Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Time for the court (Invite only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Time for the court (Invite only) Empty Time for the court (Invite only)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Luna walks to the Forbidden forest slowly with a black dress which trailed across the floor. Her bare feet led her to the clearing and she walks over to a smashed boulder, climbing on top of it. She ties her hair up so that a few strands frame her face, she let her mind wander to the dreadful night. She whistles and a crow lands on her shoulder, nudging her cheek. Nero, her familiar was very obedient, she tightens her gauntlet around her arm and clicks the hidden blade in and out. The ticking soothes her as she stands up on the boulder, wind blowing her dress and hair. The full moon shines brightly on her skin, causing her to look like she's glowing, her eyes turn into a bright electric blue. It's time, my protectors. News is meant to be told on this night. I have the most important news of them all. She writes on a small note and sends it off to Alchemy with another note telling her to bring Ted. Her father was the highest of the court making her next in line. He's now dead so now, she is the highest one. Her paw shaped scar was larger than the rest.

Last edited by Luna Valkyrie on Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Time for the court (Invite only) Empty Re: Time for the court (Invite only)

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Alchemy rose from her hospital bed as the note landed on her lap, slipping into a black shift she took the cane left for her, rising to her feet she walked as proudly as possible with her beaten body out to the forest her sleeveless shift pressing against her skin.

As she made her way to the clearing she leaned against a tree for support as she watched the new head of council "Ho, Luna" she called out.
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Three Marrow Bones Inn Manager
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Luna turns around and see's Alchemy. her eyes widened and she flips off the boulder rushing to her friend's side. She glares at her body and looks into Alchemy's eyes. Her hands clenched. ''What happened to you, Al?'' She asks and waves her wand, multiple chairs forming in the clearing with two thrones. She walks Alchemy to one of the thrones and sits down, taking her hand. ''Thank you for coming, Al..'' She says slowly, looking at her beaten body with concern.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Though she was older she knew better then to lie to Luna Valkryie "Amelia Grindewald, and Stepehen Avery figured out a dark secret of mine" she held out her wrist as she lowered herself into the throne baring amelia's mark.
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:46 pm

Luna mutters under her breath and her usually electric eyes darkened into a near black. She touches the mark softly and looks at Alchemy. ''She marked you...you're her servant, aren't you?'' She asks in a surprisingly calm voice. ''Are you alright, Al?'' She asks again with concern filling her words.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:50 pm

"I've sold my soul to the devil but atleast I am alive and my brother is safe..." she said with a smile that showed how she felt so broken "No matter who I serve I am a Drakon novorodano no one can take that from me"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Luna shakes her head and touches Alchemy's cheek with feather light fingers. ''your soul belongs to our order, Al. Us, Drakon Novorodano, stand tall against all odds...We are who we are and nothing will take that from us.'' She says watching other protectors walk into the clearing, taking their places. ''Where is Teddy, Al?'' She asks looking at the floor.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:03 pm

"He still refuses to join us even after all these years" she conceded "I have sent for him though"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Luna sighs. ''He'd make a great addition, Al.'' She stated. ''Thank you...I do hope he arrives. Maybe we could persuade him, Alchemy..'' She says more to herself than his own sister.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:12 pm

Alchemy placed her cane between her knees and used it to help her straight herself so she sat high, in her broken appearence she till held sway over the crowd at hand "You are right Luna" she said "should he arrive we will try our hand at him"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:26 pm

Luna looks at the strong woman beside her and grins. ''We will try...It shall be tough but hey. It's always worth it.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:39 pm

It was late, but Ted was still up. He had a vision for a drawing and couldn't stop until it was completed. He put down his quill and, rocking back in his chair, rubbed his eyes. Looking outside, he noticed just how late it was. Thank heavens his dorm mates were used to him staying up so late...

As he looked over the piece to see what all else needed to be worked on, if anything, a raven landed on the window sill and tapped requesting entry. Ted went to the window and opened it, allowing the raven to enter. Taking the note the bird offered, he read it and sighed. A note this late, from his sister, could only mean something was up. Ted thanked the raven and grabbed his leather jacket from the back of his chair, blew out his candles, and left his room quickly.

