Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

You are her godfather, brother (Sirius)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You are her godfather, brother (Sirius) Empty You are her godfather, brother (Sirius)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:31 pm

Luna had Belledona send her lynx patronus again but to Sirius alone, knowing he'd like to see the twins in private. She couldn't stop smiling since she had them and had this motherly glow about her. Wearing a old, shockingly gryffindor, quidditch shirt that she had no recollection of how she got it, she held Emrys to her chest and rocked her gently as she just woke up. ''My sweet little angel....'' She whispered softly and kissed her forehead. Standing in the living room, she waited for Sirius to floo in whilst she swayed and twirled around grinning. Her back was to the floor so Sirius could not see that she had the twins.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

You are her godfather, brother (Sirius) Empty Re: You are her godfather, brother (Sirius)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:47 pm

Sirius twirled a dagger in his hand, yawning before hurling it at the wall. It landed with precision on the photo of Kallinicus Shadow he had, as a patronus burst into his house. It spoke to him, informing him Luna had to talk to him. Sirius only shrugged, walking into his kitchen. He grabbed a loaf of bread, before grabbing a handful of floo powder. Entering the fireplace, he said, "Number 8, Godric's Hollow," he said, his voice clear as the sky, as the green fire covered his body. He appeared at Luna's home. He finished the loaf of bread, cracking his neck, "Well, I'm here," he said loudly, announcing his entrance.

Back to top Go down

You are her godfather, brother (Sirius) Empty Re: You are her godfather, brother (Sirius)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:50 pm

Luna heard the familiar sound of the floo and turned slowly, a playful and happy grin taking it's form once again. ''Hey there godfather.'' Holding Emrys close to her chest, she walked over to Sirius and pecked his cheek gently. ''Glad you're here...This is Emrys and in the crib..is Felix.'' She pointed towards the white crib in the middle of the room.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:58 pm

His eyes looked distantly at the baby in the crib, and then at Luna's arms, "You named him Felix?" he asked, his brow rising to his forehead. Walking up to Luna, he held out his arms, so she'd let him take hold of Emrys. He wanted to hold his goddaughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:01 pm

Luna saw the distant look and chewed on her bottom lip. ''Yes i did...He had saved my life and owed him my own.'' She said carefully and held out Emrys, placing her in his arms. Stroking the small blonde tuft of curly hair on her head, Luna smiled motherly and looked up at Sirius. ''Couldn't very well call him Sirius now could i? You're already his sister's godfather.'' She teased with a bright smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:24 pm

Sirius hid back a growl, sighing instead. Taking Emrys into his arms carefully, he grinned at her, kissing her forehead. ''Well at least Sirius didn't nearly kill your best friend and endanger her son,'' he said coldly, not taking his eyes away from his goddaughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Luna sighed and looked up at him. ''He will not be like the Felix you know. This is my son and he will be raised differently besides we all have different opinions on Felix.'' She said softly, not really wanting to have a disagreement when this is supposed to be a happy meeting.  ''What do you think of her?'' She asks, watching him stare at her beautiful daughter.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:36 pm

Sirius barked under his breath, clenching his fists as he held Emrys, ''We all have different opinions...that's an understatement,'' he answered quickly, never taking his eyes off the baby in his arms, his goddaughter. ''She's beautiful,'' he said, caressing her soft face with his hand, carefully bringing it up and down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Luna shook her head and looked up at Sirius. ''I'm sorry that his naming has...displeased you but this is my child and whatever i name him is the way i wanted it to be..'' She said, her eyes pleading him to understand. Hearing what he thought of her little angel, she grinned. ''That she is...Skyla says she looks like Aurora when she was a baby.'' She told him and heard Felix cry out. Rushing towards the crib, she picked up Felix and soothed him instantly. Rocking him in her arms, she sat down on a long chair indicating for Sirius to sit as well.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:54 pm

Sirius shook his head as Luna explained why she named Felix once again. No matter what she said, he wouldn't accept it, so they should simply move on, and talk about other things. As she motioned for him to sit down, he shook his head, "I'm good, don't like holding kids when I'm sitting down," he chuckled, before rocking Emrys carefully, "When's Skyla blowing up?" Sirius asked since Luna mentioned her sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:05 pm

