The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
About The Page
RPG-D
Distant Fantasies

Top RP Sites

Important links!

- Canon Characters

- Death Report

- Change your name

Informational links:

- Site Plot

- About Schools

Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Still the little Jocy (Dragon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Still the little Jocy (Dragon)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta on Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:03 pm

Jocelyn ran into the house in distress, she ran up the stairs to the third floor, and ran into the training room. That was the only space where she couldn't get disturbed quickly. She walked up to the window and sat down in the windowsill. She just let her tears stream down her cheeks, feeling all the happiness fade out of her. she looked at the river that streamed right after their house as the thoughts filled her mind. Jocelyn pulled her knees up and leaned her head on her knees. Why was she still here? Why was she the one who was always sad, always the victim? The memories from the fight with Luna came back and hit her hard causing her to cry even more.
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Still the little Jocy (Dragon)

Post by Kronos Grimm on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:20 pm

Dragon. As he did everyday. Walked into the training room. He drew his wand and aimed it at a target. He cast as simple spell "Confringio" He grinned at the effect and then noticed Jocelyn. He paused and turned to her. "Hey..Ur...Whats wrong?" He was an ex parent but obviously was not at ease with it. He'd been alone for too long.
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Jocelyn didn't hear someone coming in as she was deep in thoughts but when there was a loud bang, Jocelyn jumped up, quickly wiped her tears away and stood with her back against the wall, with big eyes she looked at Dragon as he had his wand drawned. When he approached her asking what was wrong, jocelyn swallowed and looked at her hands. "I don't know.....i was wondering if i was wrong fighting with someone i need so badly by my side. She hurt me in a way i can't describe, in order for someone else just because he didn't like me. I'm too young to deal with all of this, i want to start over begin a new start in life but something deep inside me tells me that is not going to happen." Jocelyn looked at the window, leaning her head against the wall. Would he understand it at all?
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm on Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:37 pm

Dragon smiled. "So. Someone you cared about and you argued. Hmmm. Now you fell out and you needed her on your side. Someone else's gain...Reminds me of...doesn't matter. Can you tell me specifics?"
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta on Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:53 am

Jocelyn nodded. "Sirius Black had Luna, Kronos' girlfriend under control, he orders her to hurt me and she did, she broke my jaw, i was in the hospital wing for a week in order to heal everything. When Luna was under control of Sirius, Achilles broke and died, Kronos came out, Sirius killed Dante.." Jocelyn stopped wiping her tears away, her voice cracked and her hands were shaking. "I saw what happened and they were there forgiving the one wh-who killed my brother. Everyone here just finds it okay." Jocelyn closed her eyes and opens them again. "I love Luna and she helped me with a lot of things but our friendship just broke because she did that to me and she still forgives Sirius and tells me that he has become a better person but i can't do that i have so much anger towards him." Jocelyn wiped again her tears, she sits down in the windowsill looking at Dragon.
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:42 am

"You know Kronos and Legion talked to me about this..." He paused and moved closer. "He never forgave him. He is aware of your thoughts. They have spoken once ever since. He did not invite him here. Someone else did. I believe it to be James, as they are good friends. That and James tried to help Achilles fight Kronos off. Hence his invitation. The reason nobody said anything. Was simply because it is yours, Legions and Kronos's thing to deal with. They don't expect you to forgive him. They know you hate him. They haven't forgiven him, no matter what they might say. The reason Kronos didn't kick him out. Was because he was in a good mood for once. As you know. That is rare. He refused to spoil it. The same with Legion." He paused again."Luna, is a curious case. From what I see she still has minute feelings for Sirius Black and that is why she forgave him. She believes him to be a better person, which is true. Kind of. He is no longer a dark man. However. You can not blame Luna for her actions. She was under his control. Which he will pay for. Mark my words. Nobody hurts you and gets away with it. You do not need to make friends with Sirius. However. Luna. I reckon she will one day be your Sister-in-law. After all, her and Kronos are in love. She can be forgiven if you look deep enough. It is your choice. Now, onto what you said about Achilles being dead. His is in Kronos and lives on in your memory. In here." he pointed to her heart. "Deep inside. You remember what he wanted. To unify the family, make you safe. Most of all, to be happy. He is not dead as he lives on inside you, Kronos and Legion. As the pair share that idea. You may feel as if they do not. But watch how they act. One apon a time. Legion and Achilles or Kronos. Hated each other. Now, try and seperate them. They accepted Cian, as one of there own. Just for you. They got the flak from Rudolphus Lestrange from you. Yes, they shouted at you and ignored you. But it shifted his focus. Keeping you out of the firing Line. They work differnetly to everyone. The pair really do try. You just have to watch."
Dragon Immorta

