Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Oh...Hello (Felix G)

4 posters

Go down

Oh...Hello (Felix G) Empty Oh...Hello (Felix G)

Post by Artemis Black Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:37 pm

Artemis had recently just received her hogwarts letter and was now sat in the Village park, tempted to go to the Grimm Manor but her heart was just not into seeing Celeste or her family. They were like a second family to her and cared for them as if they were her family. Celeste was her little Dragon girl despite only being a year younger and Artemis was Celeste's Wolfe; it always has been like that. Tying her hair up in a messy bun, Artemis held the letter in her hands remembering her mothers words. ''Do your best to get into Slytherin...We raised you to be a slytherin.'' As if she didn't already feel the pressure. Her mind went to the memories of her and the Grimm family which caused that happy smile that was slowly forming on her face. 

Training was the highlight she had to admit seeing as she spent most of the time with Celeste and Dragon. Luna had also been training the two girls at a young age the ways of the protector. Artemis' hand touched the paw print mark on her chest which was to represent the balance between Drakon and Lupis; Dragons and wolves. Luna often commented on the fact they were the perfect representation of the Order.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Oh...Hello (Felix G) Empty Re: Oh...Hello (Felix G)

Post by Thane Divine Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:51 pm

Felix was standing near and watching, a smile upon his lips, he called out "Hey stranger, our home haunted now?" He said with a grin as he approached, he wore a sleeveless black hoodie which flaunted his built arms, he was young but his training assured him strength as he was a son of vanguard,he also wore black jeans and vest and his black high tops and a silver necklace with a medallion with the raven wolf on it given to him by Kronos, Kronos said it may one day be useful. He stood before her and smiled "Been a long damn time."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:59 pm

Artemis couldn't help but grin as the familiar voice of Felix met her ears. Watching him as he approached, she remembered that she once wore that hoodie on an autumn day after training. Standing up to her full height causing her to meet Felix's chest, she sorted out her baggy crop top and grinned. ''You should know better. If your house was haunted, i'd be there faster than you can say ghosts.'' She teased with a coy smirk and nodded at his words, her hand reaching up and touched the medallion of a raven wolf with awe. Artemis loved everything to do with wolves. ''It's been too long, Fel...Where you been?'' She gazed up at him through her eyelashes and went back to looking at the charm.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:30 pm

"True, and it could be with Dragon's obsession with Necromancy, it's a phase haha, so how has life treated you" he said with a smile. He tilted his head and grinned, they used to be inseparable, inseparable and unstoppable, the pair used to raise havoc and mischief for amusement, Kronos would throw the pair out into the pool on many occasions, but it just made things worse, he had missed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:39 pm

Artemis grinned almost a wolfish grin. ''Him and his phases.'' She commented, shaking her head causing a strand or two of her curls to fall into her face but not in a bad way. It framed her face and caused her to smile even more. ''Life has been...weird. Been stuck with the 'rents and just got my hogwarts letter...so that's fun.'' She said sarcastically. The idea of school and restrictions annoyed Artemis due to the fact she preferred to be free and of course...cause a little mischief like her and Felix did all the time. Come to think of it, she truly missed Felix and the mess they made.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:59 pm

"This has been a year long phase" he smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled "So your back, does that mean we raise hell and chaos?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:02 pm

''Necromancy is interesting so i understand how long the phase is.'' Artemis commented and her breath hitched when his hand brushed against her cheek, tucking her hair behind her ear. ''You say 'you're back' as if i've been gone forever.'' She teased and then nodded slowly, toying with the charm on his neck. ''We shall raise hell and chaos again!'' A laugh escaped her lips as she looked up at Felix.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:13 pm

"Hehe yes we shall, as much as my father protests, he knows I am much like him, I do love that man. He still beats me in training, and you were gone for a long time arty, the family missed you, missed you a lot." He smiled and nudged her with his head and grinned, taking step back
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:24 pm

Artemis smiled. ''Your father is a very good man....He is like a father to me and i'm glad he welcomed me into your family.'' She admitted and then her wolfish grin formed again. ''He's not the only one who beats you.'' She winked teasingly and couldn't help but smile at him. ''I know and blame my mother for that. She wanted to drag me around the world before school starts. You see..I'm not sure if you mean you missed me a lot or they did?'' Artemis commented and blushed when he nudged her with his head. He had never done that before. Her brow furrowed for a short moment when he took a step back which caused her to take one step forward. ''I wasn't done looking...'' She whispered and traced the pattern on the charm whilst she sneaked small glances at his face.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:03 pm

Felix smiled and hugged her "By Sithis I missed you, siriusly it's been torture, my partner in crime was gone, so sad. The family is glad you're around, your dad and mine convened in private, your dad and mine are both up to something. Again. And it's bad when Shadows and Grimm's team up, real bad. And least you don't live with your family on the run, bloody aura 's"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:09 pm

Artemis couldn't help but wrap her arms around his waist and smile at his warmth. ''I missed you too, Fel. It's been weird without you...'' she admitted with a sigh and then looked up at him with dark hazel eyes at the mention of her father being up to something. ''He went to your place...without me to speak with your father?'' The growl in her voice was evident and then raised her eyebrow at him. ''I think you're forgetting i lived with you for 10 years before i was dragged away.'' She shook her head at him and realized how close they actually were. Their noses were almost touching and she could feel his breath on her rosy lips. Taking a step back, a dark blush was on her pale cheeks and she looked around.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down