Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Drifting by the Water (OPEN)

Go down

Drifting by the Water (OPEN) Empty Drifting by the Water (OPEN)

Post by Alexis Gamp Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:01 pm

Tapping on the spine of her book, the young Ravenclaw looked out over the smooth black water of the lake. It would be cold if she went for a swim. In fact it was cold even out of the water, but she couldn't resist the peaceful view despite the roaring hearth that her common room offered.

Her long sleeved blouse did little to block out the cool breeze that fluttered around her, but she hardly noticed. Her eyes were transfixed on the rocking undercurrent and the book dropped softly into her lap as the gentle waves lulled her to sleep.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Drifting by the Water (OPEN) Empty Re: Drifting by the Water (OPEN)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:18 am

Morgan was out for a short walk as Ravenclaw tower was just a buzz with activity. She just needed some quiet time to herself to focus her thoughts. More often then not, Morgan found herself lost in her own thought. It was about to become quite the busy exciting time for her and Remus...

As she neared the Black Lake, she spotted a fellow Ravenclaw who appeared to be napping near the water. She smiled as she thought of all the times the water's song at lulled her into sleep since she started at Howarts. Being that it was a little brisk out, and Alexis had only her long sleeve blouse on, Morgan removed her cloak and covered the girl. Her Ravenclaw hoody and long sleeve shirt would keep her pleanty warm enough.

Morgan then took a seat next to her, hugging her knees to her chest and resting her head on top of them, and simply enjoyed the quiet and gentle lapping of the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:32 am

Alexis felt a warmth envelope her and smiled faintly in her sleep. Bringing her fingers up to clasp the heavy material, the girl pulled it closer around herself as she opened her eyes. Her head rolled to the side from which she felt someone sitting. Sleepy eyes blinked to clear the blur of what must have been at least half an hour of sleep, as the brunette struggled to remember where she recognised the Ravenclaw from.

Her cheeks flushed scarlet as she remembered falling in front of half of the school. "Thanks.." she said, sitting up a little straighter. She could only imagine what her mother would say if she knew that her daughter head been caught asleep on the ground. "Can't stomach the Tower?" she asked the girl, knowing just how rowdy their common room could get at that time of evening.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:36 am

Morgan looked over at the girl as she awoke and smiled. "Have a nice nap?" she asked brightly. At Alexis' question, she shook her head. "Nah.... Just a little too lively for me at the moment. You?" she asked.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:56 pm

Inhaling the crisp, cool air Alexis nodded. "Yes, I did. Nothing quite like sleeping when you are supposed to be studying." Noting the page number in her head, the girl closed the book and slipped it into her book bag. "I can never stand it.. makes me sad to see everyone with friend while I can't find any." Smiling despite her words, she added, "On another note though, I can never find a table to work at when the common room is full."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:27 pm

Morgan smiled at Alexis' comment about everyone having friends and her without even one. "Well, we are friends, Alexis, or can be if you like," she said brightly, "I helped you last year. There is no reason why we can't be friends." Morgan giggled when she thought about what her Housemate said about the tables being full when everyone was there. "That's why I tend to do my studies in the library or my dorm. MUCH quieter and far fewer people," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:33 am

Alexis looked at the other girl for a moment, wondering if she was being serious. Even if she's not, wouldn't it be good to at least have someone to talk to for a while? she thought to herself before nodding. "That would be great," she smiled. The library was one of her most used get away places. That and the spot that she was currently siting at. "Do you play Quidditch? My brother wants me to join the team but I think I might be scared of heights," she laughed, realising that her question was completely off topic.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:04 am

"I'm glad," Morgan said. She remembered what it was like to not have many friends, mostly due to her last name and the stigma it carried. But, she had put that behind her and now had a wide circle of friends, in all houses. At the question of Quidditch, her face lit up, "I do play. I'm the Keeper for our house. You should join! We are always looking for new players." When she heard that Alexis might be afraid of heights, she asked, "Have you ever tried flying outside of class to see if you are afraid or not?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:45 am

Alexis smiled, knowing that her mother would be pleased that she'd made a friend. Mrs Greengrass could never understand her daughters lack of social interaction. In comparison to her brother, she could almost be classified as a hermit. "No, I haven't.." the girl admitted with a quiet laugh, knowing she sounded silly. With another laugh she added, "I might just sign up and hope in the two years since my first flying lesson I've improved."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:51 am

"If you ever want someone to practice or fly with you, I'm game. Just let me know, and I will be happy to join you," Morgan said happily. She was glad that Alexis was considering signing up to play for Ravenclaw. She enjoyed the sport so much, and was always happy when others might enjoy it, too. "I bet you will be great!" she added with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down