Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Made For More (Luna)

3 posters

Go down

Made For More (Luna)  Empty Made For More (Luna)

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:09 pm

Corvinus watched as the young girl held up her bow, she shot straight and true but the arrow arced landing on the edge of the target. Walking up behind the young protector he knelt behind her, he placed a hand on Artemis' stomach his other hand pulling her dominate arm back "pull the arrow up to eye level" he said his dark voice rumbling softly in her ear "Artemis you are named for the hunter goddess...for centuries people with her name have been worshipped." he chuckled gently as he pressed his hand into her stomach forcing her to stand a bit taller "shoot like the lady Artemis once did...channel your inner huntress"

He enjoyed working with Artemis she was always so hungry to learn more and training her was a great pleasure. She was one of the few young ones who seemed to know what it meant to be a protector anymore, so many others had forgotten and lately he had stayed away from the Valkyrie lands in order to escape the fact that the order had changed. Being here for Artemis was a rare instance, if he wasn't so fond of the girl he wouldn't be here.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Made For More (Luna)  Empty Re: Made For More (Luna)

Post by Artemis Black Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:21 pm

Artemis looked towards Corvinus, her wolf eyes practically glowing with interest before tightening the muscles in her stomach which were already prominent. Standing taller like he urged her to, her mind sank into the vision of her running through a forest, a deer by her side as she was dressed in white and gold like paintings of her namesake. ''I am the Huntress. You are the hunted.'' She murmured. With a gentle whisper to the wind to guide her, she released the bow, the feather tickling her cheek before it thumped next to the middle. Not far but still not close enough. She let out a wolfish growl and her wolf dog snorted with laughter. ''Shush, Tantibus...'' She mumbled with false annoyance and looked up at Corvinus, amazed that she was getting help from a Vampire, one she saw in the history books of the Protectors. ''M'lord...Are you happy?'' Artemis asked out of the blue, not caring if he wanted to call him by his name. He had her respect and that meant formalities are needed.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:24 pm

Corvinus stood and looked at the arrow his ice blue eyes following its trajectory with ease as it sank into the target. "Very good Artemis" he said, picking up his bow he pulled out an arrow and holding it he aimed and sank his arrow through Artemis' splitting it directly down the center. "When you move on to working on moving targets it will be far more challenging" he mused.

He glanced down at the small yet powerful girl and frowned at her question "I suppose" he sighed running a hand through his short hair. "I've not been around the clave often because well when you get to be my age things just dont always seem right."
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:43 pm

Artemis gaped in wonder as her arrow was split and she looked up at Corvinus with awe flashing in her eyes like a fiery spark of gold. Sure Luna trained her sometimes but having this man as her teacher was like a wish she never knew she had and it was suddenly becoming true. ''I will keep practicing so one day, my arrow will split yours.'' She promised firmly.

