Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Yuletide Walk (Aerilyn + Zane)

Go down

Yuletide Walk (Aerilyn + Zane)  Empty Yuletide Walk (Aerilyn + Zane)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Aerilyn laughed sometimes she thought the Ladies first rule only counted when guys were to chicken to go first themselves.. it only ever counted when they held the door opened for you. Sometimes Aerilyn liked to turn the tables and hold the door opened of the guy. It was so cute watching debate with themselves on whether to just go, or insist that she enter first.

"You know Zane that need not always apply" She said with a snicker as she twirled around in the empty corridor. Much better than the stuffy ballroom really, much more freedom and peace to do what they wanted. "Not to keen on dancing huh? Shame, you would make a very nice partner" she said in a flirting stance again and put her arms around his neck.

Was she being too bold? Perhaps, she only just asked him to her date not more then 5 minutes ago. For now she was only doing this for fun, but he really was nice looking and a pureblood to boot. Aerilyn then pulled away from him just a bit, "Come on, our walk awaits, and if you want me to share a secret, you are going to have to ask me the right questions first" she said with a wink.

Oh she was going to have fun with this one, she just knew it..

Back to top Go down

Yuletide Walk (Aerilyn + Zane)  Empty Re: Yuletide Walk (Aerilyn + Zane)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:49 pm

“Maybe...” he trailed off, following her into the corridor. “Can’t blame a bloke for trying, though.” The fresh air of the corridor was marvelous. He ran a hand through his hair and adjusted the outermost layer of his dress-robes. Absolute silence wasn’t his thing, but the freedom and quiet of the space was much more pleasant than back in the Great Hall. The teen smiled as his newfound partner for the evening twirled about.

“Well, I can dance...” he began, caught slightly off guard as she slung her arms around his neck. “Just because I’m not keen on it doesn’t mean I’ll refuse... so long as my partner wants to dance, too,” Zane grinned. He placed his hands on her waist, going with the flow of things. She was pureblood, pretty... and maybe she’d changed her mind about dancing after all, now that they were somewhere a bit more refreshing and roomy.

Zane stood still when she pulled away, letting one arm drop and linking the other with hers as she spoke of their anticipated walk. His lips twisted into a smile, which was punctuated by an amused snicker. “Right questions, hmm? Let’s see then…” It took him a few moments to gather his thoughts, and chortled as he remembered the question she’d posed to him. “Well, I am still curious by what crime someone as pretty as you didn’t have a date for tonight, until just now?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Aerilyn chuckled " I suppose not, I would so the same in your shoes" she said taking his arm and walking at a leisure pace. This was nice, better then a ball in her opinion, perhaps she was still sour no one asked her to it that she didn't like the idea of it now. Yes perhaps that was it, now she got herself her own date and the heck with the dumb Ball.

Aerilyn smirked and laughed at his thoughts on dancing, "Dragging a gentleman like you on the dance floor is not my style contrary to popular belief. I would much rather be asked to Dance by some who wants to dance with me rather than the other way around. I asked you to be my Date, slightly different then dance partner" she said speaking softly. "Anyone can be a Dance partner.." she mention, a date was quite different.

She pouted playfully at his question, "Of course you ask that question... Silly boy.." she said tapping his arm. She was still rather embarrassed she didn't get a bloody date to the ball. "I am not sure, perhaps someone was murdered... I can not say" she said innocently, perhaps to innocently and she winked at him as she was only playing with him.

"I could ask you the Same question my dear Zane" she said with a teasing tone to her voice, but she wouldn't she supposed it was simply bad luck or good luck depending on how one looked at it. "Perhaps it is a good thing, finding you was certainly a catch for tonight" she said with a snicker. "Did you asked anyone to the ball? Or were you simply not interested in anyone?" she asked curious, since it was tradition for the guys to ask. Granted she broke with tradition this time, it was fun on that side for once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:14 pm

A laugh to the point of revealing the top row of Zane’s teeth met the mental image of literally being dragged out onto the dance floor. “Yeah... guess I see your point, there...” The boy bit his lip. Things probably would’ve been different, had he spotted her before she spotted him. Or maybe they would’ve been the same – Merlin only knows. Zane flashed her a quizzical look at the apparent difference in definition between date and dance partner. He was tempted to inquire about that difference. Perhaps a little later...

Zane snickered, playfully smug at the reaction he got for his question. It hadn’t occurred to him it might be a sore subject. A full grin sprouted at her humor. Pureblood, pretty, and playful... yeah, Zane could say he liked her without a shadow of a doubt now.

