Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Halloween Masquerade Ball (1991/OPEN TO ALL)

+31
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Luna Valkyrie
Carmen Thorne
Anette Mistle
Clara Nott
Mariya Gaunt
Elena Grindelwald
Endymion Snape
Amatus Servarion Rosier
David Shuter
Selena Snape
Neville Longbottom
Ian Mortinson
Vanessa Smith
Jace Di Angelo
Bill Weasley
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Alexis Gamp
Chase Lestrange
Tamriel Whitby
Pansy Parkinson
Kieran MacPhearson
Stacy Walker
Artemis Black
Allison Moody
Romulus Lupin
Ivy Crouch
Ember Shadow
Sophia Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
35 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Halloween Masquerade Ball (1991/OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Halloween Masquerade Ball (1991/OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:23 pm

Just as David's hand went down to Ember's rear, Ricardo's much larger hand slapped his away, before pulling Ember away from David. He had told Rowan to wait just a second, as he had to handle this. "Hey, David right? Get this, touch her now, you got your arm slapped away and you a warning, touch her again, I will rip your head off with my bare hands. We understood?" he spoke rather calmly, but was dead serious.

Back to top Go down

The Halloween Masquerade Ball (1991/OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Halloween Masquerade Ball (1991/OPEN TO ALL)

Post by David Shuter Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:29 pm

David rolled his eyes, not remotely intimidated by Ricky "I'd like to see you try, number one, number two, It was supposed to anger Artemis over there, not you. Now would you be so kind as to hand me back my girlfriend" He said calmly, but there were fire in his eyes

David Shuter

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:33 pm

David's words only got him a glare filled with fury thrown at him, and Ricardo shook his head as he held onto Ember even tighter, "Fuck off," he growled his voice echoing, as the wolf's own growl was heard coming up from his chest.

The Halloween Masquerade Ball (1991/OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 20 Tumblr_mn8jqonIZr1qdhtyho2_500_zpscbe2fcaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:36 pm

Ember felt David's hand on her rear and tensed instantly, knowing Artemis would not react well but feeling someone else pull her away, she looked up to see Ricky. Something about Ricardo always calmed her so she leaned into his arms and looked at David whilst Ricardo spoke to David. She clung to Ricky as her shyness took over.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:37 pm

David's eyes narrowed, something in him seemed to be screaming 'run!' but he held his ground "I'm not going to ask again" He said quietly. His hands held rigid at his sides, if it came to a fight, he was ready. he did not need his wand, he would use his bare fists.
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:42 pm

"Indeed you are not," he let go of Ember, and then took a step forward. Ricardo was huge, compared to David. He was now stronger than any other boy his age, simply because of what lived inside of him. He no longer needed to fight the wolf would do it for him and he knew it'd destroy anyone in his path. "Are you gonna fuck off or do I have to speak again," he asked with a snarl.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:45 pm

David had a flashback to his muggle days, where people used to try and intimidate him, and was not about to show weakness like he used to and took a step closer so he was right up in Ricky's face. He then growled "oh, please speak again, I love to hear your wonderful voice"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:47 pm

Achilles seemed to materialise behind David "I'd listen to him if you. Because I don't use fists. I use blades. Move, or I will cut you down." Achilles grinned and looked at Ricardo "Heya buddy, he bothering you? Wanna take out the trash?"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:49 pm

His words crept up to Ricardo's ears and that was enough, his nails grew bigger and darker, and his veins pumped along with his entire body. "I got this," he growled as he brought his hand down so he could slash David either across the chest or face, and even if he didn't Achilles'd hurt David. That little cocky gryffindor was getting thrown down.

OOC: Just to remind everyone Ricky's nails are currently as big as fucking knives and as sharp as daggers. Being a werewolf's a curse but it is also awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:56 pm

David moved so that he had both threats in front of him. "Blades don't scare me dude, those on the other hand" he gestured to Ricky's claws "Are slightly freaky, I must admit. Now, I don't want any trouble, so how about you guys go back and snog your girlfriends?" he knew this would end up with his barely live body being a bloody mess on the ground. But he was not about to lay down and be walked on. He did not know if his friend were around to come back him up, but that was not going to change his resolve.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:14 pm

"Kiddo, don't tempt me to rip you into thirty...fourty...maybe sixty pieces, and I didn't mean a knife little man. I ment my swords" he grinned and clenched his fists.
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:37 pm

Elena sighed when Amatus kissed her, feeling something unclench in her stomach. He could be so cold sometimes, but his lips were warm and alive that she could get lost kissing him. When they broke away for air, Elena smiled softly at him and leaned against his chest. "Just promise not to play with me, or I'll kill you when I feel a bit more energetic." she muttered and closed her eyes.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:29 pm

Amatus took the girl into his arms and brushed his lips against her neck. "I promise. You won't have to rouse yourself enough to kill me. To be honest, I like you when you're a bit dazed..." he said chuckling. She fitted perfectly into his arms and then and there he decided that she would be his, so nobody better mess with her.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:24 pm

To her own surprise, Elena had to chuckle lightly at his words. She snuggled up against him and burrowed her face in his chest. He felt so warm and strong, so much stronger than her for sure.
"We should get back inside, before we're missed..." Elena said, sounding reluctant.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:05 pm

Amatus sighed and closed his eyes for a second to calm himself. He wanted to kep the girl to himself and away from the others, but he had to swallow his possessive nature for now. Getting up, he pulled her along with him and led her back to the dance floor.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:41 pm

David raised an eyebrow "where are you hiding such swords, may I ask? up your sleeve?" He said in a mocking voice, looking much braver than he felt, he then gave a side glance at wolf boy "Calm down Ricardo, I won't touch Ember like that again okay? lets not ruin such a great party." this time he was 100 percent serious.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20