Luna laughs lightly and nodded. ''Alrighty then and hm in a week or two. Astra like 3 to 4.'' Shaking her head slightly, she held Felix to her chest and made sure he was comfortable. ''SO yeah...In a month, we'll have five little babies.'' She commented, laughter dancing her rare electric blue eyes. Looking up as a house elf came in and set down a variety of drinks from simple water to alcohol but little amounts. There was also tea and coffee. ''I'm really glad you came to see her...I also hope you'll be in her life a lot.'' She said softly with a smile. ''She'll need you...another father figure in her life along with Kronos.''
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:26 pm

Sirius chuckled out loud, imaging Belledona having her hands full with all the children. ''Ya think Regulus and Astra ever gonna settle down? I mean, their kid's on the way...'' he said, pushing the topic in another direction. ''We'll see about that,'' he said, answering her. He couldn't promise anything regarding his closure to Emrys. She was the daughter of Death Eaters after all. Sirius wouldn't really be able to be with them, if they were all killed during the war. Including himself for that matter. How could he promise something, if there was a chance they'd die...A big chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:35 pm

Luna smiles and then froze slightly. ''I'm not sure...Their kid might be on the way but my friend Titania...is also pregnant and well she wouldn't tell me who so i started guessing so i jokingly said Regulus and she paused before saying no. I questioned her the next day..and she said yes.'' She admitted, playing with Felix's blanket and chewing on her lip. ''I can't tell Astra. She's already lost one person she loved. If she finds out about this...she'd lose Regulus.'' Luna told him and nodded slowly. ''You don't have to of course but it'd be nice.'' She said softly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:17 pm

Sirius rolled his eyes when Luna mentioned what his brother had done. If only he knew he was also with Vixen. His brother was actually worse than him if you took a good look at it. ''Oh yeah, I know about that. Drunken mistake. To be fair, that thing between us happened, and I spent time with Marvolo, and I'm still with Mira. So I say mistakes should be forgiven.'' he said slowly, starting to pace around the room with Emrys in his arms. He stopped abruptly, and held her above his head, nuzzling her softly, before cradling her in his arms again. ''It'd also be nice to make it through the war,'' he answered with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:24 pm

Luna nodded slowly. ''I suppose you are right...I'm sure they'll be perfectly fine.'' She said after a moment's thought. Staring up at him to see him nuzzling her baby girl, she grinned. ''I'm glad you're enjoying your time with her.'' She said, smiling and then heard his words which caused a short but sharp pain to go through her heart. ''Yeah...It'd be nice if we weren't like this. Dark and light...'' She muttered with a sad smile. ''If something ever happened, i don't know what i'd do. I have so many people i love on the light and dark side...'' Her eyes reflected the sadness she felt and she simply stared down at Felix, stroking his cheek.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:10 am

A growl echoed in Sirius' chest, when Luna mentioned their sides and how she wished it was different. ''Huh...you shouldn't say that...if Voldemort hears you, he'll kill you...'' he barked, as he held onto Emrys tightly but still carefully. ''And I don't? Everyone has people on the other side...most of my family is on Voldemort's side. But guess what? I don't need to be under some dictator to fulfill my blood thirst. I still kill. I still murder without regret. But I don't do that to innocents that have done nothing wrong. Because that's simply not right. I'm pretty sure many of Voldemort's men will understand that anyway...'' He said, his voice empty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:35 am

Luna flinched at the growl and nodded slowly. ''That is true...'' She muttered. Listening to his empty voice, she didn't understand why it hurt her so much to hear. Getting up, she placed Felix back into his crib stroking his cheek so he slept. ''I suppose so...Siri..You know i love you right? You know..you're my brother?'' She tells him, her eyes tearing up slightly and she refused to look at him, refused to show him weakness and simply stared at her little boy.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:29 pm

"So what," he nearly raised his voice. Love didn't matter anymore. What did it matter if Luna loved Sirius? She was gonna murder his friends anyway. "Why do you think you loving me matters? I love you too, but for Godric's sake, if you could you'd kill all of my friends!" he snarled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:39 pm

