Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Don't say you missed me (Felix)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Don't say you missed me (Felix) Empty Don't say you missed me (Felix)

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:36 pm

Artemis linked arms with Aphrodite whilst they wandered to the Clock Tower Courtyard with a group of boys watching their slender legs move under the short skirts that Artemis had now adopted to wear instead of the long ones Hogwarts wished for people to wear. Her tight shirt accented her curves and she smiled at Aphrodite. ''How is Draco, Artemis?'' Aphrodite asked, causing Artemis to smile. ''He is wonderful...A gentleman and a change from you know who.'' She admitted and they bumped hips laughing lightly. Deep in Artemis' mind, she thought of Felix but shrugged it away in annoyance. ''Can you believe Professor Quirrel at the Halloween feast though?'' Aphrodite said and Artemis laughed lightly. ''There's a troll in the dungeon...Just thought you'd like to know.'' Artemis reacted, pressing the back of her hand to her forehead in a dramatic fainting action. As the two girls sat down, the boys surrounded them and one of them gave Artemis light blue roses which actually caused her to be shocked as they were her favourite and Aphrodite received red which were hers. ''Why thank you, kind sir...'' Artemis told the boy, smelling the roses happily. ''Yes...Thank you.'' Aphrodite said.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Don't say you missed me (Felix) Empty Re: Don't say you missed me (Felix)

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:04 pm

Felix smiled as he pulled his hood down "Oh please Arty, like I'd forget your favourite flower colour." he said with a wide grin. "You must be Aphrodite, I chose red to go with the hole godess of love thing and evil in latin, I think it worked. Don't you?" he turned back to Artemis, he smiled and looked down at his shoes, before looking back at her "How have things been?"
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:11 pm

Artemis watched the hood go down and instantly drops the flowers, as does Aphrodite. Aphrodite rolled her eyes. ''Yes. It worked.'' She said bluntly, looking at Artemis who seemed to be seething with slight anger. ''Felix.'' She said with gritted teeth and shooed away the other boys that seemed confused at the situation. One of the boys kissed her cheek and Aphrodite's before running off and high fiving his friends. ''Things have been good.'' Artemis told him before Aphrodite smirked. ''Until now.'' She hissed and Artemis growled, not sure who to though.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:13 pm

"I...I...I know I'm sorry, I sorta slipped of the radar..." he smiled faintly, not comfortable with Aphrodites remarks or vibes.
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:16 pm

Artemis rolled her eyes and glanced up at Felix for a short moment. ''Sorta slipped off the radar? Nice explanation. Real nice.'' She growled out, her anger growing. ''Why come now? You obviously saw Artemis had great company.'' Aphrodite quipped, crossing her arms together.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:19 pm

Felix pointed at Aphrodite "You, shut up, or fuck off." he said with evident anger. He then turned back to Arty and his anger faded. "Yeah I know, but thats seriously what happened. I decided that I should appologise for it, and for me, thats a hard thing to do, especially when other people are around. But I couldn't get you alone."
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:33 pm

Artemis immediately stood up at his outburst to Aphrodite and her golden eyes darkened as a growl rumbled in her chest. ''You think you can fucking say that to my friend who is only trying to back me up!? You left me. You got that?! You. Left. Me.'' She told Felix whilst Aphrodite simply laughed. ''Artemis dear...I have to 'fuck off' anyway. I have that..date remember?'' She winked at Artemis who simply shook her head with a small smile. ''Remember...don't forget it.'' Artemis smirked whilst Aphrodite waved, sauntering away with her red roses. Artemis turned back to Felix. ''The reason you couldn't get me alone is because i didn't want to be. I've been with my boyfriend and Aphrodite.'' She explained, sitting back down with a slight growl.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:39 pm

"I never left you, I just simply...oh I don't know. But do you really think I'm going to abandon the one good thing in my life? Honestly? The one good thing I had was you, you think I'd throw that away? Seriously?"
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:45 pm