“I’m almost certain you asked me in the first place, anyway,” he teased back as they walked onward and turned around the corner of the hall, going down the next corridor. “Erm... well, I wouldn’t exactly say that no one interested me. After all, you’re here,” he chortled, winking at her. “The Yule Ball just sorta snuck up on me, I guess.” Zane shrugged, certain that the answer was as lame to her ears as it was to his.

“Though, now that we’re here, I’m glad things turned out like they did. After our walk... if you want, that is... care to dance with me?” he asked, a cheeky, charming grin on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:52 am

Aerilyn smirked and inclined her head, "Of course I have a point" she said amused and winked at him, she found him rather cute when he bit his lip like that and even more so when she noticed his quizzical look at her dance partner and date comparison. She actually wanted him to ask, since the difference could be... interesting.

She chuckled and shook her head at his answer amused about not asking anyone to the ball. Seemed like he didn't care much for the ball to get a Date. But she was pleased he didn't, and calmly rested her head on his shoulder as they walked. " I am pleased with how things are turning out as well" she said tilting her head up and winked at him again. Merlin he was adorable why hadn't she seen him before?

Aerilyn beamed when he asked her to Dance later, she chuckled and kissed his shoulder that her head previously occupied. "You... are incorrigible" she said snickering though her eyes still sparkled will playfulness. "I would be honoured to Dance with you Zane whenever you wish" she said softly running her hand along the length of his shoulder. Why was it she wanted to kiss him already? She only just met him but goodness.. he looked so fine and he could actually make her laugh..Could she have a actual crush on the boy? It was very likely... and she didn't want to admit it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:21 am

A self-satisfied smirk crossed Zane’s lips as Aerilyn rested her head on his shoulder. He hadn’t known her for long, but things seemed to be going well. Zane glanced to his side just in time to catch Aerilyn’s wink, and grinned.

“Well, it is a ball...” he answered, a snicker fused into the words. The teen paused their walk, and shifted to stand in front of Aerilyn at her reply that she’d dance with him whenever he wished. His arm that was linked with hers slithered out of its position and curled around her waist. “How about here? Can still hear the music a bit...” he asked, lifting his other arm into position and winking back at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:01 am

Aerilyn grinned when he stopped in there walk and wrapped his arm around her waist, deciding to dance right then and there. She chuckled and placed her hand on his other arm "Here is perfect" she mutter softly so not to speak to loudly over the music that was faintly still sounding down the Hall.

"This is so much better than dancing in the crowded ball room" she said with a smirk following his steps and moving her hands up to his shoulders again. And so much better now that he asked her and not the other way around. She smiled slightly wider at the mental image of her still dragging him off senselessly to the dance floor, demanding he be her dance partner like she originally thought about doing. But then he suggested they go outside now things were so much better..

"How do you like Dancing now?" she asked innocently, and absently nudged her finger against the skin on his neck. Not enough to make is seem like she was totally doing it on purpose.. but enough to be noticed.. However the mischievous glint in her eyes was hard to miss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:27 pm

“I thought it would be,” Zane smirked, gently steering Aerilyn along in their dance once she was ready. He considered eventually dancing themselves back along the way they had walked. For now, the relative solitude of the corridor mixed with faint music and good company made the ball much more enjoyable.

“It is, indeed,” he replied, slightly adjusting the arm around her waist. “Felt like a zoo in there... don’t get me wrong, I like parties well enough. And most of our classmates are there. But still...” Zane let the sentence drop. He had noticed the way she was cautious about not running into people, as though something more than the good grace to be courteous urged her actions. Zane had been no different.

Amusement lined Zane’s mouth with a tooth-filled smile at her question, but the short laugh that was meant to accompany it was cut off by a shiver when Aerilyn touched his neck. It likely wasn’t on purpose... couldn’t have been. “I’m certainly not complaining,” Zane answered. He glanced away just long enough to make sure they wouldn’t dance into a wall or suit of armor.

“So... you mentioned something earlier about a difference between dates and dance partners?” Zane didn’t see too many differences.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:31 pm

Aerilyn smirked when she felt him shiver at her touch, how she liked making boys tremble and shiver, it was so fun and they were adorable. " I can see that" she chuckled and winked at him.

She got a mischievous look in her eyes when he asked her about the difference between a dance partners and a Date. Besides the obvious that dance partners simply danced with you and nothing more, they could be replaced at a moments notice. However a date, they did more then Dance...

Aerilyn chuckled and this time moved both her thumbs and stroked his neck with them obviously on purpose this time, "Dance partners don't do this.." she said softly. "Nor this..." she then slowed in her dancing and leaned up to him placing a small kiss on his lips. Then teen leaned back and glanced at him again, she was betting he would take this in stride and not be scared off she found him rather adorable, be a mighty shame for him to get away from her.

