Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

It's time, my love (Invite only)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's time, my love (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's time, my love (Invite only)

Post by Marcus Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:35 pm

Sirius slowly took little Axel into his arms, and he held him carefully, nuzzling him softly, "Hey little guy," he said, smiling at the small child he held in his hands. He closed his eyes for a second, and inhaled the air in the room. Regulus...he shook his head for a second, and then looked at Dragon, "Here....take him..."

Marcus Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs: Ministry Spy
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

It's time, my love (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's time, my love (Invite only)

Post by Amelia Rose Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:41 pm

Belledona watched Sirius with her boy and then rolled her eyes. ''He's had his turn. Gimme my baby.'' She said, grinning and took her sweet boy into her arms. Nestling him to her chest, she bobbed up and down, walking around the room murmuring sweet nothings. She began to sing a lullaby into her beautiful boy's ear and softly kissed his forehead as he finally fell asleep. Laying him down in one of the hospital cots beside her bed, she sat on her own and ran her finger up and down her baby's cheek, lovingly. ''Wake him up...i'll kill you all.'' She whispered sweetly but there was a venom in her tone.

Amelia Rose Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Sirius stared at the floor, and shook his head. How could he let his one chance of having such a beautiful thing as a son go. Granted, it wasn't his fault, he felt as if somehow, it was. He held the sword, and even if he was being controlled, he was the one who did it. "Great seeing you and...Axel..." he whispered, before apparating away.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

House : Araneae

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Rose Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:55 pm

Belledona turned just in time to see Sirius shake his head. Her brow furrowed and his words met her ears. ''Sirius...'' She whispered but he had already left. She had remembered what Luna told her...about what Sirius did to his old girlfriend and her heart seemed to pang. Staring at the spot he stood, tears welled up in her eyes as she realized she and her favorite cousin have never had a normal conversation since she left so many years ago. She missed him truly and hoped one day they could rebuild the closeness they had before. She treated him like he was her brother and in her heart, it truly felt like he was. Sighing, she wiped her eyes and sorted out the blankets around her son so he's more comfortable. ''You two...Protect my child okay. No matter what, protect him...No matter how old or what side he is on, protect him.'' She told her husband and Dragon with a loving smile that shone bright for them all.
Amelia Rose Shadow
Amelia Rose Shadow

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:58 pm

Thane and Dragon were brawling on the floor. But stopped when Sirius left. "I hope he is okay...after what happened..." Thane said. He then stood and brushed Dragon iff, who did the same thing to Thane. They smiled and bowed there heads. "Sorry belle" the said in unison then nodded. "I'd like to see an galatic empire big enough to get through us"
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

House : Araneae

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Rose Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Belledona nodded at Thane's words. ''I hope so too...'' She laughed at them when they bowed their heads. ''No need to say sorry sweethearts and compared to the size of both of you...it'd be an ant.'' She winked at them both and climbed over the bed to create a massive gap between them. Her eyes were shining with mischievousness. ''Dragon...You don't have to be gentle anymore when it comes to fighting me.'' She raised her eyebrow in a suggestive manor and grinned wildly.
Amelia Rose Shadow
Amelia Rose Shadow

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2