Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Halloween Masquerade Ball (1991/OPEN TO ALL)

+31
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Luna Valkyrie
Carmen Thorne
Anette Mistle
Clara Nott
Mariya Gaunt
Elena Grindelwald
Endymion Snape
Amatus Servarion Rosier
David Shuter
Selena Snape
Neville Longbottom
Ian Mortinson
Vanessa Smith
Jace Di Angelo
Bill Weasley
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Alexis Gamp
Chase Lestrange
Tamriel Whitby
Pansy Parkinson
Kieran MacPhearson
Stacy Walker
Artemis Black
Allison Moody
Romulus Lupin
Ivy Crouch
Ember Shadow
Sophia Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
35 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Halloween Masquerade Ball (1991/OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Halloween Masquerade Ball (1991/OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Tamriel Whitby Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:56 am

Tamriels arms came to rest just at the beginning of the girls shoulders as she was spun and caught again. A twinge of electricity went down her spine at the feel of the breath of her words upon her ear and she clutched the girls shoulder a bit tighter. Tamriel smirked to herself, she liked this one. "You wish to torture me," she chuckled.

Last edited by Tamriel Whitby on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Tamriel Whitby
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

The Halloween Masquerade Ball (1991/OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Halloween Masquerade Ball (1991/OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Chase Lestrange Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:00 am

Chase laughed as the song ended she said "come with me" taking her waist she led her to the buffet table, a chocolate fountain flowed the scent was delightful, taking a piece of fruit she let the chocolate run over it and offered it to the gorgeous girl.

Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamriel Whitby Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:52 am

She accepted the treat graciously, plucking it from her hand with her mouth. "Yes, I'd say you're quite skilled at torture. Kind, sensual...mysterious." Tamriel flashed her a charming smile, her eyes sparkling behind the mask. "I think I like it." She offered her a chocolate fruit as well.
Tamriel Whitby
Tamriel Whitby
Admin
Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:53 am

Rowan smiled at several people she knew as they walked by her, she still, surprisingly, hadn't found anyone with a mask like her dress. She almost thought that he might not be coming at all, but then she spotted someone. A tall someone with a red and black mask. That must be him... Walking over to him, she looked up at him and immediately knew his eyes. "Ricky? You look great!" she said with a bright smile. "I didn't think I'd find you," she added. He was nice, and she hoped that they would be good friends. Maybe tonight would help that.

---

Morgan watched as Romulus offered his arm to Lara. He was a good boy, and she hoped that he would actually enjoy tonight. Something like this would be good for him. When Remus kissed her hand, she couldn't help but blush lightly at the action. The little things he did, like that, never got old. "Maybe they will play our song, Moony. Have I told you recently, that you are the most handsome man I've ever seen, and I love you to the moon and back?" she said to him smiling his smile for him as she followed him to the dance floor.

---

Briana hugged Chase before she took off into the crowd of party goers. "She's growing up so fast..." she said softly, giving Kieran's hand a squeeze. "Now, you were saying something about remembering tonight? I don't think I could forget it," she said happily to him. Kissing his cheek, she whispered to him, "You look as handsome as ever." Tonight was special. A family outing as well as Chase's first ball, or sorts, and a chance to dress up and spend time with her boyfriend that she loved dearly.

---

Molly watched as Arthur dismissed their small collection of children they had brought with them to this party. She felt better than ever to get dressed up just for him. It had been ages since they had done something like this, and, really, she had missed it. "Oh stop, love," she teased. "I should be complimenting you. You know I have a thing for capes," Molly purred to him, returning the same smile she used so long ago, and on special occasions. Slipping her hand into his, she leaned in and kissed him gently. "You think the kids will be alright? The ones home and here?" she asked, the mother in her creeping into her voice for a moment.

---

Ron nodded to his parents as they gave them instructions for the night. He certainly hoped that nothing would happen that he would need to get them. But, you never knew with so many people in one place. As everyone went their own way, he was about to go off and find Hermione since they had planned to meet up as friends, but before he could really go anywhere, he heard her voice behind him. Turning to look, he paused when he saw her. She looked stunning! "Her-" Ron started before clearing his throat. "Hermione.... Ummmm.... You look great.... Oh, uh, hi," he stammered, a blushed slightly.

---

As her aunt and uncle left, Serena sighed happily. Now she just needed to find Harry. Before she got too far, Romulus introduced a lovely girl in yellow as Lara. "It's nice to meet you, Lara," she said. Just before she was going to tease Romulus about being nice to her, she heard his tone change and ask who her date was. As she contemplated how to tell him that Harry Potter was her date, he appeared and said hi to her. "Hi, Ha-" she began before Romulus turned his protective tone on him. She didn't get the chance to tell him that it was alright and she would be fine before Harry took her hand and lead her away. "Sorry about that, Harry. He means well. Romulus is just a little protective over me. Ok, a lot protective over me. He's really a nice guy once you get to know him," she said, glancing at him and smiling hoping she smoothed things over for him a little. "You clean up pretty nice, Harry," she said, her blue eyes bright against the purple of her mask.