" Are you happy with being my date for the evening?" she asked innocently. "I realize I might be to bold" she said with a chuckle and bit of a sheepish tone. "But.. I happen to like you" she added with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:31 am

The purposeful touch from Aerilyn caused a second shiver to race through Zane. Eyes dancing with mischief were the last things he saw before the kiss. His arm went from her waist to the middle of her back, holding her in place until she decided to pull away. It had ended far too soon... a taste, so to speak.

If it was possible for the smile on Zane's face to get any wider, it did. “I like you, too, Aerilyn,” he murmured, reaching up with his free hand to brush a strand of hair out of her eyes. Or, at least, that would be his excuse if she asked why his fingers brushed against her hair and caressed her cheek, lingering at her chin.

“And I think ‘happy’ isn’t quite a strong enough word for it...” he snickered. Zane cupped Aerilyn’s chin in his hand and leaned forward, kissing her full on the lips. His grip was light enough for her to pull back whenever she was ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:37 pm

Aerilyn grinned when he admitted to liking her as well, it was almost to easy they had known each other such a short amount of time. But this was terribly fun... and he was really sweet. It was her thought as he caressed her cheek. She leaned right into his touch, she wanted to encourage him, curious how far this romantic night between them would go.

She smirked at his words and started to think what might be the right word, but her line of thought stopped when he kissed her and she happily returned the kiss, moving her arms up and around his neck. She leaned against him only slightly so not to make him lose balance. And deepened the kiss for a moment before pulling back slightly, so still very close together. She smirked and lifted her hand to trail a single finger through his brown hair. "I wonder... what word is strong enough?" she asked innocently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:41 pm

Zane had a feeling kissing her a second time would cause one out of two reactions. Either Aerilyn would take it in stride, or she’d slap him. Then again, with the short amount of time in which they’d known each other, she could react in a completely unexpected way. Zane was relieved he hadn’t screwed things up – so relieved, in fact, that when she leaned against him, the arm he’d had around her waist moved again to pull her closer still. Lost balance be damned... he would gladly stumble into a stone wall for a snog!

Her slight pull was the cue for Zane to remove his hand from her chin. The backs of his fingers caressed her cheek. He placed his hand on her shoulder, not certain where else he could (or should) put it. Zane had anticipated about a million different things Aerilyn was about to say... everything except what had been asked. Brown eyebrows knotted and twisted with befuddlement. Words? “Erm...” he faltered, green eyes casting about for something – anything – to say. Nothing that came to mind made sense as an answer to that particular question.

“How about..." he paused. This was more difficult than it had seemed a moment ago. "How about ‘elated’?” Zane snickered, tossing in a wink for good measure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:43 am

Aerilyn was pleased with how things were going, she was starting to think of skipping the Ball altogether and simply spending the night snogging and roaming the castle with Zane. He was adorable and playing right into what she wanted. She reveled in every touch he gave her, she wanted more... but somehow she had the feeling perhaps they weren't ready for that yet. They probably shouldn't even be doing this yet... However she wasn't about to stop anything that did happen anyway...

She giggled at the confused and cute look on his face as he tried to think of the "right word" she hadn't been serious, he didn't need to answer her question but it was so cute that he did. "Elated hm?... " she paused and leaned up to kiss him again and gently swayed to the side so they had a wall to lean on slightly before they tripped over each other.

" I think that is a.. perfect word.." she continued smiling widely and leaning in closer to him if it was possible. She had a feeling they wouldn't be dancing to much at least for now, and she found she didn't mind at all. This was fun, and Zane was playing right along with her, she imagined very little could ruin this night now.

"I like Dates much better then Dance partners, as you can see" she said with a chuckle and a wink. She flirtatiously and curiously trailed her hand down from his shoulders to his neck and even further down to his chest feeling his body heat through his fancy dress robes. She turned her body rested against his warm chest and gazed up at him letting him make the next move. The ever present mischievous look was still in her eyes, and she looked directly into his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:01 am

For a split second, Zane started to second-guess his word choice. He kissed Aerilyn back, the hand skin-to-skin with her shoulder sliding along and up her neck. Fingers cupped the back of her head while his thumb stroked her cheek. It was both right and wrong. They had only just met, but here they were snogging in the hall. A part of Zane tried to convince him it was too early for this step. Quite honestly, he didn't care: he wanted it, and she seemed to want it. What true harm could be done in that?