Ted made his way to the forest, as requested, and spotted the clearing where the Court of Protectors was gathering. He had denied joining their ranks up to now, and really had no intention of accepting. He bore the paw print scar of the protectors, he knew that, but it didn't feel like his destiny to join them. As he entered the clearing, his eyes fell on only one: his sister. His jaw went slack as he looked at her beaten body as she struggled to sit tall in her place of authority. Ted's hands formed tight fists at his sides as he said, quietly, "Alchemy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Alchemy looked up as she heard her name being called, she knew she must look terrible but still she smiled at him and held out her hand to him "Teddy" she said "i am so glad your here"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Luna watches as the other protectors turn their hands to a voice that she recognized as Ted Tonks. She looks up and then back at Alchemy hearing her voice. She gets up from her chair and indicates for Ted to sit. She walks over to the other protectors and greets them. They bow their heads and Luna walks over to a group standing to the edge, to talk to them as Alchemy talks to Ted.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Ted went to his sister immediately after she acknowledged him. As Luna walked by, he nodded his head, and thanked her for allowing him time to talk with his sister. He wasn't part of the order, but he knew to respect her. Taking the seat next to Alchemy, he took her hand in his hands and rubbed it. His blue eyes filled with concern, he asked, "What in Godric's name happened?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:53 pm

"Just got hurt on the job" she said kissing the back of his hand "i'm glad you came"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Ted looked away, pursing his lips together. This was one of the key reasons he hadn't jumped at the chance to join their ranks. He didn't want Alchemy to come across his body beaten and blooded, and should he take a wife, he didn't want that for her, either. "What job?" he asked sternly as he looked back at her. He knew that several protectors where simply at Hogwarts for the tournament, so what job could possibly be there are the school that would damage her so badly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Alchemy sighed as she looked at the cane beneath her hands "I was beaten by someone..for being muggleborn" she conceded.
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Luna hears his question and hides her annoyance with ease. She nods her head to a protector and walks over to another, hearing Alchemy confess. Her heart broke for Alchemy as she's always been closer to her which was the main reason why she made her higher than anyone else. She needed the girl and she wished to hurt them both but she had no power against Amelia.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Ted's face filled with shock at hearing why his sister had been beaten so. He gently put a hand to her chin and turned her face to look at him. "Who would do such a thing?" he asked to no one. His blue eyes traced every mark on her face that was put there for being what she, they, were. "They will pay for this, Alchemy. Mark my words they will..." Ted said. "Why did you call me here?" he asked quietly, deep down knowing the answer before she even spoke it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Alchemy looked up from her brother and said "Luna, i think its time we begin"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Luna turns around, eyes darkening and brightening as they focused on the siblings. She slowly walks up to them and goes to the right of Alchemy, grabbing a think leather bound book. ''Ted...We need you with us. I know you've declined many times before but my father is no longer in power. I am. No harm will come to us again...'' She indicates to her bare back and arms which was covered in scar's. She points to the other protectors bodies which, too were covered in scars. ''Alchemy and I are...the physical side of the Ancient Order of the Drakon Novorodeno. You, if you joined, would be the intellectual side. Us together would be a very powerful trio...Being a protector you can protect any family you wish. You have the choice. Valkyrie's do not. Please...consider this...you bare the mark! You are meant for this!'' She said in a powerful voice, touching where the mark is on his chest. ''Born with this. Live it.'' She says looking into his eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Ted looked away. He knew this was why he was called to the clearing. He saw the marks each protector bore as a sign of what they were. He looked at his sister, and his brow furrowed as he thought. When Luna touched his chest where his mark was, his eyes locked onto hers for a few moments. He stood and took a few steps away, one hand fisted on his hip and the other rubbing his forehead. "Why does my joining matter so much?" he asked in muted tones. "I just want those I care about to be safe. What if I took a wife, how do I know she will be safe? I don't want her to find me a battered mess or worse dead because of this. I know I bare the mark!" he said firmly, grabbing his shirt and pulling it apart, snapping the buttons off as it opened. He showed the paw print in the light to any who might have doubted that he was also born into this. "I just....." he said letting his arms fall heavily to his sides. "Just tell me why I matter so much? Why you keep asking me even after I've declined...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:01 pm

Alchemy stood slowly raising her battered body to her full height, at almost six feet she was impressive even when injured. Using her cane she approached them with even calculated strides "we need you because little brother the world will soon be at war, do not pretend you haven't heard of dissapearences or the girl killed during the task, war is coming and we will be on one side or the other and you must stand with us you must be trained in order to protect the ones you love because if i die, when I die you will be left to defend your family and whomever remains on your own"

She placed a firm hand on his shoulder grasping it tightly "You were born to be a protector for a reason, you are a warrior embrace it."
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:46 pm

Ted watched as his sister struggled to stand, but, even battered and bruised, her nearly six feet was very impressive, even for a girl. He set his jaw and looked away as he listened to the words she spoke to him. He had heard of the whispers about war and a dark lord on the rise. He didn't watch the tasks, but he heard about the unfortunate death of the girl. He didn't want to think about Alchemy's death, even though everyone dies. Even if he didn't want to face it, he knew she was right. Once she was gone, he would have to step up.

Ted raised his blue eyes, filled with understanding, to meet her gaze. Alchemy was right. Ted was born to be a protector, it was time that he took his place as one. He stood tall, bringing himself to his full height only inches taller than his sister. "I wish to stand with you and take my place as a protector, as I was born to be," he said proudly, with the voice of his inner protector.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next