Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Momma's Home (Bruce)

Go down

Momma's Home (Bruce)  Empty Momma's Home (Bruce)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:42 pm

Shayera stood at the foot of her husband's grave, a dead flower in her hands. She looked at the fresh dirt and couldn't help but smile, she was finally free from his grasp. Placing the flower on the grave she dissapeared with a crack, appearing in the entrance hall of the home she lived in with her son.

"bruce?" she called out taking off her trench coat and hanging it over the edge of the chair "Mommy's home!"

Back to top Go down

Momma's Home (Bruce)  Empty Re: Momma's Home (Bruce)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:57 pm

Bruce slowly walked through the kitchen, before hearing a familiar voice. In a flash, he was in front of the woman that called herself his mother, holding his wand, but pointing it down. "You didn't wait after hearing father died now did you..." He asked bitterly, clenching his jaw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:04 pm

Shayera smiled a bit at seeing her son's face. He was as strong and powerful as ever "Bruce do you think after all these years I don't know your work?" she touched his face gently "I didn't want to be apart from my son much longer and with him gone...i could be here with you again"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:10 pm

Bruce growled, however, hid his wand. He swatted his mother's hand of his face softly, narrowing his eyes. "He raised me...I may have killed him for opposing my choices, but what did you do...you just watched while he made me into what I am!" he took a step back, wondering what Marvolo was doing. His mother only gave birth to him. What else did she do...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:17 pm

"My dear husband never taught you how to keep a wife did he?" she said running a hand through her curly hair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:26 pm

"I have my fiancee with me right now, so maybe he did!" Bruce answered, with a rage full tone. In fact, his father never thought him anything about charm, love, or how to keep women by him. He didn't need him. He learned that on his own...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:40 pm

she smiled softly as he mentioned a woman in his life "Before I meet her" she turned her back to him and took off her sweater,she wore a black day dress that was cut low in the back and showed the scars and markings she let the fabric come off her arms and showed the signs of broken bones that healed wrongly and overall damage "This is how he kept a wife" she said "i was never allowed to tell you, never allowed to be around you without a glamour charm to conceal what he'd done he knew you would dissaprove that you didnt see women the way he did"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:54 pm

Bruce clenched his jaw, but didn't soften one bit. He was a warrior. He had scars. Some were inflicted in a worse manner than his mother's were. He simply nodded with a grunt, as he turned his back on Shayera to go fetch Marvolo. Somehow, he was looking forwards to his mother's opinion. If it was anything like his father's, she'd suffer the same fate he did...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:27 pm

Shayera expected this reaction from her son though she felt as if a large weight had lifted off her chest now that he knew. She loved him tirelessly and hated lying to him, she wished her husband had not kept him from her beautiful boy and now he was a man about to marry the woman he loves. So much time had been lost...Moving into the living room she walked over to the mantel where a few pictures adorned. They had not been there before she had left and she assumed his fiance was trying to make him smile by placing a few things around the large yet empty home.

Marvolo braided her hair deftly twirling the wet strands in her fingers she secured the braid with a tie and pulled on a pair of loose black pants and a maternity shirt that morana had bought for her. a lovelly emerald green top that allowed her belly to show. It was for her enjoyment when she was home and away from prying eyes. Stepping into the hall she spied her lover searching for her "Bruce" she said with a smile holding out her hand to him "Whats got you troubled love?" she frowned at his set expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:35 pm

Bruce growled slightly, but as he cast his gaze on Marvolo, he could only smirk. That belly was getting huger by the day and Bruce could feel little Malphas coming. "My mother..." he said, his smirk vanishing. "She's here..." he said, cracking his neck. Marvolo was the only one who he had told about how he felt towards his parents. She was his fiancee, she was the only one who'd ever know such things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Marvolo frowned for a moment then straightened her spine a bit. "Relax darling, I can handle your mother....if you can handle my Uncle then I can handle your mother with ease" Taking her fiance's hand she walked with her head held high looking though pregnant every bit the leader her uncle wanted her to be. Walking into the living room she stood tall as she said "Mrs. Carrow"

Shayera turned suddenly as she heard a voice behind her, her eyes widened in shock first as the identity of her son's lover became clear and also the fact she was extremely pregnant as well. "Ms. Gaunt" she said with a gasp, she knew this girl to be the niece of the dark lord. She supported Lord Voldemort as did her husband and as does her son with her whole heart and soul. She'd only seen the twins at meetings with the dark lord and spoken to Morana on occasion.

Composing herself she worked a smile onto her lips as she took in the girl's appearance, crossing the room she took her hands and smiled "By salazar himself look at you, when my son said he was getting married I couldn't have guessed it would be Marvolo Gaunt, and that we'd be expecting a child!" she squeezed her hands gently and smiled boldly "I do hope we can get to know each other, gods this...this is a surprise"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Bruce could only clench his fists, as his mother spoke to Marvolo. Oh, how proud she probably was her son ended up with a Gaunt. At least, she thought differently from his father. His now, dead father. Clenching his jaw as well, Bruce glanced at his mother, "You approve of me being with her, do you not mother?" he growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:45 pm

"My son, i most certainly approve, Gaunt or no" she said glancing at the girl "I know you are a good judge of people and if she was not the one if she was not worthy of your heart she would not be yours, and the same goes for Ms. Gaunt she knows whom deserves her, you two are much alike in this manor" she smiled at the two.

"I cannot beleive my son will soon be a husband and a father....gods be good time has passed so quickly"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:12 pm

"Father thought it was too soon..." Bruce stated bitterly, with a malicious smirk on his face. Karter thought he could control Bruce. He was dead wrong...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down