Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Sunshine and Passing Clouds (Open) (PG-13)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sunshine and Passing Clouds (Open) (PG-13) Empty Sunshine and Passing Clouds (Open) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:48 pm

Rowan sat under one of the many trees in the courtyard, her nose in a book, as usual. She had finished her homeowrk early and the sunshine streaming in her window was just too good to pass up. So, grabbing a blanket to sit on, she headed down to the courtyard to soak up as much of it as she could. Taking a small break from reading, Rowan rested her head against the tree trunk and watched as the white fluffy clouds passed by lazily. With a happy sigh, she simply reveled in the peace around her.

Back to top Go down

Sunshine and Passing Clouds (Open) (PG-13) Empty Re: Sunshine and Passing Clouds (Open) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:54 pm

Sydney walked down to the courtyard with her head in the clouds. She was distracted by a bird that was flying ahead singing a pretty tune. She didnt see where she was going when she stumbled over a person. "Oh I'm sorry. I wasnt paying attention. Are you ok?" She said from the ground where she landed.

Back to top Go down

Sunshine and Passing Clouds (Open) (PG-13) Empty Re: Sunshine and Passing Clouds (Open) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:56 pm

Rowan didn't even see the girl coming her way until it was too late. As she tripped over her extended legs and fell, Rowan quickly moved to a kneeling position to check on her and said, "I'm alright. Sorry you tripped over me. Are you ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:58 pm

"Yeah Im fine. I was just distracted." She blushed slightly and bit her lip. SHe was kinda embarrassed that she tripped over the young girl. Sydney didn't recognize the girl, so she assumed she was a first year. That being so, she didn't know her name. "I'm Sydney. Sydney Di Angelo." She smiled and held her hand out to the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:03 pm

Rowan extended her hand and gave Sydney's hand a shake. "Nice to meet you. I'm Rowan, Rowan Avery. And, don't worry about being destracted. I guess I was, too," she said with a smile. "Would you like to join me?" she offered. She didn't know Sidney, and didn't recognize her from when she was sorted, so she figured she must be an older student. Either way, she seemed nice, and who doesn't enjoy company?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:05 pm

"Sure." Sydney sat beside the girl and stared up at the clouds. "It's such an amazing day out today." She smiled as the sun shined down on her against her face. "So what year are you? I dont recognize you. So I assume you're younger than me. I'm a 3rd year Hufflepuff. Same with my brother, Jace."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:10 pm

Jace walked down the pathway to the courtyards and saw his sister fall over some poor innocent girl. Sydney was so clumsy sometimes. "Hey Syd! Nice trip, see you next fall!" He shouted over to her. It was cheesy, but funny. He smiled and made his way over to her, "You ok, Sis?" He turned to the girl and smiled shyly. "Hi, I'm Jace." He mumbled.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Rowan scooted over to make room for Sydney on her blanket and answered, "I'm a first year Ravenclaw. I didn't think I saw you in my group when we got sorted." Pulling her knees up to her chest, she looked out over the courtyard when she heard someone call to the girl. "Hi, Jace. I'm Rowan Avery. So, this is your brother, Sydney?" she asked, turning her brown eyes on the older girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:14 pm

Jace smiled at the girl. She was pretty, but would never go for him. "Yep. Im sydneys older brother. And before you say it Syd, I know its only by 5 minutes. But Im still older." He stuck his tongue out at his sister before smiling at the girl.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:16 pm

Sydney glared at her brother and smirked, "Yes I'm fine, Jason." He hated it when people used his real name. She rolled her eyes when Jason smiled at Rowan. She was way out his league and she was a first year. "Do you always have to call me your little sister?" She groaned and tucked her knees into her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:23 pm

Rowan couldn't help but grin at the two bantering back and forth. She wondered if that was what it was like to have siblings. "Are you both in the same house?" she asked either one of them. "Jace, woudl you like to join us?" she offered to him as well, as she returned his smile. He was cute, but Rowan wasn't looking for anything like a boyfriend at the moment. Regardless, she thougth she'd be courtious and offer for him to join them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:44 pm

"Yes we are in the same house... Unfortunately." She stuck her tongue out st her brother and rolled her eyes as he sat down between her and Rowan. "Sure, jace. Have a seat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:46 pm

Rowan moved to allow Jace to sit between her and Sydney and gave a small sigh before looking up at the clouds. "Must be nice, in a way to have your sibling in your house with you," she commented with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:49 pm

"Yeah it totally is. Or it would be if my sibling wasn't Jace." She pushed her brother playfully before pulling him into a giant hug. "Are you an only child, Rowan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:56 pm

Rowan glanced at the pair and nodded. "Well, as far as I know I am," she said honestly. Rowan was pretty sure that it was just her, but then again, her mother was locked up in Azkaban and her father was dead. Anything could happen, she supposed....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:59 pm

Ian jumped slightly when he almost run into the wall, as his eyes had been glued to the pages of his charms textbook. Deciding that he would be better to wait till he reached his dormitary to continue reading, he stuffed the book into his bag and went into the courtyard to cut his way short.
There, he was surprised to meet several students and he slowly walked over to them. "Hello, enjoying the sun?" Ian asked, grinning at them.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:01 pm

Sydney looked toward the source of a sudden voice and smiled, "totally. Care to join us?" She saw he was wearing yellow and smiled. A Hufflepuff. "You're in Hufflepuff aren't you? I haven't seen you around before."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:03 pm

Rowan looked up at the familiar voice and smiled, "Hi, Ian! Please join us! Have you met Sydney and Jace? They are both in your house." Looking back to the pair, she added, "Jace, Sydney, meet Ian."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:06 pm

"Thanks Rowan!" he said, grinning at his classmate. He strolled over to the others, taking a seat on the grass and then looked at the Hufflepuff. "Yes I am, first year though, so I guess we didn't have the chance to meet, yet. I'm Ian." he said smiling at the two.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:06 pm

Sydney smiled at Ian and blushed. He was cute. "Hi Ian. I'm Sydney. Nice to meet you." She bit her lip and turned away in hopes he didn't see her blush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:11 pm

Ian chuckled slightly, at seeing her blush and ran a hand through his hair nervously. She was quite pretty and he really wasn't good at flirting. "Nice to meet you, too Sydney." he said
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:25 pm

Sydney smiled and patted the sat beside her for Ian to sit next to her. "You can sit here." She was usually really good at flirting, but her game was messed up tody. She caught her brothers eye and gave him a look that said to shut up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:03 am

Rowan noticed the little color that rose in Sydney's cheeks and glanced at Ian as she offered for him to sit next to her. A small grin touched her features as she thought about maybe she should head back to the tower to let them have some time, but then remembered that Jace was still there. So, really, it was alright. Resting her chin against her pulled up knees, Rowan really didn't know what to say. So, she watched the breeze play with the tall blades of grass around them. It was just nice to be outside and not cooped up inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Jace chuckled at his sisters attempts to flirt with the Ian boy. He looked over at Rowan and bravely winked at her. "Hey sis, are we gonna play a game of Quidditch later?" He lvoed playing with his sister. Breating her was his favorite part.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:06 pm

Mio strolled out into the yard with a broad grin on his face when he saw his friend. "Hey Ian!" he greeted and clapped him on the shoulder in a friendly way, then he smiled at the Ravenclaw he already knew from classes. "And hi, Rowan.".
The two Hufflepuffs, he did not know yet, so he gave them a friendly smile as well and introduced himself. "I'm Mio, by the way. Nice to meet you."
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next