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:19 pm

Jocelyn listened to what Dragon had to say, she wondered how Dragon knew her and her brothers so well. Jocelyn shook the thought out of her head, wiped her tears and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. For her brothers she was still the little Jocy, the little Jocy they need to protect. Jocelyn pulled out of his hug. "Thanks Dragon and i will think about Luna even though i think i messed it up big time.....I made her cry." Jocelyn looked at him and then around the room. "Do you train her often? Can you train me something? Ooh and i thought about what you said a couple of days ago, i want to practice with it but i can't use magic outside of school so how can i practice without getting caught?" She asked him holding her head to the side. Jocelyn liked Dragon and how he talked about her and her brothers. "Dragon thanks for being here for us." Jocelyn smiled.
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:13 pm

Dragon smiled. "Thank you Jocelyn. Oh and...This house is shielded...They wouldn't know. So train all you want...In the other rooms, higher classed spells would be noticed. This room though. You could do the strongest spell ever...What would you like to train?"
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:39 pm

Jocelyn shrugged. "just the dark magic i have been reading but i don't think i can do it with Hades in the house, he would freak out. Could you grab my wand from the war room, i can't come in that room as it is protected with strong spells." Jocelyn looked around the room, thinking about what kind of spells she could practice here.
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Dragon smiled. He walked out and fetched Jocelyn's wand. He came back and gave it to her. "So, whats first?"
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:55 am

Jocelyn grabbed her wand from him and smiled. She never really uses her wand but her wand felt so nice in her hand like it have missed her. Jocelyn looked up at Dragon and shrugged at his question. "I always do my patronus first because i like it and i learned that on a young age. Expecto Patronum!" Jocelyn waved her wand as the falcon came out of the tip from her wand, it fles around the training room. Jocelyn used the happy memory, hugging Legion when he tells her she has a biological family and he is her older brother. When she learned to call for her patronus on a young age it was the memory of her grandma telling her stofjes while they are drinking hot chocolate by the fireplace but after het grandma died she never used the memory again. Jocelyn looked at Dragon as the falcon faded. "You can tell me which one next?" She said to him.
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:25 pm

"Oh well, thats simple. Stupefy. Go to be able to stop an attacker. Stupefy is the second best." He casted it an a bright red burst flew across the room and collided with the target.
Dragon Immorta

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Jocelyn smirked, she knew Stupefy from her former cousin Barty. Jocelyn walked to the center of the training room, she held up her wand and looked at the dummy playing her target. "Stupefy!" Jocelyn said firmly and the same bright red burst flew against the dummy, knocking it back. Jocelyn looked proudly at the dummy and then she turned around to Dragon. "Anything else, or i will grab one of my books and practice with dark magic but if it goes wrong Hades is going to kill me." Jocelyn was really worried about Hades finding out she was risking her life with Dark Magic.
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:21 am

Dragon nodded. "You have to disarm someone. You know the spell. Use it on me." Dragon stood before her and held his wand.
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:10 am

Jocelyn looked at Dragon confused but then shrugged, she walked around, her wand in her hand. She had to clearly say the incantation because if wrong she would blew Dragon away not that it was going to happen. Jocelyn looked at Dragon before she was going to make the move. She liked this, using her wand without getting caught, she would definitely spend lots of hours here during her free time from Hogwarts. Jocelyn concentrated on Dragon again, she looked how he held his wand, how he was standing and how he was looking. She didn't loose eye contact with him and out of nowhere she flicked her wrist firmly saying the incantation. "Expelliarmus!" A white light came from Jocelyn's wand going into the direction of Dragon.
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:14 am

Dragon felt his wand get wrenched out of his hand and he stumbled back slightly. He retreived it. "Intersting. You're stronger than you look. So, now you can disar, knock out, but offence is the best defence, you must learn, confringio, flipendo duo, reducto, bombada maxima, incendio. Those kind of spells, which you can teach yourself, I am sure of it." he smiled. "Although, things like Obliviate and th unforgiveable Crucio are also helpful, though I doubt you would ever need the crucio..."
Thane Divine

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:45 am

Jocelyn looked proud as Dragon stumbled a little bit, she hadn't expected that at all. She listened to the curses Dragon said she had to work on but winced slightly at Incendio and Crucio. She knew how it felt the cruciatus curse so she wouldn't being able to do it. The fire curse Incendio was even worse, she hadn't been able to cast it since she saw her grandma burn alive.

