Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Ghosts of My Hogwarts Past

2 posters

Go down

Ghosts of My Hogwarts Past Empty Ghosts of My Hogwarts Past

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:54 am

Spencer stood outside of Gringott's, the wizarding bank with the gold that she had just withdrawn in a pouch. She was counting it to ensure that she had the correct amount. She had never heard of the goblins making a mistake, but she knew that one could never be too careful. When she had counted the money, she started to walk toward Madam Malkin's. She had been in need of new robes for a while now, which is why she was currently sporting muggle jeans and a button shirt - not that she minded them.

She looked around and smiled. Spencer had not entered the street in quite some time. In fact, she rarely made is past The Leaky in which she would stop for a drink and lose track of time. Her mind and eyes elsewhere, she didn't know that there was somebody in her path until she walked straight into them. "I'm sorr-" she began, before she looked up. She would recognise the person before her anywhere. Oh, no..

Back to top Go down

Ghosts of My Hogwarts Past Empty Re: Ghosts of My Hogwarts Past

Post by Bellatrix Lestrange Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:14 pm

Bella was just on her way home. Well, to the Lestrange manor, her new home. Her arranged wedding was close, but she didn't really mind. Rodolphus wasn't bad at all and his younger brother with wife were quite a pleasant company, when she needed. She was lost in her thoughts about planned wedding in the moment some idiot didn't pay attention. Bella herself was quite strong and still, even she almost ended up on the ground. When she looked at the girl, she recognized annoying Gryffindor from her school years. "You?!" she hissed with disgust. "How come you are still alive?!" she added and her hand instinctively found her wand. Not that she would attack here, but Bella had quite a few ideas in her mind right now.
Bellatrix Lestrange
Bellatrix Lestrange

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

http://harrypotter-world.freefansitehosting.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:23 pm

Spencer's expression turned to one of disgust at the words that came out of Bellatrix Black's mouth. She stood to her full height, her hand ready to draw her wand at any moment. "You wouldn't dare, would you Bellatrix? You'd never be bold enough to show your true colours in front of people. More so when you don't have your sick cronies backing you up," Spencer's voice was quiet, she wouldn't make a scene unless is was necessary.

If she was honest with herself, she would admit that the former Slytherin frightened her a bit. But her pride didn't allow her to show it. "Congratulations on your engagement, by the way. Did mummy and daddy set it all up for you, or did you actually find someone sick enough to love you?" Spencer wasn't usually mean, but this was Bellatrix - the girl who could never let her have a good day in her schooling life.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Lestrange Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:37 pm

Bella smirked. He could see hint of fear in Spencer's eyes. She always saw it. Which made their meetings even more amusing. "This is war, little girl. Anything can happen," she said playfully, laughing at the girl in front of her, before she glanced at her engagement ring. "Jealous there is no one in the world, who would want you?" she smirked. "Love is overrated. I found myself a partner in crime, who is, as a bonus, very good in bed," she said, her head high as usual. "You see, that's the thing a trash like you can never have. Either because who would want a mistake like you, or because you simply won't live long enough to find another mistake like you to spend the rest of your miserable life with," she said back, her voice cold and full of sarcastic amusement.
Bellatrix Lestrange
Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:57 pm

"Yes.. anything can happen. Like you could suddenly be shot down by a lightening strike?" Spencer put her fingers on her chin before adding, "Oh, how I've dreamed of something like that since my very first day at Hogwarts." Spencer smirked and fought the urge to cross her arms. They say that arm-crossing is a sign of protecting herself, but she wasn't scared. "Oh not at all, love. Why would I be jealous. I'm happy enough with myself to be by myself. You obviously don't value yourself highly enough, so you need a man to make you feel worthy and complete." The woman froze when Bellatrix said about her being a mistake. To others it would have seemed like a general insult, but she knew better. Spencer was the product of an 'unworthy' marriage. "You see, you insolent cockroach. One day I might find a man who doesn't need to hide behind his wand or blood status, but you'll be stuck with such a coward for the rest of your life. Which hopefully won't be long anyway."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Lestrange Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:44 pm

"I don't need a man to make me worthy or complete. I need a man to continue the line of very ancient family. One of those your filthy mother betrayed by having you," she hissed. "Calling me coward, huh? Let's apparate to some private place than. I will show you coward I am," Bella said and waited for Spencer. She was actually interrested if the girl will have guts to accept her offer for a fight.
Bellatrix Lestrange
Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:09 pm

Spencer let out a laugh, "Oh, but of course. So you're basically a breeder. That's such a step up!" It made her a little disappointed with herself that she allowed the eldest Black daughter bring out the worst in her. Her eyes darkened at the mention of her mother, "My mother left a group of egotistical, pathetic people to live a better life! She deserved better than people like you and so do I." Spencer's eyebrow lifted and she shrugged, "Well, I was actually calling your dear betrothed a coward. But as they say: if the shoe fits." Spencer laughed at the 'challenge' and shrugged again, saying, "Fine." She took hold of her wand with one hand and Bellatrix's sleeve with the other before apparating them both away.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content