Artemis felt a pang in her heart, a sure sign of her feelings ,for the bastard in front of her, were coming back. ''You can't just say that and expect me to take you back.'' She tells him. It was breaking her. She loved both Draco and Felix. Picking up her flowers, she walked past Felix and stared at the ground. ''You acted like the person you were named after and that person happens to be my father. You hid in the shadows thinking it was for the best. What a dick move.'' She whispered the last part and put the roses next to the clock tower.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:01 pm

"Its not like I intended to vanish, why would I? and no, I just want you to know how I feel, yeah I vanished. I can't remember what happened during the time I was gone but when I started to come back it was too late."
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Artemis stared at the floor, back still to Felix. ''Sounds something like your mum and aunt told me about. Legion disappeared and came back after a long time. Seems lots of people in the Grimm family just disappear, leaving their girls sad and worried about their men.'' She growled slightly before running a hand through her hair. ''What do you mean too late?'' She asked.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:16 pm

"I was gone for a week, maybe more. Legion was buried alive, Kronos was comatosed, we don't want to leave, ever, why would we leave what means the world to us?" he smiled faintly "You and Draco...it was too late."
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:22 pm

His words did not help her at all. She growled under her breath and spun to face him. ''He looked after me...he took me to that goddamn ball that i dreamed of going with you and made me happy. All you ever did was make me sad after a few moments of laughter.'' She then paused and fell to her knees, cutting them but she didn't care. She's had worse. ''I'm done....i can't do this anymore...I can't keep acting as if everything is okay.'' She whispered, tracing the scars that danced on her wrists.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:26 pm

Felix frowned and turned away "All I ever did?" he sounded so far away, he sounded like he was on the other side of the world, his voice was barely a whisper. It was void of emotion, much like his expression. He looked down and frowned again. "Stay where you are happy Artemis. Just remember, I always loved you." he pulled his hood up and began to walk
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:29 pm

Artemis heard him start to walk away and ran after him. Grabbing his arm, she forced him to turn around and she rested her forehead on his shoulder. ''You only made me sad because i was forced to hide away my feelings like a protector should. I loved you and didn't want to have my feelings get in the way of my life.'' She whispered, forgetting what his warmth and scent did to her.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:32 pm

"Love shouldn't be shackled." he muttered as he held her close, he breathed in deeply her scent filling her, it caused a wide smile, he held her for warmth. "I have always loved you Artemis. Always." he held her close and refused to let go. A tear ran down his cheek "I'm so sorry for what I've done.."
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:36 pm

Artemis held onto him, pressing her body against his as if trying to join them together. ''Oh but it should...Love is a weakness for me. It will always be a weakness.'' She whispered and sighed at his words. ''You tell me this now?..'' She muttered and kissed his cheek, feeling the tear. ''Shushh...no tears...'' She whispered, trying to comfort him.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:44 pm

"Love is like the Ocean, contain it and it will crack the container and force its way out, it hares being trapped, it hates it, its a weakness if you let it, its my strength, I push myself because I love you." he smiled and held her, he felt better for letting it all out.
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:49 pm

Artemis rolled her eyes and pulled away from the hug, remembering Draco. ''Love is weakness. I will push it away if i must.'' She admitted, her golden eyes staring at the floor. ''I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said that..'' She whispered and looked at the blue roses.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:52 pm

Felix scooped them up and gave them to her. He smiled and kissed her cheek. "I know I've just made everything harder for you...but know I love youy."
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:55 pm

Artemis held the flowers in her hands and closed her eyes. ''You're making it harder and harder by the second...I pushed the feelings away so much i forgot them and you bring 'em back up.'' She tells him, her spare hand running through her hair.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:57 pm

"He smiled faintly "I know...I know."
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Artemis looked up at him with sad eyes and rested her face in his neck, breathing him in. ''I'm sorry this had to happen..'' She whispered.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:25 pm

Felix grinned and kissed her "My fault." he slid back before she could hit him and he smiled.
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:47 pm

Artemis gasped as he kissed her and backed away from him, looking around. ''Both of ours.'' She points out.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next