Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Hey love? Bless me with a smile? (Invite only.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey love? Bless me with a smile? (Invite only. Empty Hey love? Bless me with a smile? (Invite only.

Post by Legion Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:53 pm

It was Midnight and Kronos had a plan.

Kronos was guiding his love around the grounds. He had blind folded her. He guided her to a row boat, and they spent five minutes rowing before hitting land. He helped her out and sat her in the grass. He sat in front of her and placed flowers into her hands. He had picked white and read roses. He had got candles that now illuminated where they were. Some were floating in the shape of a heart, while others were scattered. He had sat her and himself on a big blanket and he had a feast worth of food for her. He un-blindfolded her and smiled. He pointed to the stars. "I thought you might like this place. I wanted to cement the fact that. Luna. I love you" He smiled at her.
Legion Grimm
Legion Grimm

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Hey love? Bless me with a smile? (Invite only. Empty Re: Hey love? Bless me with a smile? (Invite only.

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Luna let Kronos guide her and she smiled at him as he took off the blind fold. She looks towards the stars, the beauty putting her in a state of awe. She looks back at him and blushes deeply. ''I love you too Kronos...I love you so much..'' She says, smelling the flowers in her hands. She closes her eyes, sighing with happiness. She looks towards the candles and smiles at them as the flame dances before her eyes. ''What is this about, love?'' She asks curious.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Hey love? Bless me with a smile? (Invite only. Empty Re: Hey love? Bless me with a smile? (Invite only.

Post by Legion Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Kronos smiled. "I have food!" He kisses her and winks "Annnnnnnnnnnnnd drink, help ya self my love. I just want to relax with you."
Legion Grimm
Legion Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:08 pm

Luna smiles. She grabs a bit of bread and kisses him softly on the lips. She smirks at his wink and takes a bite. ''Ah okay..'' She stares at the fire and her urge to dance grew. She smiles and takes another bite. She sees a grape and picks it, tossing it in her hand. She throws it at Kronos' face smirking.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:49 pm

He caught the grape in his mouth and ate it. Kronos turned speakers on and Far away Nickleback came one. He grinned and lifted her up. Then danced with her. He bit from her bread and laughed.
Legion Grimm
Legion Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:53 pm

Luna stares at the speakers and tears prick at her eyes. She wraps her arms around his neck and sways to the song. She raises her eyebrow at him biting her bread and throws it at his forehead before wrapping her arms around him again. She smiles blushing and kisses his cheek. ''This is beautiful....'' She whispers smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:17 pm

Kronos kissed her again and grinned. "No beauty compares to yours." He dances with her and grins.
Legion Grimm
Legion Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Luna kisses back and puts her hands on his cheeks, smiling. ''This is perfect...just like you...'' She smirks and keeps dancing with him as the song fills her ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:50 pm

"I love you" he said with a grin. He kisses her and continues to dance.
Legion Grimm
Legion Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Luna feels tears well up in her eyes at his words and she smiles. ''I love you too.'' She kisses back. ''Why this to cement the fact that you love me? I already knew and how long have you planned this? to just relax?'' She asks with curiosity shining in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:04 pm

"Since I found I out you...and when we were in Marvolo's house I started to pan again." He danced with her and laughed with her.
Legion Grimm
Legion Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:19 pm

Luna nods slowly, her guilt washing over her. She goes onto her tiptoes and kisses him softly. ''okay love..'' She sways with him and felt pure happiness. ''Why'd you think i would like this place?'' She asks and blushes as she realizes she's bombarding him with questions. ''I'm sorry for asking questions...You may want to talk about something different..'' She blushes deeper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Kronos kisses her and wraps his arms round her. "About what my love?"
Legion Grimm
Legion Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:33 pm

Luna kisses back and smiles. ''I don't know...Anything...everything!'' She laughs and kisses him again, not being able to keep her lips off of his addicting ones. She pulls away blushing deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Kronos tackles her onto pillows and cushions. He kissed her and grinned. "Anything eh?"
Legion Grimm
Legion Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Luna squeals and hits him softly on the chest as he tackles her. She glares at him but then smiles as he kisses her. ''Yes...anything..'' She breathes, heart beating fast with a blush growing on her face again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:58 pm

He kissed her and then promptly laid on her "Your damn comfy. Don't worry, we can have fun later, lets just gaze into the skies my love" He rolled onto his lap and brought her into a cuddle
Legion Grimm
Legion Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:19 pm

Luna rolls her eyes as he lays on her. ''Pfft i know.'' She winks and cuddles him, staring at the skies. ''Love...this is perfect...'' She whispers, staring with amazing, at the stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:50 am

Kronos takes her han and holds her close. "Luna, I love you. Remember that. No matter what happens. I love you. Now, is there anything you wish to say or do?" He grabbed a slice of double chocolate fudge cake and ate some.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:00 am

Luna laces her fingers with his and rests her head on his shoulder. ''Kronos...I will always love you. You know that right?'' She hears his question and smiles. She reaches for her necklace and takes it off. It was filled with charms, she takes one off and puts it in Kronos' hand. ''I saw this in the shops...made me think of you so i got it.'' She blushes and lays back down after putting the necklace back on. She stares at the skies and closes her eyes breathing in deeply.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:37 pm

Kronos smiled. "Of course I do" when he recieved the charm he smiled. "Ooooo thanks." He kissed her. Then put the charm on his chain. He grinne. "Like ma bling?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:48 pm

Luna kisses back and laughs. ''Yes i do...The HAWK charm just seemed to make me think of you. I wonder why...'' She says thoughtfully. She smirks and sits on his lap. ''You got any ideas of what to do?'' She asks with a raised eyebrow.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Kronos hugged her and kissed her neck. "Multiple, but its your night. Your choice."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Luna hugs back and a shiver runs down her spine as he kisses her neck. ''Go on...tell me!'' She says laughing. ''My night? It's our night...'' She whispers into his ear with a blush. She kisses his cheek and smiles.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:06 pm

Kronos hugged her some more and placed his head on her chest. "There like Pillows" He said with a chuckle. "I just wanna be with you. So choose."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next