---

"It's nice to meet you, too," Lara said to Serena. When the tension between Harry and Romulus seemed to escalate, Lara put her free hand on his forearm. She offered both Harry and Serena a smile as they walked away, before saying to Romulus, "You really care about her, don't you? You not happy that Harry is her date?"

---

Returning the squeeze of Sin's hand, he grinned slightly at her. "Shall we dance?" he asked her as he lead her to the dance floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:01 am

Romlus looked at the small brunette on his arm "I'm fine with Harry being her date" he said "but the boy is squirrelly, a decent man would have atleast waited before dragging her from her family" his blue eyes followed them as they left "Well it appears your stuck with me for the evening Ms. Crawley"

Remus took his wife's hand twirling her onto the floor, through the war and losing James then Sirius Morgan had been his guiding light. She was beautiful and everything he ever dreamnt of, holding her to his chest he rested his chin on her shoulder "you my darling are my wonderful soulmate who I am blessed beyond reason to have" he said twirling her into his arms again.

"Why i thought you'd never ask" Sin said with a smile she looked up at him as he led her to the floor, she didn't know how she ended up with conner. To her he was perfect.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:28 am

"Maybe he didn't want to lose his cool with you," Lara said with a small shrug. She watched as Harry and his date left and then looked up at Romulus at his comment about being 'stuck' with him. "Hopefully, that isn't a bad thing," she said softly, dropping her eyes to the buttons of his vest.

---

Morgan giggled light she used to when they were younger as Remus twirled her on the dance floor. It had been a long hard time since losing James, Lily, and Sirius thanks to the war. But, Remus had been her rock, had held her through the night as she cried herself to sleep, simply been there when there were no words to say. Resting her head against his chest, Morgan breathed him in as she listened to his words. Smiling and closing her eyes, she nodded. "As am I to you, my love," she said as she looked up to catch a glimpse of his handsome face before he spun her and then she was in his arms once again, her favorite place in the world to be.

---

As soon as his feet hit the dance floor, Conner spun Sin out and then into his chest before one hand found her waist and the other took her hand falling into a rhythm that complimented the music playing. "Is your Thia coming with anyone?" he asked as he looked around for a moment before looking back her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:33 am

"Who knows" he said looking at the girl again before leading her to the floor "So your ah, not from around here?" he asked reffering to the fact shes muggle born.

Sin shrugged her smile faltering "I think Axel the one who isn't fond of me the most is bringing her." she said. The fact her sister's soon to be boyfriend didnt like her really rubbed her the wrong way but she tried to focus on only conner.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:51 am

"Ummmmm..... No, not from around here," Lara answered him, dropping her eyes as she put her hands on his upper arms as they began to dance. Was he one of those that stuff like that mattered? "But, I did grow up in London.... If that matters," she said hopeful that perhaps that helped with the 'not being from around here' thing. Lara kept her gaze lowered, slightly worried that Romulus wasn't like his mother seemed.

---

Conner leaned in and kissed her forehead lightly, "Don't let that bother you. I'm sure there are some of her friends, or yours, that aren't happy that I'm with you." Spinning her before pulling her back in, Conner smiled slightly. "Can't make everyone happy all the time.... As long as you're happy," he said with a shrug and a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:59 am

He rested his large hands on her body one on her waist and one on her back "Dad always said how nice the muggle world is" he said "My grandma was a muggle, she loved my dad and mum more then anything" he spoke distractedly as his mind wandered "Don't be so nervous Lara, i'm a jack ass not a purist"

"Everyone loves you" she said with a giggle it was true all the people who were mutual friends with the twins thought conner was pretty cool, sophie seemed to like him and victor didnt seem to have any issues. "your to cute to hate" she said sticking her tongue out at him.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:14 am

Lara raised her brown eyes to Romulus when he said to not be nervous. "A self proclaimed jackass, huh?" she said lightly with a small giggle. She felt better knowing that Romulus didn't really care about bloodstatus. "Your grandma sounds wonderful. Your folks are very nice, too. I think the Muggle world and the magical world both have their nice points," she said with a shrug.

