Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Care to Explain? (A-Team)

2 posters

Go down

Care to Explain? (A-Team) Empty Care to Explain? (A-Team)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:53 pm

Bruce and Stephan entered the war room, after being allowed in. They both had some questions that needed to be answered. Especially after what happened with Dragon. He was tough, but still, Bruce was worried the fucker who hurt him was gonna try again. Stephan sat, as did Bruce, and they awaited for Thane and Dragon to join them.

Back to top Go down

Care to Explain? (A-Team) Empty Re: Care to Explain? (A-Team)

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Dragon and Thane walked in, they smiled at the other two, "hello, good of you to join us brothers, May I ask why you came?" Dragon said with a curious glint in his eye
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:01 pm

Bruce pointed at Dragon's head, "Still hurt? Cause thats why we came. Who was the fucker that did that?" he asked, as Stephan glanced at them both carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:14 pm

"Oh? Yeah I am fine, Wraith got the drop on me, I was distracted, I will live" he said with a smile "The shadows, the Grimm's rival's are on the move, they near killed Kronos, his condition is critical right now, they attacked Thane the other day, deadly bastards"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:29 pm

"They attacked? Why did we never hear about them?" Stephan asked with his eyes narrowed. He felt as if, both he and Bruce needed to know about those...Shadows. What if they attacked people close to them? Like Willow or Marvolo. They had to know who those bastards were. "Thane, Dragon, I do not want I and Bruce to one day, find you dead and have no idea what happened. Why are these Shadows your rivals? And who the actual FUCK is Wraith?" he asked.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Bodyguard of the Minister of Magic
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:45 pm

"Shadows? Cause we killed, well our first Grimm killed there first shadow, thus sparking a war, between us. Felix attacked Marvolo already, but I won't let you touch him or I will kill you myself, Wraith is a lethal fucker, used to be my friend, killed his family by accident, now he works for the Shadows hunting down anyone they ask"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:54 pm

Bruce clenched his jaw and fists when Marvolo's name was mentioned. "Dragon, She's had her revenge. If he does it again, I won't care if you come after me. She's my fiancee and the mother of my son!"

Stephan heard Dragon's words loud and clear. "Lethal, huh? Well, he hurts you again, he's dead. He hurts Kronos again, he's dead. Got that? I'm not standing by, and watching someone hurt those I call family! If this continues, the Dark Lord shall be brought into this. The Grimms are friends with the Gaunts. He will act!" Stephan said. His tone was dangerously calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:03 pm

Dragon exploded and stood before Bruce and squared up to him "you touch my son and I will cleave the flesh from your bones, got it!" He bellowed
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:10 pm

Bruce pounced away from his seat, ready to go toe to toe with Dragon, "I'd like to see you try!" He roared.

Suddenly, wind came blowing in, throwing Bruce back several steps. Stephan had his wand in his hand, with his eyes narrowed. "Our rage should be directed at them, not at each other. Both of you, SIT THE FUCK DOWN!" he howled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:36 pm

Dragon ignored Stephan, "I Fucking DARE you to touch my SON! I will your brute strength counts for shit against me and you know it"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Bruce glared at Stephan, and understood his point. However, he was not backing down. "I dare you to let your son touch my fiancee again! I will rip both you and him apart! Plus, what can you do...after he's dead? I can kill him whenever I please. He's at Hogwarts. I know all of his classes. I can kill him whenever I FUCKING WISH!" He yelled, and buried his fist into the table, breaking it apart.

Stephan hurled a confringo in between the two monsters, growling at the sight, "Ignore me again, and you will both regret it!" he warned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:00 pm

Dragon snarled at him "Haha, you kill him and not just the Shadows will want you dead, you deal with the Grimm's, divides and immortal, touch him Bruce, and you'll find out how far my influence extends" Dragon blocked the confringo and growled, "we are bonding Stephan, back off" he turned back to Bruce "Felix won't touch her if she leaves him be from now on"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:24 pm

Bruce chuckled bitterly, before glaring at Dragon "Don't make me laugh this much, little cub. He touches Marvolo, not only with all the forces I command and Lord Voldemort commands be on him, but so will the order, or do you for one moment, think Sirius would let him be unpunished. And as we know, Alastor Moody is Sirius' bitch! So sure, I'll touch him if I want!" Bruce then looked at Stephan, holding out a palm, as if to tell him he and Dragon were never gonna get too out of control, "I told you, she's had her revenge, she won't harm him any further, unless he harms her own. Kronos included."

Moving his wand again, Stephan made all the swords in the room come flying into the air, pointing towards the pair, "Stop this, now, or by Salazar, I swear I'll kick both of your arses!" he roared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:27 pm

Dragon flicked Stephan off "good luck taking me and Bruce"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:34 pm

The swords fell flat on the ground, and Stephan grinned, "And just like that, you stopped." he chuckled, "You bastard," Bruce said afterwards, shaking his head with his own small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down