Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Isn't it nice, up on the hill. (Chandra, Lilith and Violet.) (PG-6)

4 posters

Go down

Isn't it nice, up on the hill. (Chandra, Lilith and Violet.) (PG-6) Empty Isn't it nice, up on the hill. (Chandra, Lilith and Violet.) (PG-6)

Post by Rachel Snape Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:02 pm

Rachel was pretty excited as Violet and her had a day off from school and she finally got Violet this far that she would come with her to her favorite tree up on the hill. Rachel was literally jumping up and down, waiting for Violet. "Come on, hurry up, i think it is going to rain soon and then we can hide under the tree and i'm busy with carving our initials in it but i can't have a knife with me so it is pretty dificult to do it." Rachel told Violet.

Rachel grabbed her jacket and Violet's jacket. "Here is your jacket, Violet." Rachel smiled at her sister.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Isn't it nice, up on the hill. (Chandra, Lilith and Violet.) (PG-6) Empty Re: Isn't it nice, up on the hill. (Chandra, Lilith and Violet.) (PG-6)

Post by Violet Snape Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:30 pm

Violet rolled her eyes at her sister's nagging and chuckled slightly. "Calm down, Rachel. I'm coming!" she exclaimed smiling and followed her sister out of the house. Violet sighed happily and tilted her head upwards to the sun which today only rarely made it through the heavy clouds.
Rachel was probably right and they should hurry to make it to the hill before the rain hit them.
"Alright, let's go then." Violet put on her jacket and started walking.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Isn't it nice, up on the hill. (Chandra, Lilith and Violet.) (PG-6) Empty Re: Isn't it nice, up on the hill. (Chandra, Lilith and Violet.) (PG-6)

Post by Chandra Lupin Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:34 pm

Chandra ran ahead, stopping every now and then to wait on her sister. "Lilith! Can you be any slower," she whined. Chandra let herself fall back on the grassy ground and rolled over to stare at Lilith as she caught up. It was going to rain soon, she could tell. She didn't mind though, she liked to play in the rain. Even if she would come home sick sometimes.
Chandra Lupin
Chandra Lupin
Admin
Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:39 pm

"Not my problem you are so hyper today, Chandra!" Lilith laughed back. It wasn't usual for them to hang out together, Chandra was more social, she made friends easier and Lilith felt uncomfortable in such a huge group of people. "Looks like we weren't only ones with the idea, look!" Lilith pointed at two girls not far from them. "Snape sisters, I met them once before," she added towards Chandra.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:53 pm

Rachel grabbed Violet's hand and happily stepped outside, up to the hill. Rachel looked up and saw the two girls, one of them was Lilith, she met her once and she was nice. "Rachel waved and looked at Violet. "Look there are two other girls, one of them i know and she is a witch too." The last bit of the sentence she whispered to her sister. "HELLO!" Rachel shouted to them excitedly. "You will love them Violet." Rachel said hoping Violet would be comfortable with meeting new friends.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Lupin Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:00 pm

Chandra turned in the direction Lilith pointed and lo and behold there were two girls that looked about their age. Chandra grinned and bumbed shoulders with her sister. "You made friends and you didn't tell me?!" She grabbed her hand proceeded to drag her up the hill. "Well then let's go say hi!"

Chandra waved back happily as one of the Snape sisters greeted them. "Hey!" she shouted back. She only released Lilith when they were close enough and then she smiled and stuck out her hand. "I'm Chandra, Lilith's sister."
Chandra Lupin
Chandra Lupin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:12 pm

"I wouldn't call them friends, we met once," Lilith said unsure and shoot apologetic look after Rachel, for Chandra's craziness. "I'm sorry, my sister is a bit noisy person," she said, teasing Chandra with a smile.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Rachel smiled as the girls came closer and the girl who was new said and hey and immediately introduced herself. Rachel shook her hand. "Hey, i'm Rachel, nice to meet you Chandra!" Rachel smiled and turned to her sister, still holding her hand and then back to Lilith. "Hey Lilith, Ohh that is okay! how are you and how fun that we both took our sisters with us. This is my sister, we are twins." Rachel explained smiling brightly.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:36 pm

Violet smiled and followed her sister to meet the two other girls. "Nice to meet you two." she said smirking slightly at Rachel's eagerness. "I'm Violet." she introduced herself, watching the other sisters closely. They appeared both so very different, but then again, herself and Rachel were not all that much alike either.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Lupin Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:58 pm

Chandra stuck her tongue out at Lilith playfully. She smiled at the two girls. "It's nice to meet you too." Chandra tilted her head slightly. "You guys don't seem very similar for twins." She had always imagined that if she had had a twin that they would be exactly the same, all the way down to how they dressed. Oh but if she thought about it, it would be a bit creepy. Unless they were playing tricks on people, that would be fun!
Chandra Lupin
Chandra Lupin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:05 pm

"So, what brought you here today? Me and Chandra thought about hang a picnick," Lilith said, showing girls the basket in her hands, mostly full of candy and butterbeer.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:46 am

Rachel shook her head at Chandra. "We are not identical twins but as far as i know i have been born later than Violet, a couple of minutes so she is older than me." Rachel explained to her. She already liked the Chandra girl, she is very different from Lilith, but Rachel liked both of them. Rachel looked up at her own sister when Lilith told her about the picknick. They would like the have a picknick with them but their mother was working and they didn't know if they could easily take some food from home. Rachel looked at Lilith. "Umm...i wanted to show my sister the tree where i was trying to carve our names in, but a picknick sounds like fun. The only problem is our mum and dad are working and i don't know if we can just grab some sweets and drinks to join you, we can ask our house elf but only for a couple of sandwiches and pumpkin juice." Rachel said a bit disappointed, she looked at Violet. "What do you think Violet?" Rachel asked Violet.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:32 am

Violet quickly nodded her agreement. "That's true. I'm the older of the two of us, and sometimes it's quite obvious..." she threw a teasing smirk at her sister.
The other two girls seemed really nice and they probably would go along very well. On top of that, the idea of a picknick sounded brilliant to her, so Violet shrugged to Rachel. "I don't think mum would mind if we get a few sandwiches and some juice. I think, we also have some cheesecake left over from the weekend." she said excitedly, then snapped her fingers to call for their house elf. "Could you bring the four of us some sandwiches and some juice? And the rest of the cake that mum made?" she asked him and he nodded curtly before disappearing again.
Only a short time later, he appeared next to her again with a basket filled with the food she had required. "Thanks so much, Shiro!" Violet graced him with a warm smile and then turned back to the other girls. "Okay, were shall we eat?"
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down