---

"Right...." he scoffed at her, pulling her close enough to him that he could rest his chin on her head. Running his hand up and down her back gently, he laughed lightly. "Guess that's a good thing. Don't want anyone head hunting me for having you. But, you're the cute one," he teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:27 am

He twirled her careful to be gentle so he wouldn't hurt her. "tell me about yourself, all i know is from seeing you killing it in class" he held her gently though really didn't want to be here with a girl he barely knew he didnt want her to be to uncomfortable.

Sin laughed lightly "you know i love it when you smile" she said
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:04 am

"No I haven't seen them around here yet," she said honestly with smile. "I don't even have currently a boy who I like," she added other thing. "I hope you figute it out soon," she said. "Oh, hey," she said back to Jace when she said hi to her.

Anette decided to come this ball too. She did wear a blue dress and she had made her a little bit curly. She also did put her silver mask on and walked where ball was held. She looked around the room and wondered if she knew anyone from this ball. Everyone looked likedthey had so much fun already. Oh and she had came here solo.

Clara wasnt sure at first if go to that party or not but at the end she did went to that party.  She did wear a purple dress and silver mask. She also did put on some makeup and she left her hair like it was, straight. She had came to party alone, she had noone to invite to come with her. Now when she wasat party she looked around and wondered what to do.

Last edited by Stacy Walker on Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:04 am

Sophie was thinking so hard. "Damn, I don't know. There is so much to do," she said. She was in her spitfire mood today, which wasn't good. "Hm, okay, here is the deal, you get the drinks, I get quick hellos and we will see what comes next?" she suggested with thought it will be most likely easier this way. Vic would easily get bored, not to mention how protective Mal or Bruce were over the family, so they would most likely end up questioning him.

Marcus smirked as he saw Illiana. As he expected, the girl had her style that made her special amongst others. He liked this about her. He narrowed eyebrow at her compliment, as if it was something she should have known, because since when Gaunt would look the best. "Quite a rebel, you are," he commented her outfit out loud before he stepped closer to her, his hand gently, barely touching he waist. "But I like rebels. And you are the most beautiful one I have ever seen," he added, whispering into her ear. "So, shall we dance?" he offered her his hand, ready to be complete gentleman this night.

Misha entered the ball with Decibel, imidiately nervous when she saw Mal close by. Fact, he knew this was one thing. But seeing it with his own eyes, that was another. Misha only hoped thatboys leave their fights for another time. She wanted to have nice evening. "So, drinks? Or dance?" she asked her lover with playful smile on her lips.

Gwen quickly lost sight of her sons since they all went to join their dates. "You are quite proud, you bastard, aren't you?" she teased Philip. Of course he knew she meant the fact that his sons knew how to pick their date. "I just hope this is safe. You know, you are on the wanted list, I am not interrested in broken family because of masquarade ball," she pointed out afterwards. Family always came first for Gwen, ever since she had twins and she and Philip got married. Maybe that was why she never even thought about opposing him or even divorcing him and let him manipulate her instead. Because she was happy that way. Her family was happy, so was she.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: On the run

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:54 am

Alexis had picked out a simple short dress for the masquerade, as she didn't want to downplay that of her date. She didn't know what exactly it looked like, but she knew that it would be beautiful. She was a bit nervous, if she was honest with herself, as she made sure her hair was straight and her make up was just right. The woman had been surprised that she had even managed to get a date, but she was thankful for it. She wouldn't be going alone, which would have had her nerves even higher.

She left her home and made her way to the apparation point that was nearby. Turning on the spot, the next moment she was not far from the venue, and within a few more minutes she was at the door. She decided to wait outside for her date, so that she didn't have to make a lonely appearance.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Satsuki Kurokawa Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:03 am

Satsuki sighed as she opened the box her mother sent her. She got to admit it surprised her she didn't find kimono inside. Going in kimono would be just ridiculous. And she couldn't help but smirk at the idea of her mother's reaction if she found out Satsuki's date is a woman. But Satsuki didn't care. She put on black and white dress, her mask and used the letter to apparate in front of the place. Alexis was alredy there, and Satsuki had to admit, that she had a talent to look amazing even in simple short dress. Why couldn't she be so lucky as well? She approached Alexis with smile on her lips. "Hey! You look beautiful," she commented on her dress.
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:04 am

Running his fingers through his hair, Bill hoped that he looked decent. Normally he wouldn't have cared all too much, but tonight he had a date to the masquerade ball. He had no idea how he had managed to find her and end up with her accepting his invitation to be his date, but he wasn't going to argue with it.

