Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

How are you here...(M)(Felix)

2 posters

Go down

How are you here...(M)(Felix) Empty How are you here...(M)(Felix)

Post by Titania Shadow Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:12 pm

Titania was tired, dark rings were under her eyes and she waddled into her dorm due to her large stomach. Staring at the shower, she bit her lip and began to undress only to stare into a long mirror, touching her stomach. Oh Felix...I wish she was yours...in fact, i wish you were here...I miss you. She thought to herself, remembering the scan she recently had. Stepping into the shower, she washed her hair with a lemon and lime shampoo and put on a mixed berry scented shower gel. The whole room smelt of those scents and her bathroom door was open so her bedroom would smell of it as well when she left the shower. All the aches in her body left and her tiredness had left, leaving her buzzing. The rings under her eyes disappeared and she was relaxed but there was still that aching pain in her heart from the loss of Felix. 

Last edited by Titania Calor on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

How are you here...(M)(Felix) Empty Re: How are you here...(M)(Felix)

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:22 pm

Felix was still scared and battle torn, he walked to where Titan slept and stroked the doggie, hereing the Shower he could smell her scent, he'd missed it so, it was perfect, he breathed in deeply then knocked on the door frame "Titan? Titan my Love...I'm back.." he said slightly fearing her response, she was unpredictable.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:33 pm

Titan did not hear Balthazar bark and when there was a knock on the door frame, Titan quickly turned off the shower and wrapped a fluffy white towel around her body. The voice struck her and she practically rushed out the shower. ''Felix...'' She whispered and her vision turned red. Balthazar seemed to notice his owner's change and he rushed to her side and looked towards Felix. ''YOU'RE BACK!? That's what you say! You're back!? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!?'' She shouted at him and advanced towards him. Balthazar was growling and his back was arched. ''I found out from Regulus you were dead!'' She screamed at him and completely forgetting she was massively pregnant and her towel showed that.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:42 pm

Felix stayed annoyingly calm, he smiled. Then he noticed. "Yes I said I'm back, would you prefer, Titan, I have returned from months of brutal torture and how I'm alive? Simply because all I thought of was you, I was pushed to the gates of hell and thrown into the abyss and I walked out, I was dead fir three days, I was resurrected, kind of, so yes. I'm back was suffice because the memory burns and seers pain through my very being. Since we are detailing recent events, explain that, cause it wasn't me Titan, I'm going to wager Regulus"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:53 pm

Titan listened and couldn't help but be angry at his smile. Deep inside, she knew it was wrong of her to be mad when she was the one pregnant and not with his child. Titan stepped closer to him and she reached to touch his face but her hand dropped, scared he might not like her touching him. ''I thought about you every single day...I dreamed 'bout you coming back like this.'' She whispered and saw his scars completely now that she was close up. ''Felix...I-I'm sorry for my angry i just...'' Staring at the floor, she touched her stomach slightly. ''I was drunk and it was the night or day after i don't really remember and it wasn't even him i was thinking of when it happened. It was always you...This isn't his child in my heart and mind. It's yours..'' She admitted, tears forming in her eyes and they started spilling down her cheeks.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Felix lifted her chin and held her face ever so gently, he wiped away here tears and kissed her "When will Artemis, yes, Artemis, it's a boy and girl name, not to mention it's cool. Now, when shall my child of heart be born my Love?"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:06 pm

Titan watched the man she knew and loved touch her face and wipe her tears. His lips were on hers and the whole world disappeared. She had yearned for even a single kiss when she found out about his 'death' and now she had it. When he pulled away, the warmth his body provided disappeared. Her eyes widened at his words. ''The baby is a she...and i was planning on calling her Artemis anyway...Artemis Fay. She shall be born in a month or two...You've been gone for far too long and in a way, i wish i wasn't pregnant so i could hold you the way i wish and do what i wish to you..'' She whispered softly, smiling at him.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:35 am

Felix pecked her cheek and lips "His now sweet Goddess. We are young, the world still spins we will have time for this. Now." He paused to take her hands then began to walk to the bed and he sat her down and dried her off "You should get dressed my Love, I believe we should catch up"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:03 am

Titania leaned into him and stared into his eyes with her very dark green eyes, a hint that Nia was no more. ''That is true...Mine.'' She whispered, pecking his cheek and let him dry her off. ''Of course...'' She stood up, letting her towel fall to the floor and pool at her feet whilst she walked to her wardrobe, thinking of what to wear whilst putting on her underwear. Pulling on one of Felix's black shirts that she had taken from his room when she found out about his 'death', she pulled on a pair of leggings and then one of Felix's hoodies that she had also taken. It met her thighs and was really warm. Walking back to Felix, she sat down and rubbed her stomach subconsciously. ''I'm guessing people knew before me that you're alive.'' Titan said, hiding how hurt she felt very well.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:03 pm

Felix watched her walk away, he stared at her ass and grinned. When she returned he hugged her and kissed her neck "Only those who were at the final battle my Angel"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:20 pm

Titan closed her eyes when his arms wrapped around her. His warmth consumed her and his familiar scent just overwhelmed her causing her to bury her face in his neck. He kissed hers which caused her to shiver and smile with delight. ''I wish i was there but alas i'm close to both families..kinda. I am close to Luna and you.'' She said softly and stared into his eyes. ''I am also unsure of how your family would react to me...'' She admitted gently, stroking his cheek remembering the day they laid in bed and she just memorized his entire being whilst he slept. Now there were new scars to remember and she couldn't wait to just be in his arms like that again. Oh how she missed him.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:39 pm

Felix smiled at her and kissed her neck again before moving behind her and kissing her cheek "You still look beautiful and sexy my Love"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:42 pm

Titan laughed lightly as he completely dismissed her words. Leaning into him, she grinned. ''You still look ruggedly handsome as usual.'' She teased and moved further into the bed so the pair was in the middle, holding each other. ''Felix...'' She paused for a moment and blushed deeply despite her confident demeanor. ''I love you..'' She told him, truth filling her words.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:49 pm

Felix kissed her neck "I love you too" he reached round her and hugged and held her "mine"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:54 pm

Titan smiled, glad he loved her. His arms wrapped around her and her heart seemed to jolt with panic whilst her mind began to race. ''You're not made at...'' She indicated to her stomach and chewed on her lip nervously. She wanted nothing more than to hold him and show him how much she loved him. Actions are better than words.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:17 pm

Felix kisses her neck and back "No, I was dead, I can understand, it's fine, Artemis shall be our child"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:43 pm

Titan leaned into his kisses and sighed, nodding. ''I was also drunk...She's your daughter just not by blood. She will not know who her father really is. She will be Artemis Fay Shadow-Calor or just simply shadow...depending on what happens between us. Fate has things in store for everyone. I mean...fate has taken away Nia...I'm only Titan now.'' She rambled on with a dark blush.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down