Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Halloween Masquerade Ball (1991/OPEN TO ALL)

+31
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Luna Valkyrie
Carmen Thorne
Anette Mistle
Clara Nott
Mariya Gaunt
Elena Grindelwald
Endymion Snape
Amatus Servarion Rosier
David Shuter
Selena Snape
Neville Longbottom
Ian Mortinson
Vanessa Smith
Jace Di Angelo
Bill Weasley
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Alexis Gamp
Chase Lestrange
Tamriel Whitby
Pansy Parkinson
Kieran MacPhearson
Stacy Walker
Artemis Black
Allison Moody
Romulus Lupin
Ivy Crouch
Ember Shadow
Sophia Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
35 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Halloween Masquerade Ball (1991/OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Halloween Masquerade Ball (1991/OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:29 pm

"Youre one of those Hogwarts prats arent you?" Hogwarts kids always thought they were so high and mighty because they lived in London or whatever. "Well you seemed lonely so I'd thought I'd come say hi and introduce myself. Very unwolfclaw of me. But maybe that was a mistake." He seemed to be trying to find someone. "Looking for you girlfriend?"

Last edited by Sydney Di Angelo on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Halloween Masquerade Ball (1991/OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Halloween Masquerade Ball (1991/OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:30 pm

"Noooo!" she said blushing deeply "Gus is my friend thats all" she swatted at Sophie's arm "Were you drunk!? Sophia! you know thats how bad things happen when you mess with things" she could remember the first time the girls had a drink only a few summers ago when they stole her dad's firewhiskey.

Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran MacPhearson Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:33 pm

As Kieran started a dance with Briana a thought appeared in his head. Now or never. They danced accross the room to get to the orchestra. When the dance ended he turned to Briana and whispered "Wait a second." He ran to the musicians and asked them to wait a while before next dance. Returned back to Briana, turned to people and shouted "Can everyone please calm down for a while now?". When he had all the attention he kneeled before Bri, reached into his pocket and got a little box from there. "Briana, please do me a favor and tell me in front of all those people. Would you make me the happiest man in the world and become my beloved wife?"
Kieran MacPhearson
Kieran MacPhearson

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: in ministry
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:34 pm

Jace smiled down at Stacy and cleared his throat, "Um Stacy... Would you maybe um... want to be my girlfriend?" He was so nervous. He was sweating bullets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamriel Whitby Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:36 pm

Her smile grew broader as her mysterious date filled her ears with laughter. Her heart skipped a beat at her words. Tamriel leaned her head on her shoulder, nestling into the crook of her neck. "How bold of you to assume that," she smiled. "What if I told you, you were right?" She placed a brief kiss on her neck, tightening her arms. "It's you I worry will become the phantom."
Tamriel Whitby
Tamriel Whitby
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:37 pm

Elena smirked satisfied when the boy seemed surprised by her reaction to his evading technique, but the smirk froze when she realized that she could not move away from him again. Prevented by his arms, she was practically pressed right against his chest. His very strong chest, admittedly, but she still held no desire to be this close to him.
"Release me this instance!" she hissed coldly into his face and held herself stiffly in his arms.

"I see. My parents were aurors and they probably had to work quite a lot as well. Maybe your parents just have a very secret job? Like unspeakables or so?" Neville wondered out loud and took another sip of his drink. He couldn't imagine another reason why parents should keep something from their child.

Ian swallowed hardly and averted his eyes to keep the shock from showing in his eyes. He who grew up in a loving family could not even begin to comprehend how awful it had to be to live with an abusive father.
Finally, he pulled himself togetehr again and looked back at Sydney, pulled her closer. "I'm so sorry. I think I can understand Jace a bit better now..." he whispered honestly.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:38 pm

"I like bad things, makes life more fun," Sophie shrugged with a smile. "Did you see Magali? She started dating Nate! I tell you, he is even worse than Mal or any other boy I know. I have never ever seen anyone as possessive as he is. It's amost sick, but she likes it apparently. He slept in her bedroom all night at least twice alredy!" she imdiately gossiped about Magali. "And Marcus, he has some friend, she is crazy. But so is he. She threw shoe at him. Imagine girl throwing shoe at Marcus!" Sophie continued when suddenly whole place went quiet. That always meant something so she looked out from behind the corner to look what was going on. "Wow, somebody is going to get married" she whispered excitedly.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: On the run

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:39 pm

"Ian... dont judge Jace based on tonight. He's just protective. I love him for that." She kissed his neck and smiled as she leaned back against him. She smiled and looked up at the shining stars, "So beautiful."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:40 pm

"Maybe i will maybe i wont" chase purred in her ear, she was about to say something when she stopped still, looking up at the band she heard her father's words in her ears and her hands flew to her mouth in surprise "Oh my gods" she whispered waiting for her mother's response.

