Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Don't you hate being alone? (Felix)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Don't you hate being alone? (Felix) Empty Don't you hate being alone? (Felix)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:28 am

Luna's booted feet crunched on the dry forest floor and she fiddled with the edge of her sweater. She didn't know where she was going but she let her feet carry her as her eyes were shut. She eventually opened them and found herself in the clearing, her gauntlet graced her wrist and there was a belt hanging loosely around her waist, the DAGGER that Skyla gave her was in it's sheath and her wand in her messy bun. She stared around and climbed onto a fallen tree, laying down on it. The sun was setting and from where she was sitting, the orangery gold light hit her and made her electric blue eyes seem brighter. Her mind, weirdly, went to Felix and the talk they had. She wondered what he was doing and if he was alone. She hated the idea of him being alone but she was never really able to find him despite her searches.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Don't you hate being alone? (Felix) Empty Re: Don't you hate being alone? (Felix)

Post by Felix Shadow Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:07 am

"You really shouldn't look for me..." He said with a grin stepping from the shadow that seemed to follow him.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Don't you hate being alone? (Felix) Empty Re: Don't you hate being alone? (Felix)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:09 am

Luna's head turned sharply towards a voice and her smile turned quickly into a grin. ''And why not, Felix?'' She asked with a smirk. She tilted her head at him and patted the space next to her as a gesture for him to sit down.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:17 am

He smiled. "You never know what happens in the dark."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:21 am

Luna simply shrugs and smirks. ''Good thing i couldn't find you then.'' She watched the sun slowly go down and then she frowns. ''What does happen in the dark then, Felix?'' She asked curious.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:54 am

Felix hesitated. Then spoke. "People get hurt..." He walked towards her and smiled. He had a bruise on his jawline, but he didn't seemed bothered.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:57 am

Luna sensed his hesitation and worry filled her. Watching as he walked closer, she smiled back and then noticed the bruise on his jawline. She gasps and rushes towards him, her hand cupped his chin and she looked at the bruise. ''Who did this to you?'' She growled.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:22 pm

"Kronos"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:24 pm

Luna's eyes widen and her jaw set. She left her hand on his chin and the other clenched in a fist. She dropped her hand down to her side and she looked into Felix's eyes with her bright blue ones. ''Why!? Where is he?!'' She growled louder and looked around in case anyone was there. Her hidden blade was out and she couldn't help feel angry at her love.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:29 pm

"I deserved it..." he said obviously not wanting to tell her something
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:33 pm

Luna sensed he was hiding something and didn't want to tell her. She didn't want to push it but she had to. ''Why?'' She waved the blade in the air so he had a reason to tell her. She didn't want to hurt him but if it involved her lover, then extreme measures were necessary. ''What did you do?'' Her other hand went up and touched around the bruise softly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:36 pm

*tell Luna*

"So...yeah..."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:40 pm

Luna listened with care and she pressed the knife to his chest without hurting him. ''You ever hurt my loved ones, i will stab you with this very knife...'' The blade went back into the gauntlet and she sighed. She then wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him softly. ''I forgive you though...You'll do anything to protect your family. As would I.'' She lets go of him and touches his cheek softly. ''You may seem insane but you're not so bad.'' She teases.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:50 pm

Felix glared at the blade but did nothing. "Okay Luna. I wont."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:52 pm

Luna sighed at the glare and bites her lip. ''Sorry...You know I won't hurt you, right?'' She said with an eyebrow raised.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:38 am

Felix gave her a quizzical look. "I guess if you wanted to hurt me, you would of tried by now."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:43 am

Luna grinned. "Exactly. Tried and perhaps actually hurt you." She smirked. "Does it hurt? Why didn't you get it healed? Why didn't you want to tell me?" She asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:56 am

Felix lifted an eyebrow. "Perhaps. No it doesn't, because nobody ever see's me, I like it that way, and because I thought you'd cast me away."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:04 am

Luna shook her head and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him. ''You like having a bruise on your face? and I see you..'' She whispers. ''I won't cast you away, Felix. I promise.'' She tells him.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:13 am

He was surprised at the hug, when she let go he smiled. "It doesn't bother me, so I do nothing, and you an a few others, not many Luna"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:18 am

Luna smirked at his reaction. She grinned at him and nodded. ''I'm glad i'm one of few.'' She admits with a smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:19 am

"Out of those few, you are one of the only ones who hasn't been harmed when stepping in the shadows..."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:20 am

Luna sighed. ''I've always been in the shadows but only some parts of me are in the light. You will not harm me...will you?'' She asks, a hint of sadness and hope in her bright blue eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:25 am

"No, never."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:26 am

Luna grins and leans up, kissing his cheek. ''I'm glad you won't. I'm glad i can call you a friend, Felix...Someone understands what it's like to be insane.'' She grins darkly, a mischievous glint formed in her eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next