Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

To Escape My Nightmare (Kain, Ricky, R)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To Escape My Nightmare (Kain, Ricky, R) Empty To Escape My Nightmare (Kain, Ricky, R)

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:51 pm

Lilith was avoiding the woods as much as possible lately. Last thing she needed was to meet Kain since he was back from school. But she had to walk through if she wanted to visit Lupins. She heard they adopted new boy and was curious to meet him. Even if her life was somewhere else now, she could never forget them. And she visited them occasionaly. Right now, she was almost at the end of the woods, could even see the village and Lupin's house. She made it. Kain probably wasn't around today.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

To Escape My Nightmare (Kain, Ricky, R) Empty Re: To Escape My Nightmare (Kain, Ricky, R)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:06 pm

Wrong. Yes he was. He had been following her all this time and only had to run a bit farther up to not allow her to pass. Right as Lilith could start seeing the Lupin's house, she was tackled to the floor, by Kain of course, "Hi," he grinned.

Back to top Go down

To Escape My Nightmare (Kain, Ricky, R) Empty Re: To Escape My Nightmare (Kain, Ricky, R)

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:09 pm

As she fell on the ground, seeing Kain above her, she cursed herself in her mind. Of course she wouldn't be that lucky. "Hey, long time no see," she told him, her voice quiet and her smile obviously nervous from his closeness. Lilith just wanted to visit Lupins, come back home and have a nice day. Plans were apparently canceled now.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:17 pm

Kissing her lips suddenly, he held her pinned to the grass, "Reaaally long. You've been running away from me dove," he cackled. Today, he was in the mood to tease her. More than any other day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:20 pm

She kissed him back as if it was most natural thing to do. She didn't even thing about it. Which, seconds later, made her angry at herself. How was she ever to escape him if she let him kissing her so easily. "You were at school," she replied to him. Of course she was running from him, but that didn't mean she had to admit it and give him another power over her, given the fact he still caught her.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:22 pm

"Oh c'mon dove you could've been to Hogsmeade on sundays to catch up. You, you, you my little girl, you were running from me," he told her knowingly as he rubbed himself against her like Malphas taught him. He asked the older boy for help, knowing he wasn't exactly an adept at teasing and torturing so he gave him a few tips, "Did you forget about me or did you just think you could run forever?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:26 pm

"Kain, stop it, let me go," she told him weakly, trying to get out from his grip, fear clear in her eyes. "You were at school, I have my life here, there was no reason for me to stalk you. It's not like I am your girl or something," she told him, thinking up the first excuse she could come up with.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Biting her neck softly he laughed maliciously, "I've told you your father promised you to me, if you're not my girl yet, you will be, I'm just spending time with what's mine," he told her firmly gripping her arms, holding them above her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:38 pm

"Stop it! I am not a toy, I am human being and definitely not yours! Let go of me Kain!" Lilith shouted at him, having a weak hope someone will hear. They were close to village after all. She tried to get her arms free, so she could slap him and somehow get away, but he was stronger.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:46 pm

Licking up and down her chest his laughs became more and more vicious and louder, "Don't think so dove, you're mine. Plus, I want to experiment some things I learned with you," he cackled, kissing from her neck down to the upper part of her chest that wasn't covered by her top.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:51 pm

"Kain, please," she begged, tears in her eyes as she felt completely hopeless in his arms. "Why are you pushing it so much. Promised or not, it is not going to happen in next few years anyway," she said the first thing that came to her mind.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:00 pm

"Because I'm in the mood to ruin your life again," he told her like it was normal now. Like it was a simple fact she had to accept. He was there, and he was going to ruin her life. Biting at her shirt he ripped part of its collar apart and grinned up at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:08 pm

"Please," she begged silently again, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Don't do this to me, please," she continued for she had a bad feeling about this whole thing. Not to mention how hopeless she felt. Her last hope was to kick him, which she tried imidiately in order to hit him somewhere, anywhere, distract him.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:12 pm

Feeling her foot hit his calf, he growled "Did you just hit me?" he asked with a snarl his eyes suddenly becoming blind with rage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:14 pm

There wasn't more fear to show in her eyes, yet she definitely felt it. "I wanted you to stop! I begged you and you didn't listen," she whispered, crying. She was terrified of he will do to her.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:20 pm

Shaking his head he growled his eyes darkening, "That's gonna cost you," he warned her releasing her arms, he held her shirt and ripped the rest of it apart along with her bra. Licking and biting her nipples he held a hand over her mouth so she wouldn't scream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:25 pm

She wanted to scream for help, but she couldn't. He held her mouth in a way she couldn't even bit him, so instead she basically kicked the air with her legs and tried to push him away with her hands, feeling ashamed and humiliated but in the same time feeling strange pleasure coming from his touch.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:36 pm

"Don't squirm, enjoy it, I promise I won't do anything else," he told her and held her legs against the grass by her thighs, whilst teasing and sucking on her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:55 pm

Even if it didn't exactly help, his words still made her calm down a bit. He promised and she wanted to trust him and also not to upset him even more, so she stopped pushing him away and let him hold her still. It was much harder to ignore the pleasure he was giving her, when she wasn't focused on anything else. It didn't take long before she moaned into his hand with pleasure, yet tears still streaming down her cheeks from humiliation she felt.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:02 pm

"You don't need to cry," he told her, whilst he nibbled around her breast, "This is normal. There's no problem in doing this. If anyone sees us they won't see any part of you they shouldn't because I'm on top of you," he whispered pulling one of her nipples a little harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:12 pm

There wouldn't, if Lilith wanted it. But she didn't. She didn't want to do this, specialy not right now, in the woods, without her approval. And in that particular moment she didn't even want Kain to be the one who does this, so his words only cause her to cry even more. Why there was never help to come? All she could do now was hope Kain will keep his promise.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:33 pm

Kain enjoyed his hands and mouth on her body and began to disregard her tears. Soon however her cries brought the attention of Ricardo, who had just came out of his home. Walking to the woods, he happened upon the sight and upon realizing that the girl was Lilith, the one Chase had introduced him to, before he 'broke her heart'. Pulling Kain away from her, he narrowed his eyes, "Lilith, you okay?" he asked watching Kain closely who whipped his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:36 pm

As Kain suddenly disappeared, Lilith's first instinct was to cover herself. "Ricky," she whispered with teary voice as she saw him and nodded silently, but the unsure way she did so and also her tears were giving away she was everything but okay. She looked for something to cover herself since Kain destroyed her shirt, not really wanting to meet his eyes or Ricky's for that matter, feeling ashamed of herself.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:39 pm

"Kain be on your way," Ricardo warned standing much taller than the other boy. Kain growled at him but then sent a kiss towards Lilith, "We'll see each other later dove," he grinned, and Ricardo stepped in front of Lilith, "Now you won't. Leave," he spoke coldly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:41 pm

She shivered at his words and started to cry again. Of course they didn't see each other for the last time. Lilith knew it. And she hated it. Right now, she was so angry with Kain for what he did to her. But she remained silent, only wishing for him to listen to Ricky and leave. At least for now.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next