Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

One of our walks (Katrina, invited only)

2 posters

Go down

One of our walks (Katrina, invited only) Empty One of our walks (Katrina, invited only)

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:05 pm

Rabastan was waiting for Katrina nearby the Lake. They used to take a long walk every day, just before dinner. Just to strech their legs for a bit, enjoy the fresh air and also each other. But today was supposed to be special. With Morana and Barty alredy married, Marvolo being a mother and Morgan being married as well, he wanted to move his relationship with Katrina a bit more forward as well.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

One of our walks (Katrina, invited only) Empty Re: One of our walks (Katrina, invited only)

Post by Katrina Lestrange Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Rabastan was there waiting for her like always. She hadn't told him, but she looked forward to their walks, well not entirely the walk itself.

His back was turned to her and a small grin spread across her face. Silently she ran up behind him and jumped on his back. "Hello love, did I keep you waiting?" She asked draping her arms over his shoulders and nuzzling her face in his neck like the feline she was.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: St. Mungo's Volunteer
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

One of our walks (Katrina, invited only) Empty Re: One of our walks (Katrina, invited only)

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:35 pm

"Not more than usually," he whispered to her as he imprisoned her in his arms. "I missed you," he added kissing her before he let go and grabbed her hand, ready to go. "I have got something special for you today," he told her with his typical smirk as they started to walk.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:46 pm

She gave him a questioning look, lacing her fingers through his. Something special? What could he have gotten for her? "To anyone else that special something might be a bad thing," she grinned; she didn't particularly care that, that could very well be true. "So what exactly is this something? A collar? I wouldn't put it past you." There was a flicker of amusement in her eyes. It wasn't hard for Katrina to picture Rabastan doing something of the sort. Though she would get him back for the joke if he ever did.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:00 pm

"Woman, can you just wait until we get there?" he asked he with half-laugh. He knew his girl well enough she will say exactly this, but still it didn't stop him from complaining. They went somewhere, where they have never been before this time. It was this sort of place you won't find unless you are looking for it and Rabastan was quite talented in finding secret but beautiful places all around the Lake. This one was almost in the forrest, small waterfall with water coloured in silver and gold as the sun was using it as its mirror. Rabastan kneeled in front of Katrina and out of the icy water he pulled RING and looked his girl right into her eyes. "Kat, I know I am probably one of the most insane psychopaths you will ever meet, but I am still having this one crazy request for you. And I admit I am doing this in total privacy just to make sure that if you will make me an idiot, at least nobody will see it. I love you. And I want to spend rest of my life with you. So, will you marry me?"
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:28 pm

She made a small humming sound but gave him the satisfaction of keeping her mouth shut. Not that it stopped her from wondering, especially when she realised that they weren't following the path of their usual stroll. What she didn't expect was to be led to a place that looked so picturesque. It was one of the few times she had nothing to say to him as she was so caught up in looking around her. Though she wasn't so caught up that she didn't see the moment when Rabastan pulled a ring from the water and kneeled before her. It was impossible for her not to know where this was headed. She let out a sort of choked laugh as he spoke; partly disbelieving that he wanted to spend his life with her. That he loved her that much.

The last sentence was barely out of his mouth before she had pounced on him, nearly knocking them both into the freezing lake. She crashed her lips to his, separating several minutes later. "As if I would say no," she whispered giving him a watery smile. "Though I admit, it was tempting."
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:34 pm

He was a bit surprised by her reaction, so it was a miracle they didn't end up in lake. "Yeah I can imagine you would say no just to have fun," he smirked into her lips before he kissed her again and put the ring on her finger. "Looks beautiful on you," he said as he looked at her.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:02 pm

She looked down at the ring on her finger, it was a gorgeous ring and she hardly thought she would ever see something like it on her hand. She could feel his eyes on her and she looked up to meet his gaze. "I won't deny you are the most psychopathic person I've ever met," she grinned. "But I love you Rabs." She kissed him again and wrapped her arms around him, leaning her head on his shoulder; content to lay there whether they missed dinner or not.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down