"In....Incendio....that is fire......I..." Jocelyn looked at her hands and then back at Dragon. "I can't do the fire.....Fire is something i'm afraid of since a young age.....i will freak out if i have to cast it." Jocelyn said to him.
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:04 am

Dragon smiled. "Fire is good, trust me. I know how it feels to see the flames kill. Its horrible, but. Fear, is not something we Grimm's associate with. I like you Jocelyn. To be the best, fear is just an obstacle. Find away aound it, control it, do not allow it to control you. Oh and...You can cast a crucio, after all that has happened. You could, as you would want to het vengence for the brothers. Its something you should condsider....." He grinned. "Fire is helpful, a distraction, a weapon, a device of confusion. With the Chaos it creates, one could easily escape into the shadows. You will learn that darkness is your friend. A weapon. Example." He aimed his wand skywards and thought of a memory. He was trapped under a beam from his old house. The roof had collapsed. He was under there for days, in the dark, alone. He created that darkness in this room. He waited untill all the lights, all the stray rays of sun light was blocked out. He slowly moved around. Silently. he whispered, using his wand to echo his voice. "Darkness is you friend." He continuly moved. "It is inside us all, cast as you would the light, crush the light within. Allow the dark to bleed out. Scratch the surface of who you are. Allow the dark within to grow...To build...To exist. Do not fear it....Use the flames to vanquish it Jocelyn. Only the flames will work."
Thane Divine

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:33 am

Jocelyn saw Dragon's eyes turning into something she had never seen before, he spoke about fear as an obstacle and about she could cast the Crucio and as she thought about it, yes she could use Crucio on someone and pretend that would be either the vampire or Sirius who killed her brothers. As she was deep in thoughts Dragon made the room dark without any spot of light. Jocelyn held her wand tightly as she looked around wildly. He was testing her and she had to complete with fire.

Jocelyn's breathing went faster as she looked around and then she kept her gaze on one point and waited for the echo be around that point, she raised her wand pointed at that point and with all the anger about the death of her brother she casted the spell she never thought of using in the first place. "INCENDIO!" a flame escaped her wand and there was something on fire, Jocelyn heard screaming and stepped back as she heard her grandma screaming in the flames.... "I'm sorry grandma, i'm so sorry i was way too young to do something about it. I'm so sorry!" Jocelyn screamed and when she was done the screaming stopped, Jocelyn looked around the room who was still dark.

In panic she raised her wand and she casted the Cruciatus curse. "CRUCIO!" Jocelyn didn't know if she was hitting someone because it was still completely dark in the room.
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:45 am

Dragon smiled at the flames and grinned. Progress. Brilliant. However. The Crucio came as a surprise to him, when the curse hit him, He collapsed. He shook violently then the pain vanished. He rose to his feet and chuckled. His laugh echoing. "Told you. You can cast Crucio. You must want to harm them to do it. However. The dark is still here. It still needs breaking. Ignore fear and pain. Fear, is something you control, you casted it once. Now again. This time bigger. Crush this darkness." He moved behind her. "Crush it before your fear crushes you..." he moved again, noiselessly. "Come on Jocelyn...They laugh at your fear. Prove them wrong. Blot it out like my Darkness does the light."
Thane Divine

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:58 am

Jocelyn looked around the room and as Dragon's voice was behind her she jumped slightly but as he motivated her she nodded at him even though he could not see it. Jocelyn raised her wand, held her firm grip on her wand. "INCENDIO!" Jocelyn casted the fire curse again but now several times and around the dark room. At first she was looking serious at casting but at the end she was smiling, she stopped casting it and looked at the flames, she walked around the flames before she began to cough from the smoke, Jocelyn sat down on the floor coughing her lungs out.
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:03 am

Dragons darkness was broken enough for him to be satisfied. He opened a window and allowed the smoke to leave. Once it was gone he stood Jocelyn up. "Stand, opens lungs." he walked over to the window and closed it. "Good progress. Now, you can cast fire expertly, and Crucio. You can disarm, knock out. For one training session. Thats impressive. I was right. Your potential is amazing. You need to work on casting. True. But still amazing. Well done Jocelyn. Remember. Fear is an option. Not a fact. Okay?"
Thane Divine

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:31 am

Jocelyn got pulled up by Dragon as the dark was broken and the smoke faded through the window. Jocelyn face was red from the coughing as she breathed in the fresh air. She looked at Dragon as he was smiling and looking proud at her. "Okay, fear is an option not a fact. I got it, thanks and i will work on the casting i promise." She said to him giving him a weak smile. She felt a little bit dizzy but statisfied with her results, her fear over fire was completely gone.
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Dragon smiled. "Make sure Hades doesn't catch you with your wand Jocelyn." He left the room and went to his.
Thane Divine

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:36 pm

Jocelyn widened her eyes and pulled her wand away as she waved Dragon goodbye, she stayed behind looking around the training room...
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top