Keeping her eyes on the tall man, she frowned along with him. ''Everything's changed...That i've noticed from the books.'' She murmured, the tip of her dragonbone bow touching her lip. ''I am sure i wouldn't get to your age anyway, M'lord.'' She added with a raise of her brow.

~~~~

Luna whispered in hush tones to someone quite angrily and ended up watching the man walk away. ''Fools...the lot of them.'' She mumbled in anger and her eyes were drawn to outside, spotting Corvinus and Artemis. Letting a gentle fond smile touch her lips, she waved her wand and her formal dress disappeared into leather pants and a tank top to show off all of her tattoos and markings. Walking towards the pair, she caught the end of the conversation. ''And what doesn't seem right, my old friend?'' Luna asked, her rare blue eyes matching Corvinus'. ''I hope training is going well, Artemis..'' She finally said, kissing the young girls forehead after she had bowed. ''Yes, my Lady.''
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:47 pm

Corvinus chuckled tugging on a strand of Artemis' hair fondly "you know what i mean little one" he said shaking his head. As Luna approached he turned and bowed his head to her showing the same measures of respect the rest of the clave showed. "Artemis" he said casting his gaze to his apprentice "perhaps we shall pick this up later...I'll have a word with our lady" he slung his bow over his shoulder before turning back to Luna "Shes doing well Luna, you've raised a strong girl with a vibrant gift, walk with me?" he held out his arm to the head of the order.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Artemis let out a laugh and shrugged playfully. ''Yeah i know..'' She teased before furrowing her brow but nodded. ''Farewell for now, M'Lord. M'Lady.'' She said, quickly kissing both of their cheeks, whistling to her wolf dog and running off into a nearby forest. Luna watched after her with a gentle sigh and looked towards Corvinus. ''She really is and I didn't raise her...Felix Shadow and Titania Calor did. I just helped...along with my children. Yes...Let's walk.'' She said, taking his arm and walking with him. ''You wished to speak?'' Luna asked, raising her eyebrow but her tone already faltered with worry. ''You're not...disappearing again, are you?'' Her tone almost child like despite her age. She had already lost enough family members and feared she'd lose more along with her order members.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:06 pm

"No love" he said relaxing a bit his dark voice allowing the light pin pricks of a irish accent leak through "I wont be leaving you behind again you know this very well" he squeezed her hand tightly as they walked he led her most of the way towards the forest's edge. "There was a time when this order was something to be proud of" he said with a note of disgust "and its not you to blame Luna, Hamish-your grandfather was a fool of a man...and Nocte not much better. They left you a tragedy to clean up and I know you are doing the very best you can.."
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:18 pm

Luna let out a sigh of relief and smiled happily. ''I am glad...'' She murmured and kept hold of his hand, not daring to let go as if he'd just disappear. She was too weak for another loss, emotionally anyway. Hearing him speak, feeling them start to get covered by the shade of trees, she frowned. ''Hamish and Nocte did not care. That i understand. They left me a large mess and everyone seems to just..step over it. I'm trying as hard as I can. I'm not sure what to do anymore, Corv.'' She muttered honestly, furrowing her brow as she was ashamed of herself for even admitting such a thing.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:26 pm

They reached a low brick wall and he picked Luna up bridal style with out hesitation and leapt, they sailed over the garden wall back onto the living quarter grounds of the Valkyrie estate. Letting her down gracefully he shook his head "Your trying I know" he said his eyes narrowing "the treaty keeps us alive for now, saves you and the children from death but it puts a leash on all of us." he walked over to the patio table and decanted some wine "tell me what you know of the clave before Hamish ruled"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:52 pm

Luna wrapped her arms around Corvinus, barely making a sound as she lifted up and didn't even stagger when she was back on her feet. ''Warn a woman next time..'' She muttered teasingly before letting out a sigh. Looking around, she smiled at her old home before sitting down, pouring herself some wine as well. ''The Treaty was a string that had to be pulled. All i need is a needle to put it back in its place. Without dying. I dislike the leash as much as you do, Corvinus but I'd rather not bury my children.'' She explained, sipping her wine before closing her eyes in thought. ''We were true assassins before my grandfather. We were not tied to foolish families. We had freedom to do as we please. We were assassins, thieves and most of all, were a group to be feared. Hamish got into power. Pulled together a crap council that were weak and also foolish. Not true assassins. We had rules before but when the council was formed, our freedom disappeared. Before...We were powerful. We had our contracts, we had our brothels and we had allies. Also very few rules. We had what we needed.'' Luna explained the best she could. ''We had our old ways....We need them back.'' She hissed, close to slamming her goblet on the table but took a sip instead.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:00 pm

"Exactly" he barked the word suddenly slamming his fist on the table surprising even himself, he stood pacing in front of her his glass in hand drinking "We must re-instate the old ways! When I was trained for this order it was to be an assasin not to serve some high born pansy ass brat!" he turned to her leaning his fists on the table "When i was a boy we stood for undoing the corrupt when we saw it, politicians died before they made crucial mistakes we kept the world in order!"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Luna narrowed her eyes, seeing a dent in the wood before looking up with brief surprise. She stood up herself and began to pace as well. ''Old ways...Old ways...'' She muttered over and over again before putting her goblet on the table. A renewed brightness was in her eyes as she looked back at Corvinus. ''You're a genius! Oh I could just kiss you! Corv, we must cut off our connections to these families. Obviously the ones married into them can't but you get the picture. No more of this bullshit.'' She exclaimed before frowning. ''I can't cut off the treaty just yet. That'll take time but the others are simple. The old ways will come back.'' She said.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:21 pm

He downed his glass of wine "do you have any appointments for this afternoon?" before she could answer he took her hand "Cancel them i'm taking you somewhere"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:28 pm

Luna chuckled and finished her own wine. ''The moment Artemis left, my appointments were cancelled. You have this thing about taking away my plans.'' She muttered, lacing her fingers with his to keep close. ''Where are you taking me?'' She asked, furrowing her brow. Usually they just spoke..never actually going anywhere.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:30 pm

He chuckled as he led her through the manor grabbing his green leather jacket he zipped it up and slid her black one over her shoulders "Just dont let go" He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and with a crack apparated them out of the manor. They landed lightly outside a old church and he let her go "I hope you've made piece with your god" he teased.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:09 pm

Luna slipped on her leather jacket, enjoying the feeling before rolling her eyes, wrapping her arms around his waist. ''Wasn't planning on it..'' Her voice muffled by his chest. Releasing him, her eyes landed on the church before chuckling. ''I made peace just this morning. Oh the coincidence.'' She played along before frowning at the church. ''Why are we here?'' Luna finally asked, confused.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down