Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

It's time, my love (Invite only)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's time, my love (Invite only) Empty It's time, my love (Invite only)

Post by Amelia Rose Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:22 pm

Belledona rested on the window sill, smiling as her eyes finally drooped. It was late at night and her beautiful husband was away somewhere. Her sweet baby kicked and kicked not stopping and that made her aware it's nearly time. Finally a sharp pain shot through her entire body and Belle screamed in pain. ''Salazar....baby...Fuck...'' She groaned and heard footsteps in her room coming closer to her. Luna. ''Get. me. to. hospital...now! Fuck im going to kill Thane for this...'' She whined as another shot of pain ran through her. 

They arrived as fast as they could as the contractions got closer and closer together. Her breathing was off and her mouth was covered in blood from where she bit the inside of her mouth whenever the pain occurred. Being laid on the bed, Luna stood by her side whilst they waited for the time. Skyla was right behind them and casted a patronus for Thane, Dragon, Briana, Stephen, Bruce and more of their friends to come. Belle made it so Dragon and Thane were top visitors after Skyla and Luna due to the fact Thane was her husband and Dragon was like a brother. 

The doctors kept checking her blood pressure and heart rate, reassuring the sisters and Belledona the baby is fine and not long until her bundle of joy is born. Clenching her eyes shut as she screamed, her hand grasped the side of the bed and dug her nails into the mattress. ''Going..to...kill...Thane...'' She gasped out and buried her head into the pillow after the contraction ended. Waiting impatiently for Thane, Luna whispered soothing words against Belle's forehead, kissing it softly.

OOC: No one posts until Thane arrives.. I just wanted to get this written up before i screamed with impatience and in case i may not be able to write it later.
Amelia Rose Shadow
Amelia Rose Shadow

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

It's time, my love (Invite only) Empty Re: It's time, my love (Invite only)

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:29 pm

Thane heard the news and literally dropped everything, meaning the tray of food he had in his which clattered and the glass smashed. He grinned and avaporated, he was soon out side the hospital, he straighten his jacket, spiked his hair and picked up roses and flowers, he strolled quickly to her room and came in "killing me wouldn't help plus, you enjoyed it at the time." He put the flowers on the bed side table and took her hand, kissing her gently on the cheek and forehead "I came as quickly as possible"

Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Ministry Spy
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Rose Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:40 pm

Belledona smiled as she saw Thane walk in. ''That i did but now...i'm in agony.'' She growls out and sighs at the kisses. ''I know my love..'' As those words left her mouth, she groaned as the pain grew. ''It's time...'' She whispered and stared at him with teary eyes. The doctors and nurses rushed in and pushed everyone out. 

Few hours later

Belledona held her beautiful baby boy in her arms and grinned happily as the baby gripped onto her index finger. ''Hey baby...Welcome to the world, angel...'' She cooed and if someone had met her for the first time, they wouldn't think she had an ounce of darkness in her. The nurses asked Belle if she wanted her husband to come back in and she nodded. The nurse rushed out with a beaming smile and placed her hand on his shoulder. ''Your wife and son are okay...She would like to see you now...'' The nurse told him and held the door open for him. Belle held her hand out whilst their baby son rested in the crook of her arm. ''My love...Meet our son...'' She said, pride and love filling her emerald eyes.
Amelia Rose Shadow
Amelia Rose Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:31 pm

Thane grinned and held her and the baby close "Heya buddy...I am your dad, this beautiful person is your mother...You have her eyes buddy...now what should we call you...hmmm....how does Axel sound?"
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Rose Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:37 pm

Belle stared at her handsome husband and kissed him softly before staring down at her beautiful baby boy. ''Mummy's gonna take good care of you...'' Hearing his name suggestion, she nods happily. ''Axel sounds perfect. A name fit for my perfect little boy...'' She mutters lovingly and planted a kiss on her child's forehead. Resting her head on Thane's shoulder, she breathed him in and her smile grew. ''We're parents...Who would've thought..'' She mused, happily.
Amelia Rose Shadow
Amelia Rose Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:07 pm

Thane smiles and kisses Belle's forehead and then the babys, "Well...I guess everybody has to grow up baby girl. I love you..."
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Rose Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:15 pm

Belledona leaned into Thane's kiss and put a hand under his chin, moving his face so he's facing her. She crushes her lips against his and smiles into it, Luna coughs with awkwardness. Belle laughed and nodded. ''But you? You grow up? I thought that was impossible. I love you too, Thaney.'' Luna took Axel into her arms, wrapping him in more blankets and held him close to her chest murmuring soothing words whilst Belle moved in the bed. Taking Thane's hand, Belle pulled him down to snuggle with him.
Amelia Rose Shadow
Amelia Rose Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:49 pm

Thane snuggles with her and kisses her lips gently, "I love you baby!" he said with a grin as he snuggled with her.
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Rose Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:57 pm

Belledona wrapped her arms around her handsome husband. Grinning against his lips, she pecked them softly and repeatedly. ''I love you too, my husband...'' She laughed lightly and buried her face in his neck. Luna rocked Axel in her arms and gave him back to Belledona who nestled him into her chest. Kissing his forehead, she looked up at Thane and pecked his lips again. ''We have a son...'' She whispered, grinning happily.
Amelia Rose Shadow
Amelia Rose Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:29 pm

Thane smiled. "Yes we do" he held her close and chuckle he pecked her cheek and looked up to see Dragon "ew its you"

