Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

All is Well (Luna)

Go down

All is Well (Luna) Empty All is Well (Luna)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:39 pm

Sirius brought Luna along, as the doors appeared in front of him. He entered the so called Room of Requirement, and it was completely empty. "Good. If we feel like throwing spells of Hogwarts destroying proportions, we're mostly safe." Sirius got in, and looked around. He'd been here before. Usually James and him nearly kicked each other's asses in there. Dueling was fun when no one was around to piss other people off. And when others couldn't comment about the ongoing fight. "So, what happened with Jocelyn?" Sirius questioned Luna.

Back to top Go down

All is Well (Luna) Empty Re: All is Well (Luna)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:45 pm

Luna walks in looking around seeing it empty. She looks at him with her bright blue eyes. "She started speaking to me and then she spoke of me. What I used to be apparently and I realised she was Joceyln. I head butted her and broke her jaw. Was that enough to hurt her, Master?" She asks looking into his eyes with her oddly calm ones. Her black eye made her eyes look brighter and the rest of her face paler.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:26 pm

Sirius looked at Luna as the doors closed behind her. "Pretty much enough. Don't want to hurt the kid too much. I just plain don't like her." Sirius toke his robe out, and threw it onto the ground. He cracked his back, his neck, and his knuckles. "Well, we still got a tournament to come remember? Can't let you get too hurt. Show me the most powerful attacking spells you can perform." Sirius pointed at the wall and smirked. The wall surely would withstand anything Luna could dish out. But Sirius was planning on teaching her a thing or two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:34 pm

Luna took off her robe as well to reveal her protector outfit. She looks at the wall and then back at him. "Im more of a hand to hand combat kind of person but sure." She pulls out the wand from her hair and it flows down her back. She holds the wand tightly and points it at the wall with a blank gaze."Confringo! Expulso!" She shouts and the wall ended up with a giant crack in the middle, close to breaking. "Is that good enough?" She asks turning to Sirius with her head tilted.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:47 pm

Sirius started to clap a bit. He nodded, as Luna knew simple spells that could easily backfire. "I am not aware if the Wolfclaw students know non-verbal magic, but if they don't, this one should work." Sirius took his wand from his back pocket, and pointed it at Luna. "Bare with me on this. I will end the spell as soon as you understand its purpose. Langlock!" A small flash came out of Sirius's wand, and the spell was on its way to Luna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Luna watches and listens. She tenses as she sees him pull out his wand. "It makes the tongue stick onto the roof of ones mouth." She sees this spell come too close for her liking and she runs. She jumps and kicks off the wall going to the other side of the room, away from the spell. "Smart spell. I shall remember that. Thank you Mister Black." She says acting like she's still his slave.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:10 pm

Sirius smirked. "Don't try it on me. As I will kill you if you do." Sirius moved his wand again. A green curse came out of it as Luna landed, but Sirius didn't say the incantation. With the intent of scaring Luna. And not just a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Luna nods. "I wouldn't dare Master." She sees the green curse come out of his wand and her eyes widen. She runs away from it and jumps the wall again, landing next to him not even breathless from her sprint. "Its like you are trying to kill me Master." She says looking up at him.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:35 pm

Sirius looked down on Luna, and grinned. "So what if I am? You have a problem with it?" He waved his wand around, creating a thin fire. That fire suddenly grew, and Sirius moved his wand like a whip. The whip was as fast as a cheetah, making its way through out the room. As Sirius turned his wand to Luna, he chuckled. The spell wouldn't make her suddenly erupt in flames, but simply give her a little temporary mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:53 pm

Luna watches him as he grins. "I have never had a problem with death as I welcome it, Master." She says watching the thin fire. It flicks at her legs and arms causing her to growl. She let's it happen and she just looks into Sirius's eyes with her bright blue ones that were no longer dull but fiery and full of life just like the fire.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:08 pm

Sirius got closer to Luna, breathing slowly. "Being good with Marvolo?" Sirius put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer, making his lips nearly touch her. "Be good with her. She's a tough girl, but she needs friends. I fucked up with her last year. Not letting her get in danger again." Sirius was referring to what he had led Marvolo to do, the past year. She had tried to kill herself, just because he rejected her. Although he still didn't love her completely, he cared for her as much, if not more than that bastard Rabastan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:15 pm

Luna feels herself get pulled closer to him and she breathes deeply. "Ill always be good with her. She's my friend and I care a lot for her Master. She needs me like I need her." She says seeing his lips go closer to hers. She looks at his chest and then back up into his eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:27 pm

Sirius placed his hand on Luna's cheek, and smirked. "If you don't treat her well, I will personally end your life, and all of you friends's. And don't think I'm kidding. If you, or any other champion get in my way, I'm doing it." Sirius put his other hand on Luna's nape. "I seem to have forgotten how kissing you was like." He sang out, with a very small chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:38 pm

Luna doesn't react to his threatening words and just nods. "I will treat her well." She states and feels him place his hands on her nape and cheek. She wishes to push him away but she realizes he wants a kiss. She hides her disgust well and kisses him softly pulling away and looking into his eyes showing no emotion.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Sirius looked down on Luna. She didn't seem to be that excited. Her eyes showed everything. "Seems you were more excited at the lake. Remember? When I kissed you. Got my hands where you wanted them to be. You seemed to be more excited. Want to do that now to? I'd get you far more excited. Wonder how your little eyes would be then." He said, lowering his hand from her cheek, to her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Luna tenses. He's suspecting. Panic rose in Luna's mind. "I guess I'm a little achy that's all Master." She points to the bruises and cuts on her body and she looks back at him. "I remember everyone Sirius.." She whispers softly her eyes beginning to crack and fill with emotion.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:24 pm

Sirius pulled Luna closer a bit violently. "About damn time. I was getting bored with you." He put his hands on Luna's waist, and winked. "Seems our partnership is back to full health. You don't need to be ordered around anymore. You were turning into an annoying pawn." Sirius gave Luna a quick tap on the ass, and pushed her back. "Apologize to Jocelyn yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:02 pm

Luna laughs and shakes her head. "Unbelievable! You cheeky little shit!" She laughs some more and grins at him. She ignores the tap on her ass and she shoves him with her side lightly. "I feel disgusted that I called you Master I mean what the fuck was with that?!" She shakes her head and hears his question. She looms at the floor. "Yes I did.. But she wouldn't accept it. She hates me Sirius..." She says brokenly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:24 pm

Sirius laughed uncontrollably. "So make her accept. You're gonna fight in the Tri-Wizard tournament, and you're gonna let her make you be sad?" Sirius shook his head. "Bitch you better get well with her or I will personally throw you off the astronomy tower. Blame the shit on me. Are we understood?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:49 pm

Luna grins as he laughs. Preferring this side to the controlling one. "I ain't gonna let that happen. I'm gonna blame everything apart from the tortures of course." She smiles happily and nods at him. "I understand Master." She says teasingly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:42 pm

"Now now..." Sirius picked up Luna, carrying her as one would carry a cylinder of beer. "Call me master and I'll start ordering you around again." He set her down, and hugged her. "It's Sirius. And I'm glad you're keeping the girl I love company. Out of anything Marvolo related, I will hurt you. So don't mess up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Luna laughs. "Okay okay!" He sets her down and hugs her. She wraps her arms around his waist resting her head against his chest with a smile. "Ill always keep her company...She means a lot to me. She saved my life. I'll do my best to keep her safe, Sirius..." She says smiling brightly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down