Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Something has to change (Armen)

2 posters

Go down

Something has to change (Armen) Empty Something has to change (Armen)

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Sarah came home, completely exhausted. She really hoped Armen had time and cooked dinner. Over all those months, she learnt to ignore what they are eating and just like with some other part of their relationship, she decided not to ask if she didn't want to know the answer. But today she herself had to chuckle over her own personal joke, that she could eat some fresh human meat. The encounter with Kieran was something she had to solve as quickly as possible. She closed the doors and threw the documents on the table. It was quiet, which meant her daughter was asleep. It was almost morning and Sarah was really happy she had the day off and didn't have to be up for work soon. "Armen?" she called quietly for her husband, wondering if he is still up.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Head of Unspeakable Department
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Something has to change (Armen) Empty Re: Something has to change (Armen)

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:11 pm

Armen paced around the small house carrying his daughter in his arms singing to her in his deep baritone voice "you are my sunshine" he sang softly "my only sunshine..you make me happy..when skies are grey..you'll never know dear how much i love you" the two year old had her head laid on his shoulder drifting to sleep, he looked up and could scarcely hide his smile as Sarah walked in "Hello love" in his time with her things had changed from a slave and her master to a husband and wife. He loved her dearly though he didnt express it often.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Groundskeeper of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:14 pm

Sarah walked towards him and kissed him softly on his lips before she placed another kiss on her daughter's cheek. "Did she cause you some trouble today?" she asked quietly, careful not to wake their little daughter. "I am so hungry and exhausted you wouldn't believe," she said afterwards.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:16 pm

He laid her on the soft bed of blankets by the fire place "not much at all she had a nightmare and wanted you for hours but i soothed her" he said "i saved you some stew and kept it over the fire" he pulled out the pot and laid out two bowls before pouring his wife a glass of wine. "Ms. Allen came round and watched her when i was working on a mission for the dark lord, i think she's smitten"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:22 pm

Sarah smiled weakly. "Good. I managed to take a day off tomorrow, so I will be able to spend some time with her. Finally," she said with happiness clear in her tired voice. "Will you be home as well? So, that we could spend some family time together. It's been crazy at work lately and I really miss you both," she asked. They didn't really get to spend much time together. Either Sarah worked for long days or Armen was at one of his mission, which was another thing she rather didn't ask about. "Speaking of dark lord, the files I promised you are in the bag over there," she pointed at chair shere she threw her stuff after she came home and sighed silently, before she went to take her food. When she came back and sat down, she closed her eyes for a moment and enjoyed peace of her home, before she started eating.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:24 pm

"Yes students are still on holiday so and i have nothing planned so i should be home" he sipped at his glass of wine "thank you darling now tell me why you look so concerned"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:28 pm

Sarah sighed again and put her food away. "I was going to tell you after dinner, but since you asked now, we have a problem. Today I was confronted by one of my employees, he asked me to roll up my sleeve. He had a suspicion. And I don't really blame him, since it is obvious dark lord has informations from ministry. They have no evidence I am the guilty one and having little daughter and groundkeeper of Hogwarts as husband is another thing in my favour, yet I am balancing on thin ice and we should solve this, before we both end up in Azkaban," she explained what happened to her today.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:32 pm

He listened without worry and nodded "Whats this employees name?"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:37 pm

"You are not going to kill him. I proved him wrong. There was nothing he could do to prove my connection to the dark lord or make me confess. Besides it would be foolish action to do. Hurting or killing him isn't way to solve this. And I cannot stop giving you information either, because that would be suspicious as well. We have to be more careful. Or better, dark lord should be. I understand he most likely could care less about me, but information I am giving can hardle be gained somewhere else," Sarah said and took a bite of her meal.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down