He grinned at her answer. "Brilliant." It finally occurred to him just how close they stood: leaning against the wall, with her leaning against him, and his arm around her so that one could hardly put a piece of parchment between them. While dancing would certainly be fun with Aerilyn, snogging her was a far more appealing alternative. He wondered just how far he could go with this turn of events... or if they should take a few steps to backtrack. The latter didn't sound like much fun. And as Aerilyn's impromptu date, Zane wanted to make sure she had a fun and memorable evening.

A third but minor shiver cut through Zane's spine at Aerilyn's touch. Once her hand had decided to rest on his chest, the teen covered her hand with his. The young wizard looked slightly downward at her, noting several key features young men such as himself would find interest in. "Well, as your date, are you having a good time tonight?" Zane smirked, placing a brief kiss upon Aerilyn's lips before tilting his head to do the same to her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:42 pm

There was no going back now Aerilyn thought to herself with a smirk, and there really was no going back, that wouldn't be any fun, no if they turned back to dancing now Aerilyn would lose interest. it was forward  or not at all.

She chuckles at his question and tilted her head inviting him for better access to her neck "Oh, the best time.." she muttered in mix of her laugh. She leaned forward and returned the kiss to Zanes jaw, would love to his neck but she was enjoying what he was doing to her and she didn't want to interrupt him by breaking his reach.

"What about you?" she whispered into his ear with a smirk and slipped her hand down the base of his neck and kissed his jaw again. Yes it was turning into a very.. Stimulating evening so far. They might be moving to fast but why the hell not? It didn't matter in the end anyway all that mattered was the here and now. And in the here and now she wanted the green eyed boy in front of her, and it was all the more better that he seemed to want her to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:57 am

Zane shifted so that Aerilyn was against the wall. His arm was still around her, and if they were somewhere a bit more private he would do something about that dress. Until then Zane would settle for letting his hand wander down her back a bit further...

He kissed a trail down her neck, snickering at her muttered reply. The laugh mixed into her words made him want to go further, but instead of down Zane kissed Aerilyn along her collarbone and then started a trail back up the other side of her neck. “Best night I’ve had in a while...” he murmured once they were again nose-to-nose, his voice as heavy as his eyes were bright with desire.

Zane swallowed the words he was about to mutter next. Things were progressing fast... but was it too fast? Did it matter? The feelings seemed mutual. Zane wasn’t much for being an exhibitionist, though, and he didn’t want someone coming along and splitting them up. Oh, what the bloody hell, why not? The teen took a deep breath. “Let’s get out of here?” he whispered, snagging her bottom lip between his lips and giving it a gentle tug. “...Somewhere private?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:30 am

Aerilyn felt a rush go through her as Zane seemed to heat things up around them, if it weren't for the fact there were no more walls around them she doubted she would still have her dress on. She could hardly believe things had accelerated so well.. She really didn't care if this was wrong or they were to young and moving to fast. For one night they could give in.. have no boundaries and she loved it.

She returned all his kisses passionately when he murmured this was the best night he had in a while, and she certainly hoped so.they were going all in on this, she was quite excited. She grinned when she finally pulled back from him a little and still wrapped her arms around his neck. He seemed nervous about something. For a moment she was concerned he might be backing out, saying they were going to fast and to far. In all likely hood she would agree with him, if he said so, but he would likely never see her again.. he needed to go all the way or not at all. Unfair? maybe.. but that was how she was with a few things.

Her concerns however were for not at his next whispered words that put excited shivers down her spine, She grinned and cupped his face in her hand "Yes.. yes that sounds wonderful..." she whispered back, quite happy, somehow moving from their spot. She didn't want to move yet she of course knew they had to.

Now the next question was where was privet enough yet also... classy enough? She was not doing this in a bathroom.. "Where in this old school do you think is good enough?" she asked with a snicker her arm hugged around his back. "Think they have a private room near by?" she whispered half joking half serious with a mischievous look in her eyes as they moved down the hall again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:46 pm

When Aerilyn pulled back, Zane pressed forward. His hands traveled up her sides and to her shoulders, and he grinned when she agreed. The teen followed Aerilyn’s lead when she moved. A heavy feeling had come over him, making him want to stay, but they had to move. But where to? This wasn’t Wolfclaw, and Zane was still trying to get his bearings when it came to this castle with its moving staircases and things.

“Dunno,” he muttered, looking around for a decent room with his arm around Aerilyn’s shoulders. Zane preferred a location of class, though in a desperate situation he could make do with something less than lavish. “I’d like to hope they’d have a private room somewhere...” he snickered, keeping his voice down. Zane’s footsteps quickened as they passed door after door. Each one looked rather plain.