It took him less that twenty minutes to be ready to go but even so, he was late. He had been planning on being there before Allison, but unfortunately that was not the case. He learned as much when he entered the room, and saw the girl in a beautiful blue gown. He was about to rush forward toward her when he noticed someone else from the corner of his eye. This girl was also wearing blue, and he was sure that he knew her from somewhere. She was standing with someone, though, so he returned his gaze to his stunning date and headed toward her, "I'm sorry that I am late, Allison."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: -

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:14 am

Alexis turned when she heard someone speaking, and blushed when she realised that it was Satsuki talking to her. Her eyes wandered over the woman's dressed and her mouth fell open. Her dress was absolutely beautiful and in black and white. Letting out the air that she had been holding in, Alexis smiled brightly, "You, even more so," was all that she could say and she walked over to her date. She lifted her mask to her face and put it in its place. "Are you ready to go inside?" she asked, a smile on her face that she couldn't seem to remove.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Satsuki Kurokawa Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:23 am

Satsuki smiled. "Thank you," she said and looked at the building. "I am having flashbacks, ugh... oh well, let's do it," she said and offered her arm to Alexis. They were friends, but they came together so it made sense for Satsuki to offer her arm.
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:28 am

Alexis smiled and nodded at Satsuki's thanks. She really did look amazing, and the healer wondered if she would look underdressed. There was no going back to change now, though, so she accepted the other woman's arm and they walked inside. Alexis looked around, and wondered who had decorated the place. It looked great. Her eyes caught the drinks station, and she turned to Satsuki, "Shall we get something to drink?"
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Satsuki Kurokawa Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:32 am

Satsuki looked at Alexis as she suggested drinks and put on wicked smile. "You read my mind," she said with some sort of excitement and led Alexis to drinks. Satsuki herself was never really into coctails and even if one might say that it wouldn't fit a lady in her dress, she still stayed the same and ordered double shot of firewhiskey. "What about you?" she asked Alexis when her drink arrived.
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:43 am

Sydney smiled when Jace came over, "Hey Jace. Dont we clean up nice?" She pushed her brother playfully. "Stacy you remember Jace." She scanned the room again for Ian or David but no luck. SHe then caught her brothers eye, "What?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:52 am

"Yes, I remember him from the Qudditch pitch," she told them then and smiled. She just shook her head if Syd looked around, she truly wanted to find Ian or David. She didn't say anything about it since she had no idea how it felt to be in love, she had never had that kind of relationship before at all.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:56 am

"You look beautiful Stacy." Jace said rather quietly. His shy side was taking over again. He wondered if Rowan was here and if she was alone. "Yes Syd, we do clean up rather nicely." He took his sister's hand and spun her around. "Stacy, would you like to dance?" He figured if she was here alone, she might as well get one dance tonight.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:00 am

"Thanks," she said with smile and she might even blush little since she doesn't hear such things from boys much. "You look good too," she had to say then something to him back but she wasn't really good in such stuff. "Yes, I would like that," she said then back to Jace. She knew how to dance her grandparents had thought to her that when she was younger already.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:01 am

Alexis grinned when she saw that Satsuki had decided on a whiskey. Personally, Alexis would drink anything if given the chance, but her drink of choice was vodka. "Straight white vodka, please. Just fill a glass," she ordered with a smile. She took a mouthful of the straight alcohol and grinned, "I see you aren't interested in the drinks that seem to be tonight's flavour, either?" She was surprised that there was alcohol at an event that was open to so many children, but it wasn't her place to worry about such things as she gestured around, "So do you know anybody here? Not that it is easy to tell who is who at the moment.."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:07 am

Vanessa walked into the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy Masquerade Ball and smiled. SHe was wearing one of her moms old ball gowns and actually felt like a princess. She was in a long bubblegum pink princess gown and a white Masquerade mask. She looked around for a familiar face and realized everyone was in masks. But, she saw Amber across the room. There was no mistaking that red hair. Vanessa walked over to her and giggled, "Hey Amber. I didnt know you were coming."

Jace smiled and took Stacys hand, "Catch ya on the flip side, sis." Jace walked Stacy out onto the dance floor and rested his hands on her waist, "So why are you here alone? A beautiful girl like you should have a thousand guys ready to take her to the dance."  Jace spun Stacy around to the music and smiled when she was facing him again.

Sydney sighed as Jace and STacy ditched her to go dance with eachother. SHe poured another cup of punch and sat down at a table as she watched everyone else have a good time. "Stupid Bll." She really wished Ian or David would show up so she could ask one of them to dance. Who says the guy had to be the one to ask, right?
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:29 am

Soon she and Jace were on the dance floor and she rested her hands on his shoulder. "Basically I don't know that much boys who I could ask to date or them. Basically all people I know from this school are from that qudditch pitch. Noone didn't ask me to ball either so yeah, I had to came alone," she then tried to explain. "But why you are alone?" she asked then back. Stacy was spun around and also she did smile when she faced again with him.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next