Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

It's so confusing. (belledonna)

2 posters

Go down

It's so confusing. (belledonna) Empty It's so confusing. (belledonna)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Jocelyn walked into the kitchen, she was breathing very fast and her cheeks were red from the cold outside. The kiss that happened a couple of hours ago was still making Jocelyn dizzy. What was that boy thinking? He was handsome yes but that didn't mean she wanted to kiss him.

Jocelyn washed her hands and she opened the fridge to look if there was something to eat but with those feelings she didn't even want to eat, she closed the fridge and she leaned on the kitchen counter with her head in her arms. What is she going to do?

Jocelyn pulled herself up still leaning on the kitchen counter, she watched the backyard through the window.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

It's so confusing. (belledonna) Empty Re: It's so confusing. (belledonna)

Post by Titania Shadow Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:59 pm

Belledona held her little angel in her arms and rocked him back and forth around the Grimm household. Legion had spooked her precious child which caused Belle to call him an idiot and then laugh at him. The dear boy was a best friend to Belle of sorts but could not help be annoyed at the fact he was hovering constantly. Escaping his ever watchful eyes, she stepped into the kitchen to see Jocelyn lean on the counter. ''Jocy child...What's the matter?'' Her voice vibrated with care and concern and her eyes showed the exact same. Shifting Axel into the crook of one arm, the other rested against Jocelyn's shoulder as an indication that she can speak to her.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:12 pm

Jocelyn pulled herself up and grabbed Axel's little hand and sighed. "I bumped into a boy today and he was really gorgeous and offered him a drink because i bumped into him like really hard. We sat together in a bar and when i leaned forward he kissed me...." Jocelyn tried to get her finger out of Axel's tight grip. "Ouch...ouch...Axel." Jocelyn looked away. "I didn't kiss him back because i can't and now i walked away from him and he probably doesn't like me but i think it is way too early to already be kissing him. I'm not entirely sure if i'm over Cian, i really loved Cian." Jocelyn looked at the little Axel in Bella's arm, still trying to get her finger back, now he is going to put it in his mouth. "No, not in your mouth....Axel...."
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:22 pm

Belledona smiled as she explained and her gaze showed she knew exactly what the young girl was going through. A grin crept up on her face as Axel held onto Jocelyn's finger. ''If he kissed you...then i'm pretty sure he likes you. I'm sure if you told him why you can't then he'd most likely slow down. I'm guessing he's going to Hogwarts like you 'cause otherwise you wouldn't be so conflicted.'' She commented. ''I know you loved Cian and as much as it pains me to say, he ain't coming back...I believe it's best to get over him soon otherwise you'd spend the rest of your life in the dark with no one to guide you like this boy. Jocelyn...Spend time with this boy, get to know him, get to like him if fate allows it so. Cian will always have a special place in your heart but remember...the heart is big enough for more than one love.'' She tells Jocelyn and leans down, kissing the young girl's forehead. ''Don't do the same as I. Thane might not have died but we did part ways. I spent my whole life looking for him, never finding love with another but then again....i was a bit silly and didn't go to the one place that held more meaning to him than others.'' She gently told Jocelyn before moving Axel a little so he doesn't end up sucking Jocelyn's finger. Grabbing a warmed up bottle of milk, she placed it in Axel's mouth and rocked him as he drank.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:45 pm

Jocelyn nodded listening to Belle. " I told him that things happened and it was a bit too early to commit with someone. He said that he was doing two steps at the same time and that he liked me." Jocelyn started blushing. "Yeah he is at Hogwarts and of course but i think it is still a bit early to get over Cian. I guess i have to spend more time with Matthew then." Jocelyn smiled at Belledonna whenshe kissed her on her forehead. "Umm...Belle...Could we keep it between you, Axel and me?" Jocelyn asked Belle. If the boys would know they would kick Matthew's butt.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:53 pm

Belledona smiled brightly. ''Told ya he likes ya!'' She exclaimed with a laughing tone. ''That is true...Just take your time and get to know him.'' Staring at the young girls smile, Belledona knew she did a good job. Putting the bottle away, she turned towards Jocelyn and nodded. ''Yes of course. Wouldn't want to this Matthew getting hurt now would we? You're lucky i'm understanding or i'd be the hurting him.'' Winking, she laughed and patted Axel's back to burp him.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:22 pm

Jocelyn laughed at Belle's comment. "Better you hurting him than Dragon or my brothers." Looking at Axel making him laugh. "But if it is going to be something serious, Legion and Kronos are going to question him and threaten him, i hope he is the smart one to not going to fight them to prove he is worthy of me. I think what Legion and Kronos are doing with my boyfriends." Jocelyn said to Belle.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down