Luna was glad she had put Felix back into his crib as her hands clenched, digging the nails into her palm. ''I felt like telling you. Is that such a problem?'' The last of his words stung her. ''Are you kidding me, Sirius? I kill those who i believe need to be killed. If they are your friends, i would not touch them. I wouldn't hurt Remus or James as i care about them as well as you. Peter i've spoken to once and that was the tournament. I would not kill them! Do you really think i'm that cruel to kill your friends? What kind of person do you take me for?'' She finally turned to him with tears running down her cheeks. Her hands were shaking and her palms were slightly bleeding.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:53 pm

"And what of Arthur? Alastor? Jericho? Bilius? You ignore the fact my life isn't focused around the Marauders, I have others I care about, and you'd kill them if you were ordered to," he snarled, and shook his head rapidly. Walking to the crib, the floor cracking under his boots, he set Emrys down, kissing her cheek, before walking past Luna, "You should thank Godric I care about you...otherwise Alastor would've killed you and your family a long time ago..." he said coldly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:03 pm

Luna listened carefully. ''Arthur? I wouldn't kill him...His wife is Molly. Molly is Belledona's family...I wouldn't dare. They don't order me around. I'm simply there for show. I've never killed for them. I only kill for myself.'' Watching him as he puts Emrys down, she simply stood there. ''If you didn't care about me...if you never even met me, i wouldn't be what i am. Let him kill me for merlin's sake. It's better than you being so cold with me because of what side i'm on. It's better than thinking every waking moment that you're disgusted with me because of what i've done. I think about everyone that i care about hates me and puts up with me simply because i'm there.'' Pausing for a moment, she looked over her shoulder at him still crying. ''In fact...why don't you just do what he wants to do? Why don't you just ram this dagger into my chest and save Alastor from getting his hands dirty?'' Luna had pulled an an old dagger and held it out to him.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:06 pm

Sirius didn't think twice, he walked to Luna, grabbed hold of the dagger, and rammed her against the door, keeping it closed. He held the dagger at her throat, the metal touching her skin, as his empty eyes looked into her own. He didn't let out one word. Not one. Not a sigh, not a whisper, not a groan, not a grumble. Nothing. He simply held the blade, ready to slit her throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:12 pm

Luna felt her back against the door and the tears quickly cascaded down her cheeks. The dagger's metal felt cold against her neck and she stared him in the eyes. They were so empty that it frightened her. Her hand shakily touched his cheek and she swallowed hard. She was hurt at the fact he would actually accept her offer but in a way, Luna expected it. Deep within her, she wanted him to as she'd be with her sister and parents. ''Do it. Just do it....'' She clenched her eyes shut and dropped her hand, the tears still escaping. She had a family to live but she was too weak, too pathetic to live. ''Just kill me already...I know you've wanted to since the day we met.'' She whispered and moved her neck, pressing it against the tip of the blade making a small bead of blood slid down her neck.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:21 pm

Sirius took the dagger away, unbuttoning the top buttons of her shirt. He cut her bra in half,  and held Luna's chin, "After what we shared, after what we went through, after what we've done, do you really think I'd murder you, like this?" he asked, placing the dagger in the middle of her chest, where the Divided mark used to be before Sirius made it vanish again, "You're my sister, I would only kill you, if you'd do me some kind of unforgivable harm," he said honestly. Why lie? Twirling the dagger in his hand, he shoved it against the door, cutting a strand of her hair. "I love you, you idiot. Like I wouldn't kill Lily or Morgan, I wouldn't kill you," he finished abruptly grabbing her arm and pulling her away from the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:30 pm

Luna let out a breath she did not know she was holding and frowned at him but let him do so. ''I don't know how you'd kill me...I thought about it but never knew.'' She muttered and stared at where the Divided mark was. Her body was covered in tattoos and marks and scars but the Divided one was the only one that went away then again magic does wonders. ''I may be your sister but at one point...you would've killed me for no reason..'' She whispered and glanced at the dagger before looking back at him. ''I love you too and you know...even if i was ordered, i'd rather die than kill someone you cared about. You should know that...'' She said and stumbled slightly when he pulled her away. Buttoning up her shirt, she ran a hand through her hair toying with the part that was shorter thanks to Sirius. ''Although i'd rather die at your hands than my 'dear' dark lord.'' Her words were honest and at the dear, her voice was placed with sarcasm.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next