Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

nice chatting with you (Alexis Greengrass)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

nice chatting with you (Alexis Greengrass) - Page 2 Empty Re: nice chatting with you (Alexis Greengrass)

Post by Alexis Gamp Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:52 am

Alexis took a few deep breaths before allowing Jocelyn's words to sink in. She's not going to tell anyone.. she thought with relief. To others, it would have seemed she was over reacting, but in her family, and the others in their social circle, talk of muggles should be derogatory or you will be punished. She still remembered before she went to Hogwarts, when she met a boy just on the other side of her home's fence. He and his parents had been walking past their home on what they called a hike when Alexis walked out from what appeared to them as a thick, marshy forrest. She had spoken to them for all of two minutes when her mother came outside and saw her. She had been locked inside of her bedroom for more than a week. The Ravenclaw couldn't help but laugh at what Jocelyn said, "Oh, my parents probably would to! We children tend to be obedient when it comes to all of that stuff."

Knowing that Jocelyn was right, Alexis nodded, "I don't think I would even be able to go up there again if I tried, and I need to sleep somewhere. So where do you live? I live in the middle of nowhere surrounded by woods. It is a nice place to grow up, but when I'm old enough, I would love to by an apartment in the city."

Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

nice chatting with you (Alexis Greengrass) - Page 2 Empty Re: nice chatting with you (Alexis Greengrass)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:52 am

Jocelyn was glad that Alexis calmed down and as she told about the talk about muggles, Jocelyn nodded. Alexis also changed the subject and asked where she lived. Jocelyn looked down at her hands, should she be telling this. "We lived in Merlin's Court, a wizard city like a rich wizard city in London but now I live here and until the house is rebuild I live Goderics Hollow. Our house was destroyed, well half of it by the people of my stepdad. I led them to the house but I didn't know I was doing that. Now I....umm..." Jocelyn sighed. "My dad is very disappointed in me, he hasn't talked to me since I told him what I did." Jocelyn didn't look at Alexis but she looked over the water.

Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:14 pm

If Alexis was honest with herself, she was a little surprised that Jocelyn was so accepting. Not that she was judgemental, she was just so used to people of her 'social standing' to be harsh about muggles. Alexis was not a muggle-lover, but she didn't hate them either. They couldn't help having no magic any more than she could help having it. "Was it a nice house to live in?"

Alexis' eyes returned to the lake as the Slytherin spoke. She didn't want the other girl to see the slight pity in her eyes. Well, not pity as but as sympathy. A lot of people don't like for people to feel that way about them. "Does he know that it wasn't on purpose. I couldn't imagine either of my parents not talking to me. It would be torture."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:29 pm

Jocelyn continued looking at the black lake, answering the question. "When we just moved in it i loved every room of the house but now after all what happened i don't like it, i don't like my room, i'm never in my room again and i don't know why i'm telling you this." Jocelyn sighed, she looked at her hand.

"I don't know, after the battle he didn't came back, he was more worried about rebuilding the house than letting his only daughter know that he was still alive. I don't know what he wants the only thing i know is that we had a much closer relationshipp when i didn't know that he was my real biological father. The only one thing i want is having that relationship again. I still have a long way to go before i reach that point again. My family is a difficult mess and i'm caught in that web trying to find my way out of it, that is why i'm back at Hogwarts, it is still pretty dangerous but i don't want to be where my family is right now." Jocelyn looked at Alexis and regretted that she had held a whole rant about her family. "Sorry that i disturbed you with the rant of my family, i guess i needed to get it out of me." Jocelyn shrugged.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2