One particular door caught his eye. “What about here?” he asked, opening the door just a crack for them to peek inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:36 am

Aerilyn wanted to keep the mood going while they looked for privacy and kept her arm around him sneakily untucked his shirt daring to touch a bit of skin underneath " hmm They'd better.." she said with a snicker and kissed his neck as they went.

She peaked inside the room, there was a bed big enough for two and touch light in the corners, it was perfect really.. just what she wanted. It was dark but still a little light for mood and the bed looked well just wonderful. "This will do perfectly.." she said with a smirk and slipped inside. She wanted right back in the heat of things that they were in the hall and kissed him full on the lips and pushed him to the nearest wall again, and running her hands over his chest again moving to removes his outer robe..

She snickered to herself, he wanted her without her red strapless dress he would have to take it off himself.. Somehow she was certain he wouldn't find it to difficult.. She smirked at a thought and wondered if Zane had done this before, it didn't matter if he had or hadn't they were still young.. likely shouldn't be doing this now never mind earlier... but still the thought that she might be his first.. made her feel even more special...

She wanted to ask him as she was very curious and excited at the idea, but also can see the question embarrassing him so tries a different approach.

"Zane? ... you know I must confess, I haven't gotten this far before with anyone.." she said with a giggle the thought was already giving her a thrill, that this would be her first time. She had kissed others before, oh yes.. it was amazing how a flirt and a kiss could manipulate a boy.. but she hadn't gotten this far... Nah they boys were to chicken.. and not worthy anyway. Zane... was different..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:45 am

The contents of the room were more than Zane could have hoped to stumble upon. It occurred to him that he probably should question why such a place was so conveniently there for them, but at the moment he didn’t care. There was a bed, mood lighting – everything needed for their purposes. Zane followed her in and just barely locked the door behind them when Aerilyn’s lips were on him. He let his wand clatter to the floor, caught off-guard at being pushed to the wall this time. It couldn’t be denied: he liked this turn of events and shift in perceived control of the situation.

Zane twisted and turned just enough to ease himself out of his outer robes. He flung off the next layer of cloth, his shirt, and wrapped his arms around her waist. That dress was coming off one way or another... Zane felt around, on a determined search for buttons, a zipper, or anything to aid in his goal. He had just nicely found the zipper when Aerilyn pulled back. Was she reconsidering this, after all?

Brown eyebrows furrowed in an attempt to understand what Aerilyn was saying to him. He was going to be her first? Zane grinned. It didn’t last too long, when it occurred to him that he supposed Aerilyn deserved to know the same. Since beginning to take interest in such things in his young life, Zane had snogged many a girl... and even a guy or two, just to see what it was like and mess around. He had gotten close to crossing the line – painfully close – but had yet to do so in any capacity enough to claim prior knowledge.

He swallowed. “Same...” Zane muttered, his voice thick with thrill and desire as he gave her zipper one quick, decisive tug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:49 pm

Aerilyn grinned at his answer and proceeded to take the tie off his robes, going back to snogging him as he unzipped her dress it was notably looser on her body now and Aerilyn simply pulled it off with one hand. She giggled again excited, they were so close this was both their first time and she couldn't imagine a better scenario to do this then how they were now.

She was very close to him now, her heart beat going so fast she was surprised time wasn't speeding up or something. Somehow she managed to start undoing the buttons on his shirt, she was shaking slightly with excitement, and perhaps a small amount of nerves, she wasn't to terribly nervous really.. she wanted this. What a wonderful way to start the christmas holiday..

"Merry Christmas..." she muttered in his ear with a breathless chuckle, she was unable to say anything more, no more words after this..she thought..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Zane grinned at her giggle once the dress was off. Now it was his turn. He could hear and feel his own rapid heartbeat as she worked on the buttons of his shirt. The wizard couldn't say for Aerilyn but he was in a hurry, and unbuckled his belt to let his trousers join her dress. Zane wrapped an arm around her waist, hand firmly on her rear, and stepped forward so they would be cloth-to-cloth and skin-to-skin. Once again, Zane's lips strayed from Aerilyn's in favor of leaving trails up and down her neck.

It was Zane's goal to eventually inch them away from the wall and towards the bed. The task wasn't quite as easy as he thought it would be: with everything going on between them, Zane found it very hard to think about more than one thing at a time. Hell, thinking about one thing was a challenge! It was easier to just turn the thinking off...

The teen swallowed at the hot, breathless words spoken against his ear. For a split second, it seemed like an odd phrase to say. Then the information all came back in a rush, and he laughed. It was Christmas, now, wasn't it? "And Merry Christmas, to you," Zane snickered, taking his time to look at her a moment before pulling her with him onto the bed.

*Fade Out*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down