Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

silence is the best cure at the moment... (Dragon)

2 posters

Go down

silence is the best cure at the moment... (Dragon) Empty silence is the best cure at the moment... (Dragon)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:12 am

Jocelyn was sitting at the dining table with her breakfast in front of her, to keep preventing Hades to go all worried about her not eating she made herself some breakfast. A bowl with cereals and pumpkin juice at the side. Jocelyn looked into space, not even paid any attention to her breakfast.

Ever since the owl she received from his parents, she had been this, staring into the distance as if the world didn't matter to her. Jocelyn sighed and closed her eyes and moved her head and opened her eyes, seeing her bowl of cereals. Jocelyn couldn't really cry as there was a lump in her throat for days, she hadn't been communicating with anyone, she just avoid everyone to not have to hear their pity and their hugs because it wouldn't help her much.

Jocelyn moved her head to the window and looked how it snowed outside, she heard the door open but didn't turn around to face whoever was coming in.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

silence is the best cure at the moment... (Dragon) Empty Re: silence is the best cure at the moment... (Dragon)

Post by Dragon Immorta Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:24 am

Dragon was watching Jocelyn. He walked into the room and sat before her. He picked up a spoon and took a mouthful of her ceral and smiled. He swallowed "Needs sugar" then he took back his normal look "Why so glum young chum" he said curiously
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

silence is the best cure at the moment... (Dragon) Empty Re: silence is the best cure at the moment... (Dragon)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:43 am

Jocelyn heard someone coming closer and looked up seeing it was Dragon, he started to eat from her cereals. As he asked why she was so silence she stared at her cereals. she sighed, closed her eyes rubbing her head and opened her eyes again. The lump in her throat was preventing her to talk out loud so she softly spoke to Dragon. "He is gone, he is killed in Czech Republic. The only one who kept me sane, the only one who gave me the world even though i was stepping more into the darkness, he was the one who kept the light burning inside me. All of it is gone now." Jocelyn stared at her cereals again.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:00 pm

Dragon nodded. "I know your pain...Once in my life I had someone so dear to me..." he drifted off into memory. Then got up and hugged her. "It hurts...it always will, I liked Cian...but the pain...it willl fade. I know it will"
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:16 pm

Jocelyn let herself be hugged by Dragon, closed her eyes. It didn't help at all, his words didn't come in as she didn't know how to react. She pulled out of the hug and walked to the window watching the snowflakes fall. tears rolled down her cheeks and she let them roll. "I need time and space....i'll be in the library at my usual spot, please Dragon, don't send people there to hug me or to talk to me. I will come when i'm ready." Jocelyn turned away from the window and looked at him. "i can't fight the urge to kill someone, i feel so much hatre and so much pain that i might hurt the wrong one." Jocelyn grabbed her wand, sword and dagger and gave it to Dragon. "keep it away from me, i might do something stupid." She wanted to be sure that if she broke down, she wouldn't steal her own life away from the loved ones at home, still caring about her. Jocelyn looked at Dragon hoping he would do this for her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:40 pm

Dragon took the items and tilted his head. "Silence...work...structure...training...The best cure for anything....When you are ready. I will send them..." he walked to the window and stood beside her, he stared into the snow...he drew on the window with his finger, a 15 point star, then from the center point each loop of the sign for infinity he turned to her and smiled. "Time...time..." he placed a hand on her shoulder and steered her to the stairs.
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:59 pm

Jocelyn sighed in relief as he took her weapons and as he spoke, she nodded. "Silence is the best cure at the moment..." Jocelyn said to him. As he placed his hand on her shoulder, Jocelyn looked at him. "Thank you Dragon." Jocelyn said and walked up the stairs not even looking at Thane as he passed them down the stairs.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Dragon opened the doors to the libary and smiled. "Take all the time you need."
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Jocelyn nodded and looked at him. "No bella, Luna and no Legion, Kronos and no Hades or Thane, if they want to talk, let them talk to you. I know they are worried but i.....i don't want to talk..." Jocelyn said, looking at her hands. Jocelyn turned around and stepped into the library. Her favorite spot was calling and she already knew she would definitely fall asleep here not wanting to go to her room for too many memories.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Dragon sat at his desk and flicked his wand, closing the door. He locked it and began to read from and old book. "Nobody shall disturb you."
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Jocelyn walked to her favorite spot near the fireplace, there was still a few books on the floor. She looked at Dragon before she sat down. She curled up and grabbed the first book and flicked through the pages untill she saw a moving photo of her and Cian. Jocelyn started to hyperventilating when she looked how close and happy they were. She started to cry, she placed the photo and she stood up and ran up to Dragon and hugged him tightly, crying in his shoulder. "I can't do this, i miss him so much.....i can't live without him, he was my life.." Jocelyn sniffed in his shoulder.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down