. "Do you play?"
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down