"Oh god...I have dreaded the day he had a son, the kid is doomed to an eternity of immaturity" Dragon said as he entered the room, he grinned. "Belle" he came over and kisses her cheek. "The kid has your eye, you name him yet?" he said with a broad smile
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Rose Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:38 pm

Belledona laughed at his words and looked up to see one of her best friends. One of two of course. Smiling at the kiss on the cheek, she kissed his cheek back. ''Yes we have..His name is Axel, sweetie.'' She told him and then grinned at him. ''Would you like to hold him, Dragon?'' She asks with a raise of her eyebrow and her eyes sparkled with happiness. ''Shucks...I have my two favorite men in one room and they ain't fighting. Ain't no fighting around my baby boy until he's older, got it or you'll find yourself hanging by your genitals.'' She warns them both with a playful smirk.
Amelia Rose Shadow
Amelia Rose Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:20 pm

Dragons grinned. "You will need to hang me from a VERY high place then Belle" he winked and lifted the baby and craddled it, poking its nose "Heya Axel...I am Dragon, your uncule, and one day, along with Thane, I will be kicking your ass in the name of training." he chuckled
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Rose Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:35 pm

Belledona groaned and slapped a hand against her face. ''How 'bout from a teeny tiny ledge instead 'cause Salazar knows that's how big it is.'' She smirked and grinned as he interacted with her baby boy but then glared. ''Hurt my baby and i will end you.'' She growls but a smile slowly formed on her face.
Amelia Rose Shadow
Amelia Rose Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:57 pm

Sirius stood in the doorway, looking at the others. Was strange to even imagine Belledona having a child. When he was younger, all Sirius did was throw in her face the fact she was a murderer. But so was he. He just fought for the right side. "Knock Knock," he said with a small smile.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Rose Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:00 pm

Belledona heard a familiar voice at the door and she looked towards it. A beaming smile formed on her face when she saw it was Sirius. ''Siri!'' She exclaims happily. ''Get your butt in here now and see my baby boy!'' She tells him with a playful glint in her eyes and indicated to the tiny baby in Dragon's massive arms.
Amelia Rose Shadow
Amelia Rose Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:13 pm

Sirius stepped in, tipping his head at Thane, "Sup Dragon," he greeted him "Hey sis," he said, kissing her cheek with a grin, "How are ya Belle?" he asked before even turning to the child.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Rose Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:26 pm

Belledona smiled and so did Luna who had practically ran at Sirius and pulled him into a giant hug. ''Hiya Siri!'' Luna said and kissed his cheek right after he kissed Belle's. Belle sighed and touched her stomach. ''My body aches but im very happy. Meet Axel, Sirius...Axel Divine. My little Prince.'' She introduced. ''You can hold him if ya want..that's if Dragon releases him and stops saying he's going to kick my baby's ass.'' She glared at Dragon, already protective over her child and turned back to Sirius smiling.
Amelia Rose Shadow
Amelia Rose Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:32 pm

"Dragon, you're not gonna kick his ass. You're going to..."train" him," he said with a wink. "Mind if I hold my cousin's son?" he asked with a small but warm smile.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:11 pm

Dragon swatted Sirius away "No, mine. I am holding Axel, back off before I snap your spine." he held Axel and rocked him in his arms.
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:16 pm

"Dragon, let me hold Axel for two seconds or by godric I swear I'll breath fire onto your ass," Sirius said with a chuckle, "C'mon Dragon.....one minute, that's all I ask for," he said, his voice softening slightly.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Rose Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:16 pm

Belledona hit Sirius in the arm. ''You're encouraging him.'' She chuckles lightly and groans at Dragon. Standing up, she walked over to Dragon with a pointing finger. ''Axel is not yours, Dragon Immorta. He is my baby. I asked Sirius if he wanted to hold the baby and he does so...let Sirius hold him. You practically live with us anyway so you can spend as much time with him then.'' She tells Dragon with narrowed eyes.
Amelia Rose Shadow
Amelia Rose Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:25 pm

Dragon sighs and passes the kid. "CAREFUL OR I WILL REMOVE YOUR SPINE!" he smiled at belle "I...Like the kid...Once I kick his ass into shape, all will be good."

Thane dived across the bed and speared him. "Not till he is seven fool!"
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Rose Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:34 pm

Belledona grinned as he finally passed over her beautiful baby. ''He's perfect...'' She murmured and rolled her eyes at Thane and Dragon's antics. ''Thane...Knowing you and Dragon, you'll start earlier. You have no patience what so ever.'' She told him and pulled Thane off Dragon but kept her hands on her handsome husband. ''Behave, love...We're in a hospital.'' She told him sternly.
Amelia Rose Shadow
Amelia Rose Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:35 pm

Sirius slowly took little Axel into his arms, and he held him carefully, nuzzling him softly, "Hey little guy," he said, smiling at the small child he held in his hands. He closed his eyes for a second, and inhaled the air in the room. Regulus...he shook his head for a second, and then looked at Dragon, "Here....take him..."
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Rose Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:41 pm

Belledona watched Sirius with her boy and then rolled her eyes. ''He's had his turn. Gimme my baby.'' She said, grinning and took her sweet boy into her arms. Nestling him to her chest, she bobbed up and down, walking around the room murmuring sweet nothings. She began to sing a lullaby into her beautiful boy's ear and softly kissed his forehead as he finally fell asleep. Laying him down in one of the hospital cots beside her bed, she sat on her own and ran her finger up and down her baby's cheek, lovingly. ''Wake him up...i'll kill you all.'' She whispered sweetly but there was a venom in her tone.
Amelia Rose Shadow
Amelia Rose Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next