Mariya laughed "I dont know if anyone is worse then Mal you should see what he did to someone just for touching Emy" she turned and clapped her hands "Thats Professor Yaxely's boyfriend! she's best friends with my dad!"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:43 pm

David looked over at her again "no, I do not have a girlfriend. I am married to my books" he ignored her prat thing.. it reminded him too much of his fight with Sydney..which turned into her throwing herself at him. he did not want that to happen again.
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:44 pm

"Youre thinking about something." Vanessa stated confidently. "I can see it in your eyes." Vanessa had always been able to read people. It was one of her many gifts. "Penny for your thoughts?" She giggled at the old muggle saying then stopped and got serious again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:44 pm

"Wow, she is a teacher! Cool! She is beautiful. Seems much younger, than him, though," Sophie pointed out, still whispering, not to spoil the moment. "Well, as for Nate, Magali had this fight with one boy and he just got up from his chair, growled that Magali is his and almost smashed his head into pieces. And that was before he and Magali were a thing," she explained to Mariya.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: On the run

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:49 pm

"I won't. I'll even try to get along with your brother if he gives me a chance." Ian said and kissed Sydney deeply. When she commented on his eyes, he had to smile again. "I think you have a slight obsession with my eyes. But it's good because then I don't have to feel bad for being somewhat obsessed with your hair." he said softly and ran his hand through her thick blond her. He loved the feeling of the silken strands running through his fingers.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamriel Whitby Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:51 pm

"Maybe I won't give you the chance." It was the last thing she said before the announcement. Professor Yaxley getting hitched? Now this was a nice turn of events for the night. She was happy for the woman, she bore no ill will towards her. Her thoughts were interrupted as her reflexes saved her from being dropped. Now standing on her feet, Tamriel turned a raised eyebrow to the girl. "D'you know the guy proposing?"
Tamriel Whitby
Tamriel Whitby
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:52 pm

((The eyes comment was for David from vanessa.))

"Well your eyes are amazing. And my hair is fantastic." She said sassily and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Im more obsessed with you though." She kissed him and pointed up, "The stars are pretty arent they?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:58 pm

Ian nodded, barely glancing at the sky, being more interested in the girl in front of him. "Yes, very beautiful..." he murmered and pressed another kiss on her neck.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:03 pm

Stacy looked at Jace and didn't know what to say at first, her mind was screaming yes but she couldn't say it out from some reason. She just stared at him with her wide open eyes. She didn't expect him to ask it already today. "Em...yes i would be your ...girlfriend," she said it out with smile and kissed his cheek then.

"They could have yeah some kind of secret job about what i can't know. That explains all," she said then and wondered if it really was true or not. She really wants to find it all out once again. She did take sip from her drink too.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:04 pm

"Did you every try to find some information on your parents, for example in the library at Hogwarts?" Neville asked carefully. He wouldn't mind helping her as he liked to spend his time in the library, reading books about herbology most of the time.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:10 pm

David shook his head "I am thinking that I would like another drink, and to know where my friend disappeared too" he said simply, when he really wanted to tell the Wolfclaw to shove off. If there was one thing David strives to do, it was to separate himself as much as possible from the dark arts.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:13 pm

"Oh in there I haven't really looked up anything. Never thought about it," Anette said with smile and it was true. Even if she lately spends so much in library too. "If you want you can help me search about my parents," she added at the end.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:15 pm

Neville smiled at her happily. "I'd really love to do that. there are old books where all students that every went through Hogwarts are registered. We will surely fine some information about your parents in there." he said confidently.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:17 pm

"Oh cool. We can look into them. I didn't even know that library has access to such books," Anette said honestly out and smiled.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Sydney smiled and tickled her boyfriend, "You arent even looking at them you dork." She kissed his neck and sucked a bit leaving a small red mark.

Jace looked down at his new girlfriend and smiled, "Are you sure? You dont sound to sure of yuorself with that statement."

Vanessa rolled her eyes, "Whatever. I was right about you Hogwarts kids." She frowned and walked away with her head down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:31 pm

"Yes, I'm sure about it," Stacy said with smile and looked at her boyfriend now. Even if she didn't trust him fully she gave him chance to do things right and be around for her and like or even love her one day. It was so new for Stacy.

Last edited by Stacy Walker on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:32 pm

"Good." Jace leaned down and kissed his girlfriend and smiled at her. "Lets go dance."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:33 pm

Nevile grinned, happy to be a help to someone. Usually he was only in the way and got told to go away and stop messing up, but maybe he could actually help this girl.

Ian laughed out loud and shook his head ruefully. "Sorry, you got me a bit distracted here, Sydney." he said grinning and kissed her cheek before finally looking up at the sky. It was very clear tonight so the start were all visible. "You're right...they are stunning."
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:37 pm

David nodded, thinking good riddance you evil little person he was not normally like this, but he would rather marry Artemis than hang out with a wolfclaw chick. That was when he made his way over to Ember Shadow and said "excuse me, but may I have the pleasure of this dance, Shadow?' he held an inviting hand out
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next