Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Two Little Angels (Luna)

Go down

Two Little Angels (Luna) Empty Two Little Angels (Luna)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:19 pm

Sirius sat in the bench, enjoying the sun for once. After his graduation, he felt as if he had nothing else to do. Of course, he and James had a lot of things planned, but they wanted to do such things towards the middle of the summer. It was a bit too soon. But now, Sirius simply felt bored.

Back to top Go down

Two Little Angels (Luna) Empty Re: Two Little Angels (Luna)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:26 pm

Luna could barely stop smiling. Her stomach was swollen but only a little bit and her dress easily covered it but if hugged, it was more noticeable. Deciding to get out of the house for a while as Belledona was crazy with her pregnancy, she wandered slowly to the village park and to her surprise, saw Sirius. ''Siri!!'' She exclaimed and walked faster towards him with a bright grin. She was positively glowing with happiness.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:31 pm

Sirius yawned loudly, before Luna spotted him. As she came towards him, he simply lifted his head, and chuckled, She's still such a kid, he said, before shaking his head. "Heya, puff!" he teased, before sitting back in the bench.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Luna rolled her eyes at his greeting. ''You know i ain't much of a puff yet you still insist of teasing me.'' She shoves him and then leans down, wrapping her arms around him. ''How you been then, brother?'' She asks with a bright smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:48 pm

"Not much of a puff heh," he said with a smirk, before pinching Luna's cheek, "Your house at Hogwarts says something different!" he kept teasing her, before finally grinning and answering, "I've been fine. No longer have to look forwards to school!" he chuckled, "How have you been?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Luna glared at him when he pinched her cheek. ''If i could change my house, i would..'' She admitted with an over dramatic sigh. Leaning on him, she sighed. ''I'm never going to look forward to school again. I no longer have you there to annoy and then cuddle.'' She grinned brightly and blushed at his question. ''Well...I've been great! Belle's going nuts though...Ain't seen Thane in ages and she's as big as a house. Which reminds me...i have something to tell and ask you, Sirius...'' Saying his full name was odd on her lips but this was important and she was about to burst with excitement.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:06 pm

Sirius at first, had a quizzical look in his face, "You haven't seen Thane? That's weird...Bruce, Marvolo's fiancee, told me he was with him the other day. You girls should really seek out for him more often," he shrugged, before Luna mentioned Belle was already huge. Sirius hadn't spoken with his cousin in a long time, but in fact, he didn't want to. As Luna mentioned she had something to tell him, he furred a brow. "Kronos got ya knocked up, didn't he?", he asked, as if it was a normal question. Seeing how she mentioned Belle's pregnancy and called him Sirius, Padfoot didn't have to wonder much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Luna nodded. ''Yeah...He's not been around as much as he used to. Belle's kind of pissed about that. Could be just the hormones though...'' Shrugging, she then grinned. ''Yes he did...'' Stroking her slightly swollen stomach unknowingly, she looked up at him with a deeper blush. ''I'm having twins..a boy and a girl....I was wondering...well you're like my big brother. No. You are my big brother and i love you with all my heart and can't think of any one more perfect than you to be the godfather to my daughter. So would you..Sirius Black...be my baby girl's godfather?'' She asks, hope shining bright in her eyes as well as tears welling up. This was truly the happiest point of Luna's life and was glad she had such amazing people in her life. Staring down at her stomach, she rubbed it softly with a loving smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:46 pm

So strange. Another person asking Sirius to be the godfather of their child. James had already asked him if he wanted to be his son's godfather, and Sirius gladly accepted. Now Luna was asking as well. "I'd gladly be the godfather of the little rascal!" he answered with a bright smile. He didn't even know what Kronos thought about him being his daughter's godfather, but knowing Luna, she had probably not even told him yet. Sirius shook his head with a grin, and smiled happily once more, "What are you gonna name her?" he inquired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Luna smiled and wrapped her arms around him tightly. ''Thank you brother...'' She muttered in his ear and sat back. Tilting her head, she smiled brightly. ''Emrys. Yeah...Emrys...'' She told him, happily. Rubbing her stomach softly, she looked back at Sirius. ''Seeing as we are her parents and you are the godfather...I suppose she will be a little rascal..'' Luna mused and smiled down at her stomach, still rubbing it.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:54 pm

Sirius smiled warmly, but, soon he turned extremely serious, taking Luna's arms off of around him. ''Don't send her the wrong way...'' he whispered, clenching his fists. Too many people had left him. His goddaughter could do so, but only be her own choice. ''If she wants to be like Kronos, and her family, let her...but don't encourage her. Just, promise me you won't do that. I know he will...'' That was all he wanted. For Luna to not pressure her daughter. It was up to her, just like it had been up to Sirius to chose sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:20 pm

Luna watched him turn serious and she sat back with a sigh. ''Sirius...I will not do what my father did.'' She said softly, staring into the distance as her eyes began to water. Her hand traced her crescent moon birthmark slowly. ''I will not pressure them. Their path is their own, big brother and i just can't do what my father did...I will look after my babies like Belle and Skyla looked after me...My father was a cruel, heartless man and I'll do everything i can to be like my mother was. Like she would've been..'' She reassured Sirius with a small smile. ''Sirius...Promise me we'll always be like this. Brother and sister...friends...'' Luna said continuing to stare in the distance. ''No matter what happens in the future, if anything happens, we'll be like this forever right?'' She asks, feeling her heart clench at the thought of not having Sirius in her life.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down